I thought you can't Chose to be Gay?...

Of course some people choose to be gay..it is actually bad PR to claim otherwise ..if it is a genetic disorder it can be cured...a much better argument is it is a personal choice and it is persons right to make the choice as consenting adults what to do with their own sexuality

Last edited:

Suggestion, mal...

It looks like you are out to disprove the idea that gay people have no choice and that it is who they are. If you'd really like to disprove that notion, then why don't you chose to be gay...just for 6 months or so.

Suggestion, mal...

It looks like you are out to disprove the idea that gay people have no choice and that it is who they are. If you'd really like to disprove that notion, then why don't you chose to be gay...just for 6 months or so.

If being gay is not a choice what is it? If it were genetic identical twins would both always be gay if one is, that is not true.

I don't see an issue. She is a bi-sexual who chose one side over the other. She used to be with a man, and now she chooses only women.

And btw, Mal - please choose to use a spell-checker. Especially in your thread titles. You already have a reputation for low intelligence. No need to re-enforce it with carelessness. :)

a lot of gay men are fairly wealthy, take great vacations and eat at great restaurants.

they drive really nice cars and wear really nice clothes.

and yet, somehow, i can't bring myself to choose to fuck one.

go figure

"Every religious right hatemonger is now going to quote this woman every single time they want to deny us our civil rights."
Good call.

No it isn't, rights are inherent in you being a human being, not your sexual choices.

when did you choose to be attracted to the opposite sex?

it's a fairly big decision, so i expect you can recall it with accuracy.

a lot of gay men are fairly wealthy, take great vacations and eat at great restaurants.

go figure

:eek: What if he had a Maserati???

go figure

:eek: What if he had a Maserati???

damn you

only if it was a biturbo

heh

racing.jpg

No it isn't, rights are inherent in you being a human being, not your sexual choices.

when did you choose to be attracted to the opposite sex?

it's a fairly big decision, so i expect you can recall it with accuracy.

The question is irrelevant, it has no more to do with my rights than the color of my skin, or if I am rich or poor.

no, it's not.

you claim that people choose to be gay, therefore it follows that one chooses to be hetero-when did you choose? why?

Forum List

Back