I thought you can't Chose to be Gay?...

And yet..there's absolutely no proof of that.

Freud certainly didn't believe it.

Nor do genetecists or biologists.

But if it makes you feel better, run with it.

Hmmmm, Freud. The same one who believed that "cocaine has a lot of good qualities". All of his patients (whom he studied and documented for what we study now) were female, white, and wealthy. Do you believe that this represents an accurate picture of the world?

Don't get me wrong; Freud was brilliant, and some of his studies were beneficial, and his techniques (some) are still used. But like every physician or scientist: his studies had flaws.

If you were responding to my post, that is.

Cocaine and rich freaky white girls? What's not to like? :lol:

Really? No biologists? Are you sure about that?

What makes people gay? Biologists may never get a complete answer to that question, but researchers in Sweden have found one more sign that the answer lies in the structure of the brain.

Scientists at the Karolinska Institute studied brain scans of 90 gay and straight men and women, and found that the size of the two symmetrical halves of the brains of gay men more closely resembled those of straight women than they did straight men. In heterosexual women, the two halves of the brain are more or less the same size. In heterosexual men, the right hemisphere is slightly larger. Scans of the brains of gay men in the study, however, showed that their hemispheres were relatively symmetrical, like those of straight women, while the brains of homosexual women were asymmetrical like those of straight men. The number of nerves connecting the two sides of the brains of gay men were also more like the number in heterosexual women than in straight men.

Read more: What the Gay Brain Looks Like - TIME

Because scientists in Sweden have shown that gay people's brains are structurally different.

But then again..........Freud didn't have MRI machines.

Really? No biologists? Are you sure about that?

What makes people gay? Biologists may never get a complete answer to that question, but researchers in Sweden have found one more sign that the answer lies in the structure of the brain.

Scientists at the Karolinska Institute studied brain scans of 90 gay and straight men and women, and found that the size of the two symmetrical halves of the brains of gay men more closely resembled those of straight women than they did straight men. In heterosexual women, the two halves of the brain are more or less the same size. In heterosexual men, the right hemisphere is slightly larger. Scans of the brains of gay men in the study, however, showed that their hemispheres were relatively symmetrical, like those of straight women, while the brains of homosexual women were asymmetrical like those of straight men. The number of nerves connecting the two sides of the brains of gay men were also more like the number in heterosexual women than in straight men.

Read more: What the Gay Brain Looks Like - TIME

Because scientists in Sweden have shown that gay people's brains are structurally different.

But then again..........Freud didn't have MRI machines.

It would only Prove the Flaw. :thup:

The Brain is Flawed in a way that is Destructive to the Continuation of the Species...

That can't be Denied.

:)

peace...

when did you choose to be attracted to the opposite sex?

it's a fairly big decision, so i expect you can recall it with accuracy.

The question is irrelevant, it has no more to do with my rights than the color of my skin, or if I am rich or poor.

no, it's not.

you claim that people choose to be gay, therefore it follows that one chooses to be hetero-when did you choose? why?

Exactly the point that I was trying to make; only you put it more eloquently. Well said, Del. :clap2:

The question is irrelevant, it has no more to do with my rights than the color of my skin, or if I am rich or poor.

no, it's not.

you claim that people choose to be gay, therefore it follows that one chooses to be hetero-when did you choose? why?

Exactly the point that I was trying to make; only you put it more eloquently. Well said, Del. :clap2:

"The Choice Day"... Yeah, VERY Old Tactic.

peace...

"The Choice Day"... Yeah, VERY Old Tactic.

peace...

yes, it is. why do you keep employing it?

WTH are you guys talking about? It went over my head.

"When was your Choice Day?"... <Tired Old Tactic Employed by those who Push the Agenda to try to Illustrate that if Homosexuals Choose to Defy their Natural Design and Equipment, then Heterosexuals must also Choose to not Defy it...

It's Absurd, but it makes for a Cute Bumper Sticker non-Response.

People have been Fucking just about anything you can Imagine since the Bible was Written and before and to Apply the "Did you Choose or not to do that" Tactic to those is not Allowed...

Because People Fuck Animals and the Animals Fuck People, and because it's been Happening since Man has been keeping Records, does it not Argue that it's Natural using the Pro-Homosexual is Natural Argument?...

Simply because it Occurs?...

Because, after all... "Homosexuality happens in the Animal World also, don't you know"...

Those Pushing the Agenda only want to Reference Animals when it Benefits their Agenda.

You try and Illustrate it to Counter their Agenda, and you end up being the one who's being Irrational and Absurd.

This is a VERY Old Debate...

It's this Simple, I agree with Obama, Marriage is between a Man and a Wife and it is a Natural Reflection of what Creates us.

Marriage as an Institution Exists because of Man and Woman Coupling and the Marriage of the Flesh that is Life and the Product of.

All other Variations are not Equal and are in Defiance to our Design.

Don't Care if people do it, but don't Force it into Marriage in a Legally Equal Setting where it Physically and Naturally has NO Equally footing.

Also, keep the the Fuck out of the Schools and away from Children.

Not really that Difficult. :thup:

peace...

So did mal ever admit how he struggles daily against choosing to be gay?

Homosexuality as a Pejorative Attack... :clap2:

Calling me Fag doesn't Upset me ravi... :thup:

You in Junior High or something?

And I see you brought your Sock with you.

peace...

:lame2: Sorry mal but your attempt at puppet projection is a major failure here...

Oh and please link to this supposed Pejorative Attack you speak of...?

So did mal ever admit how he struggles daily against choosing to be gay?

peace...

:lame2: Sorry mal but your attempt at puppet projection is a major failure here...

Sure you're not ravi's Sock... I can tell by your Emotional Response in Private... :lol:

peace...

peace...

Sure you're not ravi's Sock... I can tell by your Emotional Response in Private... :lol:

peace...

Neg reps are not private, dimwit. :thup:

But please stop sending me private messages because I do not read them...

Forum List

Back