I think the republicans should nominate Jerry Springer in 2020

2020 the demographic shift will be even great and whitey t bible thumping party will be a shit stain long gone in American history
No racism there!

Like I've always said, foreigners are COLONIZING our country. They have no interest in becoming AMERICAN. This is why all immigration must be stopped for a generation.

This is the reason the Nasty Woman MUST be defeated. If she wins, America is history.

I think the republicans should nominate Jerry Springer in 2020! Think about it...He has experience as a former mayor, is more caring to the little guy and is more moral.

Why not?
I would say please don't do that to Hillary. She doesn't deserve to go though the same shit fest again.

I think the republicans should nominate Jerry Springer in 2020! Think about it...He has experience as a former mayor, is more caring to the little guy and is more moral.

Why not?
I would say please don't do that to Hillary. She doesn't deserve to go though the same shit fest again.
dont worry, I doubt she will live even long enough to make it through her first term.
at least, we can pray that she suffers for at least a year before she dies in a nuclear blast.

Eh. I just checked his Wikipedia. He's been married to the same woman for over 40 years. Not sure how well that will go over with Republicans. :dunno:

Springer is a Democrat.
And Trump is what exactly?
A national embarrassment.
Trump has about 10-billion reasons that post is wrong. Trump doesn't get the political game yet, he's a surprisingly slow learner, yet if he shows humility, apologizes to the vets, women, and Gold-Star families, and trots out a cabinet of all-stars, while showing Hillary as a crook, he can win.
too late for all of that.
people have at this point already made their choice, it is now simply a waiting game for the election and then the official count that will show hillary a clear winner, I suspect a smaller win than expected or hoped for by the left, yet substantial enough to alleviate any reason to expect a recount.
Short of hillary dying from whatever ailment she is hiding, or doing something new and so outlandish that officials have no choice but putting her in prison, she has won.
allow me to be the first to congratulate the left on making the most ignorant, violent and nasty election ever in this country successful.
I think the democrats have set new standards that Im sure the republicans will utilize in four years when they then attempt to shred the next piece of trash that the U.N runs under the democrat brand.
OMG are you delusional. The ignorant, violent, nasty election is down to Trump and only Trump. He did it during the primaries and he did it during the national campaign. To blame it on anyone else is absolutely ludicrous.

Why not?
dont worry, I doubt she will live even long enough to make it through her first term.
at least, we can pray that she suffers for at least a year before she dies in a nuclear blast.

Wishing someone's death? You are fucking sick. This is why you are deplorable. You are so fucking stupid & without a redeemable character, that you don't even realize how low you are.

Springer is a Democrat.
And Trump is what exactly?
A national embarrassment.
Trump has about 10-billion reasons that post is wrong. Trump doesn't get the political game yet, he's a surprisingly slow learner, yet if he shows humility, apologizes to the vets, women, and Gold-Star families, and trots out a cabinet of all-stars, while showing Hillary as a crook, he can win.
too late for all of that.
people have at this point already made their choice, it is now simply a waiting game for the election and then the official count that will show hillary a clear winner, I suspect a smaller win than expected or hoped for by the left, yet substantial enough to alleviate any reason to expect a recount.
Short of hillary dying from whatever ailment she is hiding, or doing something new and so outlandish that officials have no choice but putting her in prison, she has won.
allow me to be the first to congratulate the left on making the most ignorant, violent and nasty election ever in this country successful.
I think the democrats have set new standards that Im sure the republicans will utilize in four years when they then attempt to shred the next piece of trash that the U.N runs under the democrat brand.
OMG are you delusional. The ignorant, violent, nasty election is down to Trump and only Trump. He did it during the primaries and he did it during the national campaign. To blame it on anyone else is absolutely ludicrous.
no, the ignorance comes from the democrats, did you not see the video proof? or do you not see the obama administration covering up her crimes? her name belongs on a prison registry, not a ballot

Why not?
Wishing someone's death? You are fucking sick.
only hers. Just as she wishes death on those that dont agree with her ignorance.
and I dont care if you think its sick. To save the country she must die. I just want it to be a legitimate long lingering painful death. Not quick, I dont want her assinated or to die in a plane or car accident, I want something like pancreatic cancer that will cause great pain and suffering for a few years before she finally gets peace.
as a matter of fact, I pray that nobody takes matters into their own hands and steals the joy of watching her suffer an incurable painful disease. I would most likely try to stop someone from killing her if I was able to. But only for the reasons mentioned.

Since she has no concern for anyone in this country, why should we have concern for her?

Forum List

Back