I want to know why schools are punishing young girls

Just one more piece of evidence. Don't feel bad, you can still learn.
I feel great everyday, shredding liberals is so enjoyable, especially those who believe that one misspelling of a word means illiteracy, instead of a missed strike on the keyboard. It is ok I am used to deflection!

Since no one is trying to make the case that the boy is a homosexual, we're putting naked, hormone-addled boys (usually with fully functional sexual equipment) in with naked girls. What could possibly go wrong?
If the Trans-girl likes girls, that would make "Her" a Trans-girl lesbian by leftist logic.

If the Trans-girl likes girls, that would make "Her" a Trans-girl lesbian by leftist logic.
And in this case, we're putting someone with functioning male equipment in a place with multiple naked girls to whom he is attracted. What could possibly go wrong in that scenario?

And in this case, we're putting someone with functioning male equipment in a place with multiple naked girls to whom he is attracted. What could possibly go wrong in that scenario?
A fully functional girl's penis...by leftist logic.

Seriously, much can go wrong, which is why boys and girls have restrooms and locker rooms.

A fully functional girl's penis...by leftist logic.

Seriously, much can go wrong, which is why boys and girls have restrooms and locker rooms.
Leftist logic sacrifices kids' safety in the name of a political whim, and anyone who says it's a bad idea is labeled a bigot. It's how they roll.

Forum List

Back