I think the republicans should nominate Jerry Springer in 2020

The Republican likely line up in 2020 will be? Cruz? Rubio? Pense? Will there even be a real Republican in the running? Ryan?

And the democrat party can finally come out of the closet and run Paul Wolfowitz. Think about it.

That's pretty much who we've had for 8 years. Does the OP even know what a "community organizer" is?

Springer is a Democrat.
And Trump is what exactly?
A national embarrassment.
Trump has about 10-billion reasons that post is wrong. Trump doesn't get the political game yet, he's a surprisingly slow learner, yet if he shows humility, apologizes to the vets, women, and Gold-Star families, and trots out a cabinet of all-stars, while showing Hillary as a crook, he can win.

In 2020 the neverTrumpers will get their asses kicked.
2020 the demographic shift will be even great and the whitey t bible thumping party will be a shit stain long gone in American history

Last edited:
Springer is a Democrat.
And Trump is what exactly?
A national embarrassment.
Trump has about 10-billion reasons that post is wrong. Trump doesn't get the political game yet, he's a surprisingly slow learner, yet if he shows humility, apologizes to the vets, women, and Gold-Star families, and trots out a cabinet of all-stars, while showing Hillary as a crook, he can win.
too late for all of that.
people have at this point already made their choice, it is now simply a waiting game for the election and then the official count that will show hillary a clear winner, I suspect a smaller win than expected or hoped for by the left, yet substantial enough to alleviate any reason to expect a recount.
Short of hillary dying from whatever ailment she is hiding, or doing something new and so outlandish that officials have no choice but putting her in prison, she has won.
allow me to be the first to congratulate the left on making the most ignorant, violent and nasty election ever in this country successful.
I think the democrats have set new standards that Im sure the republicans will utilize in four years when they then attempt to shred the next piece of trash that the U.N runs under the democrat brand.

I think the republicans should nominate Jerry Springer in 2020! Think about it...He has experience as a former mayor, is more caring to the little guy and is more moral.

Why not?

Matthew I wrote about Jerry Spring awhile back so find another asshole to use for mocking the Trump voters with!

Post Number 46 from August:

Poll for Trump supporters

Just in case you claim you never saw it!

I think the republicans should nominate Jerry Springer in 2020! Think about it...He has experience as a former mayor, is more caring to the little guy and is more moral.

Why not?

Matthew I wrote about Jerry Spring awhile back so find another asshole to use for mocking the Trump voters with!

Post Number 46 from August:

Poll for Trump supporters

Just in case you claim you never saw it!
Let them mock him.
He is a democrat, his "guests" are all typical democrats. You know, the ones were the two black women are up there fighting over some black crack dealer that is baby daddy to both of their chillins, he refuses to admit he ever had sex with either of the hogs, and then the surprise, the super secret DNA test that proves he is not only the father of the two ghetto spawn, but he is also the womans father and brother.
Then the two women get into a huge fight, breaking chairs, pulling out each others weaves, the dude? he tries to run but the women grab him and start beating sensless. Jerry is calm through the process, he calls in security and goes to commercial.
So, let them mock Springer, the rest of us just get a glimpse into the life of a democrat voter, we walk away with a little better understanding why the would consider voting for someone like Hillary.
But can you imagine the Heads of State meetings? Wait till Putnam finds out he is actually obamas father because he visited a kenyan whore house years ago.

Forum List

Back