I thought depression was a white people disease.

impuretrash

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
'I Thought Depression Was a White People Disease': a Conversation with Depressed While Black

Here's yet another example of the crazy anti-white racist shit that pops up on liberal media outlets every single day. This lady was brought up by her mom with a mindset of black supremacy (which is pretty typical of black people's childhoods) and struggled to accept the idea that she's as susceptible to feeling emotions as weak-ass whypipo.

when you combine the cultural and financial mental health barriers that are unique to African-Americans, you truly have a depression journey that is distinct from other racial groups.

My depression is worse than your depression, whitey!

It just gets tiring when a non-black therapist keeps responding with, “Wow, that must be really hard” when I talk about the challenges of being a black woman. I appreciate the empathy but I need more than that. So now, having a black woman therapist is huge.

That's racial discrimination! How dare she prefer a black therapist to a white one! Can you imagine the outrage if breitbart did a fawning story about a white who didn't want to hire a black therapist?

If you're interested in reading someone whine about stuff from a black perspective, check out her twitter:
DepressedWhileBlack

'I Thought Depression Was a White People Disease': a Conversation with Depressed While Black

Here's yet another example of the crazy anti-white racist shit that pops up on liberal media outlets every single day. This lady was brought up by her mom with a mindset of black supremacy (which is pretty typical of black people's childhoods) and struggled to accept the idea that she's as susceptible to feeling emotions as weak-ass whypipo.

when you combine the cultural and financial mental health barriers that are unique to African-Americans, you truly have a depression journey that is distinct from other racial groups.

My depression is worse than your depression, whitey!

It just gets tiring when a non-black therapist keeps responding with, “Wow, that must be really hard” when I talk about the challenges of being a black woman. I appreciate the empathy but I need more than that. So now, having a black woman therapist is huge.

That's racial discrimination! How dare she prefer a black therapist to a white one! Can you imagine the outrage if breitbart did a fawning story about a white who didn't want to hire a black therapist?

If you're interested in reading someone whine about stuff from a black perspective, check out her twitter:
DepressedWhileBlack

Idiot.

Depression has no racial bounderies.

Forum List

Back