I Want to Live Another 100 Years

There might be people alive today that will achieve immortality in the sense that they'll stop aging. Once we have more than a basic understanding of how things like DNA and the human brain work I imagine all kinds of unbelievable things will become possible. Who will be the last human to die of natural causes?

There might be people alive today that will achieve immortality in the sense that they'll stop aging. Once we have more than a basic understanding of how things like DNA and the human brain work I imagine all kinds of unbelievable things will become possible. Who will be the last human to die of natural causes?
I'm working in it. I HALF jokingly tell everyone that I'm not leaving until I'm 127.

Some are predicting that anyone not yet 50 may live MUCH, MUCH longer than we do today.

th

If you're a member of the Howard families you shouldn't have to worry.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Human trials are now underway to study the effects of NAD on humans. On mice, it's actually reversing their aging.

The future looks astounding!

That's all good, but if you look back at what people 100 years ago thought today would be like, it looks nothing like what we really have. How could they have foreseen a future filled with bed wetters and fags??

The robot at the 6:00 mark did my surgery in 2016

That patient was me. Glad I was asleep!

What's the best round for Next Gen Bots?

I need to start stocking up.

I want to be healthy and active in extreme old age and also set a new worlds record for longevity.

125 should do it.

Then I can tell them first hand about Ike, JFK, LBJ, Tricky Dick, Ford, Carter and the rabbit, Reagan from TV, GHW "groping" Bush, Slick Willy, Dubya, 12% black BHO, and now Trump from TV 2.

That's all good, but if you look back at what people 100 years ago thought today would be like, it looks nothing like what we really have. How could they have foreseen a future filled with bed wetters and fags??

Robots will have to eliminate us -- for our own good of course.

Now way. Somebody needs to repair them.

Humans will become the surgeons of the bot world and an oil can will be the scalpel.

The future WAS gonna be awesome ...

KIKvnP9.jpg

All flying cars and jet packs ...

Now it's just Twitter and transgender bathrooms.

Last edited:

Robots will have to eliminate us -- for our own good of course.

meet Sophia>

~S~

At what point does mimicking life become life? I think they are close.

What's the best round for Next Gen Bots?

I need to start stocking up.
They WILL be used in warfare. It would be immoral NOT to use them defensively.

Or offensively. Remember when they strapped a bomb to one in Dallas when the BLM sniper killed five officers, and splattered him all over the walls?

There goes Asimov's first law of robotics.

New Topics

Forum List

Back