US Vice President Joe Bidden says he wish he could take Trump behind the gym to fight

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
US Vice President Joe Bidden says he wish he could take Trump behind the gym to fight - Full story + video
Tempers rose in the US election with Joe Biden, the vice president, saying he wished he could sort out Donald Trump behind the gym.

Speaking in Pennsylvania Mr Biden described Mr Trump’s taped lewd remarks about women as disgusting.

“The press always asks me: don’t I wish I were debating him,” Mr Biden said. “No, I wish we were in high school—I could take him behind the gym. That’s what I wish.”
Biden_Trump-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Loony Uncle Joe would have his scrawny azz handed to him in less than minute. The Donald would stomp dat azz clean.

Rachel "Blinky" Maddow got all excited (aroused) when it (she?) presented Crazy Joe ranting like a loon. I point that out for the hypocrisy of Blinky and other MSM qu33rs hating on male behavior and implying The Donald was immature (unless Blinky was thinking it would be a sex act?). But indeed The Donald would knock Crazy Joe the fuck out.

• Banned
Rachel "Blinky" Maddow got all excited (aroused) when it (she?) presented Crazy Joe ranting like a loon. I point that out for the hypocrisy of Blinky and other MSM qu33rs hating on male behavior and implying The Donald was immature (unless Blinky was thinking it would be a sex act?). But indeed The Donald would knock Crazy Joe the fuck out.
yeah she did excited

US Vice President Joe Bidden says he wish he could take Trump behind the gym to fight - Full story + video
Tempers rose in the US election with Joe Biden, the vice president, saying he wished he could sort out Donald Trump behind the gym.

Speaking in Pennsylvania Mr Biden described Mr Trump’s taped lewd remarks about women as disgusting.

“The press always asks me: don’t I wish I were debating him,” Mr Biden said. “No, I wish we were in high school—I could take him behind the gym. That’s what I wish.”
Biden_Trump-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg
should put it on PPV

What's wrong with what he said? If you were in high school, and you found out some guy was molesting, say, your sister,

you wouldn't want to give him a beating?

Forum List

Back