I want to cook meat.

A convection oven! Even heat all the way around

I have a convection oven with a small fan in the back. It cooks my meat beautifully. :D
I also have one and am very thriled with it. Cuts down time and every thing stays moist, awesome. Along with my 15k btu burners I can cook blackened or what ever I want with near proffesional equipment. i am very happy with my stove. That 15k btu burner seals those spices and moisture in to create some of the best cajun food available. God I love red pepper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put red pepper on everything!
Ya, me too. I love the shit! The health benefits are awesome to. Cajun and creol food has a boat load of it and I can cook it all. Big Daddy Aaron Mcphearson has some awesome cajun and creol recipies. His cajun shrimp is the hottest, even I drink a glass of milk with that breakfast!

I have a convection oven with a small fan in the back. It cooks my meat beautifully. :D
I also have one and am very thriled with it. Cuts down time and every thing stays moist, awesome. Along with my 15k btu burners I can cook blackened or what ever I want with near proffesional equipment. i am very happy with my stove. That 15k btu burner seals those spices and moisture in to create some of the best cajun food available. God I love red pepper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Украинская свинья не понимает предупреждений?
Я отдохну неделю, а потом займусь тобой
STFU

More empty threats!

Speak English, pig boy or drop dead. You and your mother too.

This is what he said -

"Ukrainian pig does not understand warnings? I'll rest for a week and then I'll take care of you."

Ya, me too. I love the shit! The health benefits are awesome to. Cajun and creol food has a boat load of it and I can cook it all. Big Daddy Aaron Mcphearson has some awesome cajun and creol recipies. His cajun shrimp is the hottest, even I drink a glass of milk with that breakfast!

Capsicum (Cayenne) and Comfrey Root are the two known cell travelers in the botanical kingdom. Cayenne goes to wherever it is needed and attacks the issue, be it infection, blockage or disease. It regulates the heart, normalizes the BP, aids digestion, fights off sickness cleans the arteries and combines with other herbs to intensify their effects.

This is what he said -

"Ukrainian pig does not understand warnings? I'll rest for a week and then I'll take care of you."

His words are as empty as his head. Let him eat shit and die. Isn't it funny he "blocks" everyone but me? :21::777::auiqs.jpg::badgrin::banana::bigbed::blahblah::happy-1::cuckoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_clap::fu::hitit:

Capsicum (Cayenne) and Comfrey Root are the two known cell travelers in the botanical kingdom. Cayenne goes to wherever it is needed and attacks the issue, be it infection, blockage or disease. It regulates the heart, normalizes the BP, aids digestion, fights off sickness cleans the arteries and combines with other herbs to intensify their effects.
Now how do we get the rest of America to understand the health benfits and offer more of it at restaurants. I have treid to get my freinds to eat better and they look at me like I am stupid. I had this thirty year guy tell me he never drinks water! How the fuck is he still alive?

This is what he said -

His words are as empty as his head. Let him eat shit and die.
What makes them think they ae going to come on here and spout off with out any body calling them on their bullshit?

Now how do we get the rest of America to understand the health benfits and offer more of it at restaurants. I have treid to get my freinds to eat better and they look at me like I am stupid. I had this thirty year guy tell me he never drinks water! How the fuck is he still alive?

He's too stupid to know that water is in everything he eats and drinks whether in pure form or not.

This is what he said -

What makes them think they ae going to come on here and spout off with out any body calling them on their bullshit?

All Selivan knows is the propaganda they feed him there. He believes the shit and thinks that acting like that will work elsewhere because it works there.

He's too stupid to know that water is in everything he eats and drinks whether in pure form or not.
Still the pure form cleanses like no other substance. Can you imagine the size of the kidney stone that must be growing in him right now. I worry about the guy!

Is this based on anecdotal evidence or can you link to a clinical study?

This is what he said -

All Selivan knows is the propaganda they feed him there. He believes the shit and thinks that acting like that will work elsewhere because it works there.
Ukrainian pig, you must to answer, otherwise we you will force in the real life
image%3A26883.png

Selivan will ban this Jew. Long it is time

17 Health Benefits of Cayenne Pepper

Cayenne pepper: Health benefits, nutrition, dietary tips, and risks

Cayenne Pepper Benefits Your Gut, Heart & Beyond - Dr. Axe

Please look at the benefits of all your herbs and spices they tend to have the most bang for your buck in nutritional value per gram. Spice your food and enjoy the health benefits as well as the taste benfits.

No its based on decades of study and practice in the field of herbology with about 30 big books on the topic. I used to make herbal medicines for others. If you don't believe me, I'm sure you can find something somewhere about it on the web.

No its based on decades of study and practice in the field of herbology with about 30 big books on the topic. I used to make herbal medicines for others. If you don't believe me, I'm sure you can find something somewhere about it on the web.

I only accept medical advice based on clinical evidence.

I’m funny that way.

Selivan will ban this Jew. Long it is time
Selvan can not ban. No more than you can reach out and touch us. Again you come on here running your mouth and giving threats. Do you think you are going to make freinds like that? If you have some thing to say other than your fantasy of being superior, you may find a better response to your posts. We are not afraid, you just show us you do not have the mental capacity to argue logical points when you resort to threats. Change this and you might actually learn some thing about us and we might actually learn some thing about you that is actually use full and constructive. I would assume you have better things to do with your day than issue idle threats, like say some thing that actually matters on this board. I would hope you are more interesting than just Putin good and Americans pigs. So far it seems that is all you got!

Forum List

Back