'I want to quit': Fox News employees say their network's Russia coverage was 'an embarrassment'

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Fake news? :p

'I want to quit': Fox News employees say their network's Russia coverage was 'an embarrassment'

Some employees at Fox News were left embarrassed and humiliated by their network's coverage of the latest revelations in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election meddling, according to conversations CNN had with several individuals placed throughout the network.

"I'm watching now and screaming," one Fox News personality said in a text message to CNN as the person watched their network's coverage. "I want to quit."

"It is another blow to journalists at Fox who come in every day wanting to cover the news in a fair and objective way," one senior Fox News employee told CNN of their outlet's coverage, adding that there were "many eye rolls" in the newsroom over how the news was covered.

The person said, "Fox feels like an extension of the Trump White House."

The employees spoke to CNN on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly on the matter. A Fox News spokesperson declined to comment.

Bill Maher mentions this frequently. They lie by omission by keep their viewers in the dark on the Russian investigation.
Every day I come here I present a well known fact and the Trumpolini’s always ask for a link.

Some employees at Fox News were left embarrassed and humiliated by their network's coverage of the latest revelations in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election meddling, according to conversations CNN had with several individuals placed throughout the network.

"I'm watching now and screaming," one Fox News personality said in a text message to CNN as the person watched their network's coverage. "I want to quit."

"It is another blow to journalists at Fox who come in every day wanting to cover the news in a fair and objective way," one senior Fox News employee told CNN of their outlet's coverage, adding that there were "many eye rolls" in the newsroom over how the news was covered.

The employees spoke to CNN on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly on the matter. A Fox News spokesperson declined to comment.
Sounds genuine enough to me. They are entertainers. They get paid to speak those words, but the only person who might be nominally more embarrassed by what they have to say in order to collect a check was Sean Spicer.

Anonymous sources tell me absolutely NO CNN employees have suggested that they want to quit over the racial lawsuit CNN is facing, or the coverage of Clinton and Obama over the last decade, or the obsession with BLM, ANTIFA and Russian Collusion which has produced nothing over a year related to Trump.

The Groupthink is strong in some...

Anonymous............

And you dumbfucks eat it up like Halloween candy.

Fox News has CRUSHED it's competition for YEARS. Fox News calls out CNN for it's bullshit as well as BSNBC. Of course the two failing networks want to strike back so in all likelihood they make shit up or rely on a sensitive leftist that works there to give them their slanted crybaby opinion.

I take everything I read or hear with a skeptical view no matter the source but Fox is more trustworthy by a wide fucking margin.

Bill Maher mentions this frequently. They lie by omission by keep their viewers in the dark on the Russian investigation.
Every day I come here I present a well known fact and the Trumpolini’s always ask for a link.

Bill Maher...LMAO. What, Facebook was down?

Anonymous............

Fox News has CRUSHED it's competition for YEARS. Fox News calls out CNN for it's bullshit as well as BSNBC. Of course the two failing networks want to strike back so in all likelihood they make shit up or rely on a sensitive leftist that works there to give them their slanted crybaby opinion.

I take everything I read or hear with a skeptical view no matter the source but Fox is more trustworthy by a wide fucking margin.
I'll bet you heard that at Fox, right? LOL

Secret News sources we can't disclose claim to have talked to victims,of group think and are recovering from the trash that CNN and BSNBC panders as unbiased news.
Sources close to us say names will be made public "soon"

Anonymous............

Real good analysis article on CNN about how Mueller is handling his investigation and the extreme danger posed to the White House and any Trump minions who might have been involved with Russia. It is now becoming so evident that the Trump people lusted after any negative information they could find about Hillary and were willing to compromise any principle to get it.

We now know, that without a doubt, Russia played a large part in Trump winning the electoral college (see various CNN news reports about Facebook and Russia.) And, you can bet bigly, that hunkered down in his White House, Trump is very nervous as to what shoe Mueller will drop next.

Kudos to Mueller for preventing any leaks that might compromise his investigation. Trump's White House could take a lesson from him in leak prevention.

Even trained professionals (commonly called "shysters") have trouble doing their job---which is to look at a matter dispassionately from both sides of the issue.

People blinded by partisan passion, even Fox employees, do no better. This investigation is so partisan that even when the facts are absolutely agreed upon, they are viewed so differently by the respective partisans that there disagreement remains.

This is by no means new. Plutarch, writing back during the time of Jesus, said that history is so difficult to write because there are always at least two perspectives as to what happened.

Yesterday's indictments of Manafort and his associate related to financial and filing matters occurring before he ever worked for Trump, plus filing failures of exactly the sort the Podestas are guilty of.

Democrats are happy because it provides leverage to lean on him to come up with evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians to fix the election...but since the only thing like that which has come up in a year is the Russian Dossier paid for by Clinton and the Democrats (which it was illegal to do), it is hard to see what Manafort could come up with that is plausible....even if he was induced to lie to save his ass.

Meanwhile, Democrats almost fail to notice that the Podestas appear to be in the same boat as Manafort...the case is just not as far along.

I can't honestly say any more than anyone else what is the "right view" of things is....because I am as biased as everyone else who posts here....but I think the Democrats have way more to worry about in this Russia Investigation (and the separate one to come into the Uranium Deal)....than any Republican does.

Also I suspect that this Fox employee is someone like the Rubber-Stamp-Democrat-Talking-Points-Reader Juan Williams or some other latent Bolshevik, or maybe just someone who cleans up and turns out the lights at the end of the day.

Yeah.. More anonymous Bullshit from CNN. CNN hasn't done real political news coverage in a couple of years now. No source, no corroboration.

I'll tell you one thing. If it WERE to be true, It's probably one of the 5 token leftists that Fox keeps on staff "for balance". SO ---- EVEN THEN -- it's not news or unexpected...

Anonymous............

Fox News found the formula to crush its opposition

Provide Fake News to appease the Conservative base
Much of their content is little more than propaganda

Anonymous............

Real good analysis article on CNN about how Mueller is handling his investigation and the extreme danger posed to the White House and any Trump minions who might have been involved with Russia. It is now becoming so evident that the Trump people lusted after any negative information they could find about Hillary and were willing to compromise any principle to get it.

We now know, that without a doubt, Russia played a large part in Trump winning the electoral college (see various CNN news reports about Facebook and Russia.) And, you can bet bigly, that hunkered down in his White House, Trump is very nervous as to what shoe Mueller will drop next.

Kudos to Mueller for preventing any leaks that might compromise his investigation. Trump's White House could take a lesson from him in leak prevention.
I just don't care. If Trump did something illegal impeach him. Problem solved.
I just like to mock all the crybabies that whine about the news. And yes, I mock the ones that whine about CNN too.

It's infotainment, nothing more. Journalism on tv is DEAD

Anonymous............

I'll bet you heard that at Fox, right? LOL
I'll bet you got a grand canyon between your legs huh? "Lol"
Grampa, no need to get personal.

Then. Why don’t they quit?

Forum List

Back