I thought it was illegal for 11-year-olds to have sex...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm stupid. Let's lay up my outside information against what you've provided. Which is nothing.

I never said sex between underaged kids was always illegal. I said sex with 11 year olds is illegal, as I believe it is in every state. I also said the assertion that sex between kids is a non-issue, thus making the fact that condoms are being distributed at schools is a non-issue, was faulty, based upon the premise that if an 11 year old kid is having sex, we shouldn't be giving them condoms, we should be investigating a crime.

And Shogun, the link and the information from the CDC is right here in this thread. Your carping that it isn't pretty much invalidates anything you have said or will ever say about me not proving anything. Again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

mowtown25moonwalk.gif

talk about BACKTRACKING!

holy SHIT you just dropped the ball!

And, No... your CDC link showed stats for particular demographics but IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM did they indicate anything relating to the sex ed variable... Do I need to take a fucking screen shot and post it so others can see how full of shit you are when NAME DROPPING SOURCES THAT DONT SAY WHAT YOU CLAIM THAT THEY DO?

again, this is TWICE i've seen you try this crap.

The age which determines a child varies from state to state.

But every state has a law that states it's illegal to have sex with a child.
Moron.

HAHAHA!

yea, it's probably NOT true (and quickly proved by scrolling up) that We have SPECIFICALLY been talking about PREPARING FOR age brackets that are at risk of sexual behaviour from boyfriends and shit rather than CHILD MOLESTERS...

You know, the WHOLE PURPOSE behind sex ed?

:cuckoo:

:rofl:

Looks like someone is trying to scrape up the shards of their broken arguement off of the floor....

The age which determines a child varies from state to state.

But every state has a law that states it's illegal to have sex with a child.
Moron.

Unless the other participant is in fact a child.

Delaware:
Title 11 § 761. Definitions generally applicable to sexual offences. (j) A child who has not yet reached his or her sixteenth birthday is deemed unable to consent to a sexual act with a person more than 4 years older than said child. Children who have not yet reached their twelfth birthday are deemed unable to consent to a sexual act under any circumstances.

I guess in Delaware, a "child" (their word, not mine) of the age 12 may have sex with another "child" of the age of 12, and this is not illegal.

You blooming idiot.

"Children who have not yet reached their twelfth birthday are deemed unable to consent to a sexual act under any circumstances."

As I said, it is illegal I believe anywhere, for a child of 11 to have sex. With anyone. Will it be prosecuted? Who knows. The point is, it's illegal.

The point is moot, at any rate, because there is so little of this going on it doesn't even apply. But you go ahead and use it to justify your encouragement of young kids going at it, and to justify your willingness to ignore the fact that it's not young kids having sex with young kids you're sticking up for, it's child molesters.

Bravo.

You blooming idiot.

"Children who have not yet reached their twelfth birthday are deemed unable to consent to a sexual act under any circumstances."

As I said, it is illegal I believe anywhere, for a child of 11 to have sex. With anyone. Will it be prosecuted? Who knows. The point is, it's illegal.

The point is moot, at any rate, because there is so little of this going on it doesn't even apply. But you go ahead and use it to justify your encouragement of young kids going at it, and to justify your willingness to ignore the fact that it's not young kids having sex with young kids you're sticking up for, it's child molesters.

Bravo.

Oh no... I am so sorry. You misunderstand me. I stopped trying to justify anything some time ago. For some time now, I have been focused solely on making you look like the crazy, dumb bitch that you are.

My apologies for any misunderstanding.

ahh.. NOW it's a moot point..

NOW the percentage of applicable cases are so small that it doesn't matter.

anyone else find it COINCIDENTAL that she decides to eject now that she's been thoroughly spanked?

ahh.. NOW it's a moot point..

NOW the percentage of applicable cases are so small that it doesn't matter.

anyone else find it COINCIDENTAL that she decides to eject now that she's been thoroughly spanked?

Yeah, and that's about the fourth time I've made that point, starting early on. I still completely negated it, but was being nice.

Yeah, and that's about the fourth time I've made that point, starting early on. I still completely negated it, but was being nice.

You might want to get that schizophrenia of yours looked at, Allie.. You can't seem to post evidence OR realize that you've been having your ass handed to you this thread.

Still searching the CDC?

Again, the USA Today article. And remember, just because it was posted on a catholic site doesn't mean it was written by them. :)rolleyes: )

The Dirty Secret Behind Teen Sex Numbers
Contrary to the common perception that teenage sex and pregnancy typically stem from two teenagers getting caught up in the heat of the moment, new research reveals that many teenage girls are being sexually exploited and impregnated by adult men.
In fact, a recent study published in the American Journal of Public Health found that adult men fathered two-thirds of the infants born to school-aged mothers in California in 1993. On average, these men were 4.2 years older than the senior-high mothers and 6.7 years older than the junior-high mothers.[1]

Here's some more goodies:

http://www.peterborough.nhs.uk/docu...er_18.pdf?preventCache=30%2F05/2007+16:14

"Under the Sexual Offences Act 2003, children under the age of 13 are considered of insufficient age to give consent to any form of sexual activity. Therefore penetrative sex with a child under the age of 13 is classed as rape."

http://www.prevent-abuse-now.com/stats.htm
"Reported cases of child sexual abuse reached epidemic proportions, with a reported 322 percent increase from 1980 to 1990.
Source: Sorensen & Snow, 1991."

Gee, another coincidence that happens to point to increased sex ed and relaxed attitudes about sex and children, and increased suffering for kids. I'm sure it means nothing...
Same site:

"In the adult retrosptective study, victimization was reported by 27 percent of the women and 16 percent of the men. The median age for the occurrence of reported abuse was 9.9 for boys and 9.6 for girls. Victimization occurred before age eight for 22 percent of boys and for 23 percent of girls. Most of the abuse of both boys and girls was by offenders 10 or more years older than their victims. Girls were more likely than boys to disclose the abuse. Forty-two percent of the women and thirty-three percent of the men reported never having disclosed the experience to anyone.
Source: Finkelhor et al., 1990"

Bottom line. If a kid's having sex, dollars to donuts, they're not having it with another kid. But if thinking that makes you feel better about helping make the molesters' lives easier, good for you.

Again, the USA Today article. And remember, just because it was posted on a catholic site doesn't mean it was written by them. :)rolleyes: )

Contrary to the common perception that teenage sex and pregnancy typically stem from two teenagers getting caught up in the heat of the moment, new research reveals that many teenage girls are being sexually exploited and impregnated by adult men.
In fact, a recent study published in the American Journal of Public Health found that adult men fathered two-thirds of the infants born to school-aged mothers in California in 1993. On average, these men were 4.2 years older than the senior-high mothers and 6.7 years older than the junior-high mothers.[1]

Then go find the actual source at USA today. You see, it DOES matter when you have a reputation for citing bullshit sources. This catholic URL being a prime example.

Not to mention that you ORIGINALLY claimed to have a source from the CDC... Seeing that getting you to post THAT is impossible...

Indeed, let's use an abortion clinic website as a source, dummy.. I'm sure you'd take anything from Planned Parenthood seriously.

:eusa_doh:

I'm not going to waste any more time running convoluted circles, posting information, then more information, then going back and posting extra validation because you don't like the information.

You want to prove there's something wrong with it, prove it. I've met the burden of proof.

no, you haven't met the first circle of anything that even REMOTELY looks like proof. THATS what is so funny right now. YOU haven't proved a goddamn thing. In fact, when directly CHALLENGED TO DO SO....

.... you post shit from a catholic website and cry about a standard in acceptable evidence.

I guess it's easier to CLAIM that you proved something instead of actually digging up the evidence like I've been constantly asking for... and then CRYING about the responsibility of others once your laughable "proof" has been debunked.

Like I said, you fill a role in this game. RSR is gone and we need another court jester running around falling over to entertain the rest of us. IN the meantime, maybe you can FINALLY post that CDC link that you said correlates tean sex with sex ed... Been real curious to see that one...

Acutally, I posted a variety of stuff, from a variety of sources (including the CDC). Which you know. But I'm not dragging it to every thread.

Here's some more goodies:

http://www.peterborough.nhs.uk/docu...le_Under_18.pdf?preventCache=30/05/2007+16:14

"Under the Sexual Offences Act 2003, children under the age of 13 are considered of insufficient age to give consent to any form of sexual activity. Therefore penetrative sex with a child under the age of 13 is classed as rape."

http://www.prevent-abuse-now.com/stats.htm
"Reported cases of child sexual abuse reached epidemic proportions, with a reported 322 percent increase from 1980 to 1990.
Source: Sorensen & Snow, 1991."

Gee, another coincidence that happens to point to increased sex ed and relaxed attitudes about sex and children, and increased suffering for kids. I'm sure it means nothing...
Same site:

"In the adult retrosptective study, victimization was reported by 27 percent of the women and 16 percent of the men. The median age for the occurrence of reported abuse was 9.9 for boys and 9.6 for girls. Victimization occurred before age eight for 22 percent of boys and for 23 percent of girls. Most of the abuse of both boys and girls was by offenders 10 or more years older than their victims. Girls were more likely than boys to disclose the abuse. Forty-two percent of the women and thirty-three percent of the men reported never having disclosed the experience to anyone.
Source: Finkelhor et al., 1990"

Bottom line. If a kid's having sex, dollars to donuts, they're not having it with another kid. But if thinking that makes you feel better about helping make the molesters' lives easier, good for you.

I guess you were lying when you said I hadn't posted anything.

Acutally, I posted a variety of stuff, from a variety of sources (including the CDC). Which you know. But I'm not dragging it to every thread.

No, you posted a link to the CDC that showed increases in different demographics BUT AT NO TIME DID THAT SOURCE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A CORRELATION BETWEEN SEX ED AND TEEN SEX. WHICH, im betting, you were hoping that no one clicked on the link so you didn't have to explainwhy your SOURCE did NOT say what you suggested it did.

and, you posted a supposed article from supposed USA TODAY that can't be found on anything other than CATHOLIC ANTI-SEX ED BLOGS.. Indeed, your variety is different shades of shit brown.

Don't cry on my shoulder just because you don't understand what makes viable evidence.

All you have to do was prove me wrong by posting a link to the CDC that makes ANY correlation between teen sex and sex ed like YOU INSISTED YOU HAD. Or, find the actual USA TODAY article from some location other than an obviously biased source. But you wont. Because you CANT. and dont like it when I call you out on bullshit "evidence".

hey, any time now you can prove me wrong! I DOUBLE FUCKING DOG DARE you to do so.

No, you posted a link to the CDC that showed increases in different demographics BUT AT NO TIME DID THAT SOURCE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A CORRELATION BETWEEN SEX ED AND TEEN SEX. WHICH, im betting, you were hoping that no one clicked on the link so you didn't have to explainwhy your SOURCE did NOT say what you suggested it did.

and, you posted a supposed article from supposed USA TODAY that can't be found on anything other than CATHOLIC ANTI-SEX ED BLOGS.. Indeed, your variety is different shades of shit brown.

Don't cry on my shoulder just because you don't understand what makes viable evidence.

All you have to do was prove me wrong by posting a link to the CDC that makes ANY correlation between teen sex and sex ed like YOU INSISTED YOU HAD. Or, find the actual USA TODAY article from some location other than an obviously biased source. But you wont. Because you CANT. and dont like it when I call you out on bullshit "evidence".

hey, any time now you can prove me wrong! I DOUBLE FUCKING DOG DARE you to do so.

It showed the correlation. I'm sorry, I thought you were smarter than apparently you are, because I figured you understood that the years with the huge jump were the years that sex education began to be pushed in the schools. We do agree that the heyday of sex education was between 1976-1990, don't we? Or are you going to claim that there's no evidence that sex education became a standard part of the curriculum during those years?

I guess you were lying when you said I hadn't posted anything.

Anything worth considering. THOSE ARE NOT WORTHY SOURCES.

1. The USA Today article. If you can't pull it from USA TODAY it won't count. I don't trust your lame fucking catholic source. You wouldn't trust anything from NARAL so either find the original or cry me a river.

2. Are you DUMB? You realize that this is from the UK and is reflecting laws FROM THE UK, right? For real, are you fishing for being called stupid?

http://www.uk-legislation.hmso.gov.uk/acts/acts2003/20030042.htm
HERE is the actual ACT being cited.

REALLY doesn't make a goddamn bit of difference here, does it? THIS, allie, THIS RIGHT HERE is why I find your attempt to pass shady ass shit as evidence so deceptive and worthy of scorn. You googled for some shit that you THOUGHT would make your case but, alas, conveyed what kind of a fucking idiot you are. THIS, allie, THIS is why you prove that you can't be trusted and that, chances are, your "evidence" isn't what you claim that it is.

3. YOUR THIRD SOURCE DOESN'T EVEN MAKE A CLAIM ABOUT SEX ED. PERIOD.

See.. you know goddamn well what you are doing. THIS source doesn't prove your OPINION about SEX ED. But, that doesn't keep you from parading around like it does HOPING that no one calls you on it. THIS, allie, THIS is why you are full of shit then and now. THIS is why you are totally fucking lying when claiming to have posted evidence that proves your opinion.

Again, I HOPE anyone who is curious enough about your methods takes a look at your goofy fucking "evidence".

LAME, dummy. LAAAAAAAME

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It showed the correlation. I'm sorry, I thought you were smarter than apparently you are, because I figured you understood that the years with the huge jump were the years that sex education began to be pushed in the schools. We do agree that the heyday of sex education was between 1976-1990, don't we? Or are you going to claim that there's no evidence that sex education became a standard part of the curriculum during those years?

No, in fact, it DIDNT show a correlation. YOU are assuming there is one just because YOU think it's more than a coincidence. THEY don't. YOU do. THEIR site didn't make the correlation. YOU ASSUME that to be the case. THEY are not claiming anything even REMOTELY close to that. THUS, they don't prove your stupid fucking assertion.

Hey, it's cool.. try to change the subject since you are taking such a beating here. Hell, POST the CDC link again so any other readers can laugh at you.

Hmmm..where do they say they don't?

All I said is that the CDC shows an increase in teen pregnancy since the advent of legal abortion and sex education for all...which were touted as the Great Solution to teen pregnancy and abortion.

I made my point, the numbers bear it out. Go find something else to freak out about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back