I thought you can't Chose to be Gay?...

:lame2: Sorry mal but your attempt at puppet projection is a major failure here...

Oh and please link to this supposed Pejorative Attack you speak of...?

Sure you're not ravi's Sock... I can tell by your Emotional Response in Private... :lol:

:)

peace...

Neg reps are not private, dimwit. :thup:

But please stop sending me private messages because I do not read them...

I sent you a Rep... Liar.

Your sock is Equally as Dishonest as you are ravi. :thup:

peace...

Sure you're not ravi's Sock... I can tell by your Emotional Response in Private... :lol:

peace...

peace...

:rolleyes: I have yet to check my recent PM just received and have no idea who it is from yet. If I was in the bleachers I'd throw that baseball right back on the field! :lol:

Are you actually claiming you did not send me a PM earlier this week.........? :eusa_liar:

peace...

:rolleyes: I have yet to check my recent PM just received and have no idea who it is from yet. If I was in the bleachers I'd throw that baseball right back on the field! :lol:

Are you actually claiming you did not send me a PM earlier this week.........? :eusa_liar:

Same as today... Responded to another of your neg rep messages...

And I am Definitely "hitting home". :thup:

peace...

Mal is too stoopid to realize that his OP is what raised The Choice "TACTIC. "
Oh yeah! :lol:

:lol:

I've been negging him every time he lies and calls me your sockpuppet yet he continues to grasp, so he is obviously quite desperate for attention, even the negative kind... :cuckoo:
That is about all the attention he gets. Here at least. From what I hear, elsewhere as well.

It's kind of sad but he seems to enjoy it.

I thought you can't Chose to be Gay?...

Sure you can...go for it!

Ellen did. :thup:

peace...
No she didn't. She just chose to act on it. She could choose to not have any physical lesbian contact, but she would still be gay.

Mal could choose to not ever again have sex with his wife but why would/should anyone choose not to have sex with their life partner...?

The whole "it's in the school thing", must be a recent addition. I don't recall (although I've been out of school for 19 years) being taught about homosexuality.

If it's a public school, and the school finds it necessary to teach OLDER students about it, I don't have a problem with that. We've had several suicides over the last couple of years...CHILDREN. The last here in TN was a 13 year old who was being persecuted at school for being gay. If one is so concerned about their child being taught something in public school, place your child into a private Christian School. Although I know several gays and lesbians who graduated from catholic schools.

If the majority of parents who have children enrolled in public schools have no problem with their child learning about LGBT issues, then that's where the majority of the taxes paid are coming from. Remove your child and homeschool them, or send them to a private school.

Because bullying is commonly inflicted on gays and lesbians, it is an issue that needs to be addressed; whether you agree with it or not. We have freedom of speech in this country; but when it causes a CHILD to off themself-it needs to be addressed.

Okay okay....so marriage is between one man and one woman. I have no issue with civil unions. And if a pastor, preacher, rabbi, etc...agrees to marry them....it's none of anyone else's business.

So not only do you have freedom of speech to say that you disapprove of homosexuality. Gays and lesbians ALSO have that freedom of speech. What harm are they doing to you? I think that a .....permission slip for lack of a better description, would be a good idea. "We are going to be discussing gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendered people. If you don't want for your child to be present at this lecture, sign below." Do they do this?

And some of you behave as if it's something that your child will NEVER be exposed to. I can assure you that they will eventually run into a gay or lesbian...perhaps even transgendered.

Okay...so it is a choice to act upon homosexual feelings.....I will agree with that. But it is the way that the individual is wired. They may CHOOSE not to act upon the feelings, but the attraction to the same sex will always be there. That is not going to go away. They may decide to marry to make their families happy or their friends, but it will never go away.

I think that many, if there were a pill or some kind of physical tangible way to reverse their feelings, they would have taken advantage of it at a young age. It's DIFFICULT to be gay. Those who aren't have NO idea. How could it be a choice? How could someone decide that they want to risk their friendships, relationships with their family...coworkers. Think about it.

I'm sure you can choose to be gay if you've got a little gay in ya.

But I'm convinced it's inborn. I've watched a person grow up acting effeminate from 4 years old and up and outing himself as gay by 15. That's enough for me to know, plus the fact that no matter what I can't be convinced to get a boner for a male. Impossible.

And yet..there's absolutely no proof of that.

Freud certainly didn't believe it.

Nor do genetecists or biologists.

But if it makes you feel better, run with it.

Really? No biologists? Are you sure about that?

What makes people gay? Biologists may never get a complete answer to that question, but researchers in Sweden have found one more sign that the answer lies in the structure of the brain.

Scientists at the Karolinska Institute studied brain scans of 90 gay and straight men and women, and found that the size of the two symmetrical halves of the brains of gay men more closely resembled those of straight women than they did straight men. In heterosexual women, the two halves of the brain are more or less the same size. In heterosexual men, the right hemisphere is slightly larger. Scans of the brains of gay men in the study, however, showed that their hemispheres were relatively symmetrical, like those of straight women, while the brains of homosexual women were asymmetrical like those of straight men. The number of nerves connecting the two sides of the brains of gay men were also more like the number in heterosexual women than in straight men.

Read more: What the Gay Brain Looks Like - TIME

Because scientists in Sweden have shown that gay people's brains are structurally different.

But then again..........Freud didn't have MRI machines.

It would only Prove the Flaw. :thup:

The Brain is Flawed in a way that is Destructive to the Continuation of the Species...

That can't be Denied.

peace...

Shit.......you don't need to tell me, what with the way that we wage wars, are violent and greedy towards our fellow humans, I'm surprised we're still here.

Especially with all the intolerance and bigotry in the world.

Now that artificial insemination is possible, there is no longer an evolutionary argument against gays. Not that there ever really was, as they are just as capable of reproduction as everyone else.

Now that artificial insemination is possible, there is no longer an evolutionary argument against gays. Not that there ever really was, as they are just as capable of reproduction as everyone else.

Once they can do the same for Human to Animal, you can finally Marry your Goat.

Good for you, ravi!

Dream girl... Dream.

peace...

Forum List

Back