I Want to Live Another 100 Years

What's the best round for Next Gen Bots?

I need to start stocking up.
They WILL be used in warfare. It would be immoral NOT to use them defensively.

Or offensively. Remember when they strapped a bomb to one in Dallas when the BLM sniper killed five officers, and splattered him all over the walls?

There goes Asimov's first law of robotics.
Under the conditions imposed on the positronic brain the robot would not have killed him, nor most likely would it have allowed the police to kill him.

Or offensively. Remember when they strapped a bomb to one in Dallas when the BLM sniper killed five officers, and splattered him all over the walls?

Under the conditions imposed on the positronic brain the robot would not have killed him, nor most likely would it have allowed the police to kill him.

Then detonate it. There's nothing worse than a pacifist robot.

Then detonate it. There's nothing worse than a pacifist robot.
With as screwed up as libs are not telling what "manifestations" they will apply to robots. They'll have pink fairy ones and multiple gender ones and God only knows what other perverseness.

Now way. Somebody needs to repair them.

Humans will become the surgeons of the bot world and an oil can will be the scalpel.

The robots will repair themselves eventually. Once AI is capable of original thought I imagine it'll get so complex that only a robot can do it. Our usefulness will be phased out in the next couple hundred years.

I like how after every statement they push the "smile button". They've created artificial politicianry !
It doesn't work that way. They are becoming more independent all the time.
That robotic dog operates pretty autonomously. The Atlas robot can do backflips and pick itself up when it's knocked down. They are programmed with independent instinct so they can operate independently.

There is AI that learns and grows in its responses. They are becoming autonomous and at least appearing self aware.

I want to see this develop over the next 100 years

Last edited:
Keep puffing Pot it will make you live longer. Noted on TV a anti cigarette commercial that the industry has increased the nicotine content of cigarettes. Noted further: Pot growers increase the content of Pot for a higher high. Strange how they mirror each other. Soros owns a lot of pot grower farms in South America.

point taken Dan, i really haven't gotten stoned since Slick willy was in office ( he was quite the convenient excuse, eh?) , so i guess maybe i'm due

hold my calls, i'll be drooling in my closet
~S~

The future looks astounding!

That's all good, but if you look back at what people 100 years ago thought today would be like, it looks nothing like what we really have. How could they have foreseen a future filled with bed wetters and fags??

I don't think that we are interested in your personal problems. As for the rest of us, we see a future in which we can become much more than what we are today, provided we don't muck it up completely in the next 50 years.

The future WAS gonna be awesome ...

KIKvnP9.jpg

All flying cars and jet packs ...

Now it's just Twitter and transgender bathrooms.
Maybe in your little alternative universe.
images

Now way. Somebody needs to repair them.

Humans will become the surgeons of the bot world and an oil can will be the scalpel.

The robots will repair themselves eventually. Once AI is capable of original thought I imagine it'll get so complex that only a robot can do it. Our usefulness will be phased out in the next couple hundred years.
It could be phased out in less than 30 years.

Forum List

Back