"I Voted Because If Romney Win We Get No More Food Stamps"

Yeah, you're clearly drunk on Doberman Pincher shit again.

Sober up and try again.

Yep....the unemployed 20 year old is bi-polar.

LOL! How's my favorite dogshit eating felon on parole doing this morning?

And, no, Tinkerbell, I'm not supporting anything liberal or conservative, for that matter. It's simply factual data that contradicts the claims in the OP.

But you tell yourself whatever you need to so that you don't break down and cry in public again.

And stop eating so much dogshit. It can't be good for you.

This pile of shit claimed to not be a liberal......but is always running to the support of liberals in posts.

Maybe it is bi-polar......

No one can deny that their are a huge number of parasites sucking off the system, and they have no dsire to stand on their own - not to mention the illegal aliens who are raping us!

Delcious. Says it all, that and the fifty six per cent of CNN's viewers who said they believed Susan Rice the day she she made her five station stop tour of lies alleging Benghazi was all the fault of the 'Mohammed Video'.
Plus the existence of a president who remains in office due to massive voter fraud. 155,000 voters in Florida's St Lucie County casting 247,000 ballots indeed. The Democrats Get Out The Vote Miracle of The Loaves and Fishes on steroids. You wanna talk about guns, Mr pres, then resign first, then we'll talk. The Founders allowed the citizenry to possess firearms precisely because they foresaw the rise of men like you who would seize absolute power unhesitatingly if the citizenry were not prepared to hold out against your desires. Resign first, or we'll simply have the conversation after the next Civil War is over.

Jesse Watters Hits Honolulu To Investigate Obama’s Roots – Daily Rush Limbaugh & Conservative Media Post

Here you go with the Rice Benghazi Lies lie. Please quote the lie where she definitively states that it was the video that caused the Benghazi attack.

When the nation was founded citizens were White Property owners and most were part of the well regulated militias. Not for hatefilled individuals who despise and boldly lie about our duly elected president.

My eyes were opened by the food stamp scam when over 18 years ago I saw someone in line in California buying steaks, eggs, milk, cheese, etc then they whipped out these monopoly money things called Food Stamps....then proceeded to get into their $20,000 car parked out front.

Delcious. Says it all, that and the fifty six per cent of CNN's viewers who said they believed Susan Rice the day she she made her five station stop tour of lies alleging Benghazi was all the fault of the 'Mohammed Video'.
Plus the existence of a president who remains in office due to massive voter fraud. 155,000 voters in Florida's St Lucie County casting 247,000 ballots indeed. The Democrats Get Out The Vote Miracle of The Loaves and Fishes on steroids. You wanna talk about guns, Mr pres, then resign first, then we'll talk. The Founders allowed the citizenry to possess firearms precisely because they foresaw the rise of men like you who would seize absolute power unhesitatingly if the citizenry were not prepared to hold out against your desires. Resign first, or we'll simply have the conversation after the next Civil War is over.

Jesse Watters Hits Honolulu To Investigate Obama’s Roots – Daily Rush Limbaugh & Conservative Media Post

Here you go with the Rice Benghazi Lies lie. Please quote the lie where she definitively states that it was the video that caused the Benghazi attack.

When the nation was founded citizens were White Property owners and most were part of the well regulated militias. Not for hatefilled individuals who despise and boldly lie about our duly elected president.

She never said it was the sole cause. The Cairo protest was in reaction to the video and Benghazi followed from that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma6pMrMOIQ8&feature=player_detailpage]LIBYA Susan Rice: Spontaneous Protest Was Hijacked By Extremists, Heavy Weapons Accessible - YouTube[/ame]

Why say it's still be investigated and then give speculation.

You don't know...you don't speculate...five different times. She's supposed to be a trained professional with experience and as such should know what to say and what not to say to the media when events are still unfolding. That lack of competence should be rewarded with making her SoS? She backed her ass out becuase she knew she would never get through the hearings.

Hillary played her for the chump and won.

Last edited:
The safety net was designed to be temporary, unfortunately it evolved into becoming a way of life for those that fully understand the level of benefits received will be reduced if they should take a job that is available. I have interviewed numerous individuals that lived through the depression of the 30's and walked away with the realization that what they had experienced and how they dealt with the realities of their time was in stark difference to the current realities and mind set of today. The underlying theme was self reliance, life style changes, faith in God, profound belief they would prevail, and that the economy would improve. Each one made it very clear that work was the objective of every able bodied person, everyone wanted to have a job, regardless of position, and in many cases migrated to area's with promise. As one person stated, "today you don't have to do any work to put food on the table and provide a roof over your head, your provided for, you have it to easy".
So the question arises, as one put it "if a person is receiving benefits should they not be required to preform some level of public service, pick up garbage, clean up abandoned lots, paint park benches"....I think you get the point.

She never said it was the sole cause. The Cairo protest was in reaction to the video and Benghazi followed from that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma6pMrMOIQ8&feature=player_detailpage]LIBYA Susan Rice: Spontaneous Protest Was Hijacked By Extremists, Heavy Weapons Accessible - YouTube[/ame]

You don't know...you don't speculate...five different times. She's supposed to be a trained professional with experience and as such should know what to say and what not to say to the media when events are still unfolding. That lack of competence should be rewarded with making her SoS? She backed her ass out becuase she knew she would never get through the hearings.

I thought she delievered the current Administrations talking points as professionally as Condoleezza Rice delievered the Bush Administration talking points on Iraq. Condoleezza Rice was made SoS, wasn't she?

Ambassador Rice showed more class in one day than the Three Amigo have in a decade.

I thought she delievered the current Administrations talking points as professionally as Condoleezza Rice delievered the Bush Administration talking points on Iraq. Condoleezza Rice was made SoS, wasn't she?

Ambassador Rice showed more class in one day than the Three Amigo have in a decade.

Content my friend, content. Did I say she didn't deliver them with professional demeanor? Or did I say "She's supposed to be a trained professional with experience and as such should know what to say and what not to say to the media when events are still unfolding."

Still trying to justify the mistakes of the left on the backs of the Bush administration.

When you're ready address the answer to YOUR question.

Last edited:

LIBYA Susan Rice: Spontaneous Protest Was Hijacked By Extremists, Heavy Weapons Accessible - YouTube

Content my friend, content. Did I say she didn't deliver them with professional demeanor? Or did I say "She's supposed to be a trained professional with experience and as such should know what to say and what not to say to the media when events are still unfolding."

Still trying to justify the mistakes of the left on the backs of the Bush administration.

You accused her of not being professional. I think did a professional job. It wasn't specuation, it was the CIA's talking points developed specifically for the media. The event was over they were not still unfolding. The investigation was just under way. I think she was as qualified, if not more so, for the SoS job as Condoleezza Rice was. Condoleezza Rice and her actions as the Bush Administration spokesperson on Iraq is very much relevant. It shows the hypocracy on both sides. Democrats acted very much like the 3 Amigos did when Condoleezza was nominated.

You accused her of not being professional. I think did a professional job. It wasn't specuation, it was the CIA's talking points developed specifically for the media. The event was over they were not still unfolding. The investigation was just under way. I think she was as qualified, if not more so, for the SoS job as Condoleezza Rice was. Condoleezza Rice and her actions as the Bush Administration spokesperson on Iraq is very much relevant. It shows the hypocracy on both sides. Democrats acted very much like the 3 Amigos did when Condoleezza was nominated.

"You don't know...you don't speculate...five different times. She's supposed to be a trained professional with experience and as such should know what to say and what not to say to the media when events are still unfolding. That lack of competence should be rewarded with making her SoS? She backed her ass out becuase she knew she would never get through the hearings.

Hillary played her for the chump and won."

Where? Second and last time I'm repeating it. ^^^^^^ Where am I saying she didn't conduct herself "as a professional" or professionally? Again...content is what we're discussing. You have a "thing" for Condi right?

Can you explain to us what Condi has to do with Benghazi or my reply to you?

Last edited:
If you voted for a Candidate because you thought he was gonna' give you more stuff that's fine but what happens when you're dependent on that aid and then the Gov't goes bankrupt?

What happens when the other nations stop financing our debt, when they stop using our currency for trade? What happens when the US Dollar loses its place as the World Reserve Currency and gets replaced by a basket of currencies partially backed by Gold? Because that's the plan. Max Keiser say it's a mathematical certainty that the Dollar WILL collapse by next April.

What happens when that EBT/SNAP Card stops working? Where are you gonna' get your food from then? Gonna' steal it from your neighbors? You better not try it at my house cause I'll blow you the f*ck away. Pennsylvania has a "Castle Doctrine" whereas I can shoot first and ask questions later if you break into my house. Are you armed? Have you checked the Laws in yer state? Well you'd better get on it Son!

"You don't know...you don't speculate...five different times. She's supposed to be a trained professional with experience and as such should know what to say and what not to say to the media when events are still unfolding. That lack of competence should be rewarded with making her SoS? She backed her ass out becuase she knew she would never get through the hearings.

Where? Second and last time I'm repeating it. ^^^^^^ Where am I saying she didn't conduct herself "as a professional" or professionally? Again...content is what we're discussing. You have a "thing" for Condi right?

Your words: "She's supposed to be a trained professional... "

My response. She was being professional.

Both women play essentially the same role in different adminstrations. The 3 Amigos acted just like the Democrats only on steroids.

Both women play essentially the same role in different adminstrations. The 3 Amigos acted just like the Democrats only on steroids.

We're hung up on semantics. I said trained professional meaning as I went on to say, she should have known what and what not to say to a media who hangs on every word.

You seem to think I mean she didn't conduct herself in a professional way or manner.

Maybe I should have made what I meant by professional a bit clearer.

My goodness, would you look at the master debater here... ^ :lol: When Beretta's not busy mastering the obvious, he's mastering the art of diverting from any meaningful point. Funny how he's mastered the non-stop critique of various post semantics, and mastered the art of attack on fellow posters, but never does he actually master any meaningful topic. When it comes to arguing the inarguable or arguing all things beside the point, he's number one though, just ask him! :eusa_clap:

We're hung up on semantics. I said trained professional meaning as I went on to say, she should have known what and what not to say to a media who hangs on every word.

You seem to think I mean she didn't conduct herself in a professional way or manner.

Maybe we are. I just don't think it was her job to decide what the media talking points were. Her job was to give those points on the Sunday talkies. Which she did.

My goodness, would you look at the master debater here... ^ :lol: When Beretta's not busy mastering the obvious, he's mastering the art of diverting from any meaningful point. Funny how he's mastered the non-stop critique of various post semantics, and mastered the art of attack on fellow posters, but never does he actually master any meaningful topic. When it comes to arguing the inarguable or arguing all things beside the point, he's number one though, just ask him! :eusa_clap:

What did I say on the other threrad folks about how they come here ruin a thread, get it moved and let...the games begin....

I rest my case:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/268860-fox-news-just-announced.html Pick it up around post # 169.

Last edited:

Maybe we are. I just don't think it was her job to decide what the media talking points were. Her job was to give those points on the Sunday talkies. Which she did.

And therein lies the issue. Who told her to say what she did?

Want to borrow my cell or do you just send an S.O.S PM to Colin, del, bodega, bobcollum and catzmeow?

(She doesn't ruin threads or ad hominem attack well all alone, you understand)

She came here just to flame me...I'd be flattered if she were at least still breathing.

Anyone see her here prior to her little tirade? Anyone see her contribute to or discuss the topic? She always denies stalking me...

Last edited:

And therein lies the issue. Who told her to say what she did?

Where have you been? Where the info came from has already been determined.

Forum List

Back