Mosque arsonist tells court: ‘I only know what I hear on Fox News’

:doubt:

and someone already BEAT YOU with this stop the presses news

sheesh search is too hard for some I guess

:doubt:

and someone already BEAT YOU with this stop the presses news

sheesh search is too hard for some I guess

I'll tell you what. If the brain dead wingnuts start bothering to take the time to read the OP articles, I'll start searching before starting threads.

Is that fair, forum nanny?

wnwo_linn_arson_121219a-615x345.jpg

Looks like a typical viewer of Arab owned Fox.

Right-wing religious fundamentalist terrorists are all the same. Doesn't matter if they are thumping a Bible or a Koran, they've bastardized their religion to promote a political cause.

They're all gonna fry.

Burn baby burn - they destroy every religious symbol that doesn't agree with their position that little girls are property to be raped - fuck islam!

Last edited:
Burn baby burn - they destroy every religious symbol that doesn't agree with there position that little girls are property to be raped - fuck islam!

replace "little girls" with "black people" and you've got the Southern Baptists.

Like I said - radical religious terrorists are pretty much all the same - regardless of denomination.

They everyone should be forced to live under THEIR religious laws.

Screw 'em all.

I don't recall FOX News telling people to attack moooooooooooslims.

Since FOX News has more viewers than kook msnbc....there should be hundreds of these arsonists if the OP and the person in the article weren't both full of shit and crazy themselves.

Burn baby burn - they destroy every religious symbol that doesn't agree with there position that little girls are property to be raped - fuck islam!

replace "little girls" with "black people" and you've got the Southern Baptists.

Like I said - radical religious terrorists are pretty much all the same - regardless of denomination.

Screw 'em all.

Except about 20% or so of 'Southern Baptists' are black.

But you are an ignorant libtard, so little is expected of you.

LOL

Southern Baptist Convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Screw 'em all.

I'm a southern baptist, and whites and blacks worship together in one building not caring who is beside them. Your point is?

Fox said nothing. Liberals will claim Fox said something because they need that to repeal the first amendment like they need massacres to repeal the second.

Screw 'em all.

I'm a southern baptist, and whites and blacks worship together in one building not caring who is beside them. Your point is?

The KKK operated with the approval of the Southern Baptist Church.

Progress is being made???

Good, happy to hear it.

Forum List

Back