I think the best thing the left and basically the rest of the world can hope for is Trump...

...removing himself from office.

It would be pretty horrifying if Trump got elected but it could happen because 1) Americans are stupid in mass and 2) the electoral college. Trump’s election is not about what the majority of Americans think - it’s the electoral college. I don’t want this thread to be about the controversy of the electoral college - it’s just relevant to mention it. The electoral map could easily re-elect Trump. Hopefully common sense prevails but who knows?

The point here is how Trump will actually leave office. Regardless of the mounting evidence against Trump, republicans won’t indict him because they are soulless pussies. Frankly, I hope he just strokes out on his desk from all the stress of being a whiny little bitch. In my defense, I wouldn’t wish this on any republican President prior to Trump.
Just another worthless leftist traitor hack thread. No links, no facts - just tears.

It would be pretty horrifying if Trump got elected but it could happen because 1) Americans are stupid in mass and 2) the electoral college. Trump’s election is not about what the majority of Americans think - it’s the electoral college. I don’t want this thread to be about the controversy of the electoral college - it’s just relevant to mention it. The electoral map could easily re-elect Trump. Hopefully common sense prevails but who knows?

The point here is how Trump will actually leave office. Regardless of the mounting evidence against Trump, republicans won’t indict him because they are soulless pussies. Frankly, I hope he just strokes out on his desk from all the stress of being a whiny little bitch. In my defense, I wouldn’t wish this on any republican President prior to Trump.
Just another worthless leftist traitor hack thread. No links, no facts - just tears.
When the fuck do you ever post facts?

I just did.

He'll start when you start.

Enjoy your Mike Pence Presidency, and everything that comes with it. Hope you're ready for Armageddon.

1920.jpg
Pence is a complete sack of shit, but I would be THRILLED if he replaced Trump.

Really? Pence would throw you off the rooftop, he hates gays.

Wow, rationality left the building a long time ago.

TRUMP isn't going anywhere...

Enjoy your Mike Pence Presidency, and everything that comes with it. Hope you're ready for Armageddon.

1920.jpg
He will, in 2025.

1. Electoral College has elected the President since it was implemented, so get over it!

2. You wished for George W. Bush death, so you are lying when you stated you never wished for another Republican death.

3. Trump is not going anywhere and will win in 2020, so it is your fault!

1920.jpg
With every post, you demonstrate what biased person you are. So what is so bad about Pence?

I just did.

361bb350ea7713946407d59c73bbf4ef.jpg

1. Electoral College has elected the President since it was implemented, so get over it!

2. You wished for George W. Bush death, so you are lying when you stated you never wished for another Republican death.

Your last statement is really true. It is Billy's fault and others like him. The impeachment hearings where a demonstration of one sided politics. No witnesses with information that could alter the narrative that Schiff was presenting. So, in essence it was not a true gathering of factual evidence.
I wanted to know the truth about what crimes Trump has committed. All I know is we got a one sided biased account.

I think Trump is overbearing, unpresidential, immature, lacking in verbal skills, but that doesn't rise to the degree of high crimes and misdemeanors. Because of the way Schiff handled the hearings, I can't value those for any presentation of facts. Trump can be said, at times to be a moron, but an effective one. Look at our economy and what he has done for our country so far. We are winning and I believe that those hearings were so rehearsed and stifled all facts from coming out that people were turned off and will vote for Trump in 2020.

The impeachment hearing is red meat for the looney left base. They need to be fed periodically to keep them involved so they vote.

That would be the second-best thing.

The best thing would be for Trump and his entire incompetent, corrupt ‘administration’ to be voted out of office next year.

Your last statement is really true. It is Billy's fault and others like him. The impeachment hearings where a demonstration of one sided politics. No witnesses with information that could alter the narrative that Schiff was presenting. So, in essence it was not a true gathering of factual evidence.
I wanted to know the truth about what crimes Trump has committed. All I know is we got a one sided biased account.

I think Trump is overbearing, unpresidential, immature, lacking in verbal skills, but that doesn't rise to the degree of high crimes and misdemeanors. Because of the way Schiff handled the hearings, I can't value those for any presentation of facts. Trump can be said, at times to be a moron, but an effective one. Look at our economy and what he has done for our country so far. We are winning and I believe that those hearings were so rehearsed and stifled all facts from coming out that people were turned off and will vote for Trump in 2020.
Impeachment allows the D party an easy out. Rather than offer the American people an alternative and good government, they can only offer hate for Donnie. Amazingly it works on a lot of Americans.

That would be the second-best thing.

The best thing would be for Trump and his entire incompetent, corrupt ‘administration’ to be voted out of office next year.

Remember who you dems were so scared that he would start a nuclear war, because of some bullshit reasons? lol!!!

The way you guys can say the stupiest shit, and never get called on it,

you know what that shows?

That EVERYONE, including you, knows that the shit you say, is just shit, that don't mean nothin'.

It is just shit. EVERYTHING you say.

Impeachment allows the D party an easy out. Rather than offer the American people an alternative and good government, they can only offer hate for Donnie. Amazingly it works on a lot of Americans.

Fewer than they think.

Critical thought Billy says Calfornians should pick our POTUS. Say critical thought Billy, how's Ca. doing anyway? How about Maxine Waters for POTUS? she represents you well. She might not be LGBT, but she's the right color and gender for the job.

U so smart Billy

Great U.S. economy: Critical-thought-Billy says we must replace Trump or we're doomed.
USA not initiating wars: Critical-thought-Billy says we must replace Trump or we're doomed.
Trump's accomplished more than the last three POTUS combined: Critical-thought-Billy says we must replace Trump or we're doomed.
Greatest country on Earth: Critical-thought-Billy says we must replace the Constitution or we're doomed.

Maxine Waters for POTUS, save us.

WE CAN'T IMPEACH HIM AND WE CAN'T BEAT HIM IN AN ELECTION SO HE'S OBLIGATED TO LET US WIN

LOL! Run along, kid.

Forum List

Back