I thought it was illegal for 11-year-olds to have sex...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obesity forces puberty into earlier age groups. The National 75 % obesity rate tricks the body into thinking that it is much older than what it actually is. If an obese 11 year old weighs as much as a normal 18 year old, then puberty will begin at age 11. No sex offender registry will change this biology.

So, who's sock are you? And who cares about the point you made. It is still ILLEGAL.

ONLY PERVS TRY AND NORMALIZE PEDOPHILIA!
I don't recommend that you open a sex offender registry for 11 year old offenders who try to have sex with their bf/gf

I suggest you don't try and normalize pedo behavior, delta 4 embassy.

Are you a pervert dear? Since when is it pedo when teenagers have sex with each other?

No, but you clearly are.

Hahaha! I didn't know this thread was that old, it came up as a thread listing at the bottom of this site. You are perverts. Hehehe!

Claims the perv who dug it up and is trying to normalize sex with children. Piss off delta 4 embassy, get back to prison, where you belong.

Hahaha! I didn't know this thread was that old, it came up as a thread listing at the bottom of this site. You are perverts. Hehehe!

Claims the perv who dug it up and is trying to normalize sex with children. Piss off delta 4 embassy, get back to prison, where you belong.
It must be frustrating to be in a forum where posters are free to advocate having sex with children, but good and decent people cannot call them a pedophile for it.

It must be frustrating to be in a forum where posters are free to advocate having sex with children, but good and decent people cannot call them a pedophile for it.

Yup. Delta was really good at skirting that line. I KNOW this is that perv, and I KNOW that he has been in prison for it. He needs to go back, and never get out again.

This is why schools fail by insisting on trying to remain secular and taking over responsibilities from parents. It doesn't work. The personal issues of character and sex education cannot rely on secularized curricula by schools required to make all programs uniform for everyone by the book.

The personal and spiritual connection it takes to ensure children succeed, as included in private church based schools, has been excluded by secular schools, making a point to avoid Christian prayer and expression, while pushing their own biased secular agenda.

Schools can't have it both ways.

If you remove Christian prayers and spiritual teaching from schools, and end up with worse problems with students. You can't run and dump those consequences on others to deal with.

Either schools need to embrace full responsibility for education, training and support for students, or give back control to parents and students if schools aren't really equipped to provide this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back