I think the best thing the left and basically the rest of the world can hope for is Trump...

...removing himself from office.

It would be pretty horrifying if Trump got elected but it could happen because 1) Americans are stupid in mass and 2) the electoral college. Trump’s election is not about what the majority of Americans think - it’s the electoral college. I don’t want this thread to be about the controversy of the electoral college - it’s just relevant to mention it. The electoral map could easily re-elect Trump. Hopefully common sense prevails but who knows?

The point here is how Trump will actually leave office. Regardless of the mounting evidence against Trump, republicans won’t indict him because they are soulless pussies. Frankly, I hope he just strokes out on his desk from all the stress of being a whiny little bitch. In my defense, I wouldn’t wish this on any republican President prior to Trump.

After lib failed collusion attempt after lib failed collusion attempt after russian boogeymen are everywhere after impeachment circus.......libs are down to.........please remove yourself. Lol. This is good stuff!!

It would be pretty horrifying if Trump got elected but it could happen because 1) Americans are stupid in mass and 2) the electoral college. Trump’s election is not about what the majority of Americans think - it’s the electoral college. I don’t want this thread to be about the controversy of the electoral college - it’s just relevant to mention it. The electoral map could easily re-elect Trump. Hopefully common sense prevails but who knows?

The point here is how Trump will actually leave office. Regardless of the mounting evidence against Trump, republicans won’t indict him because they are soulless pussies. Frankly, I hope he just strokes out on his desk from all the stress of being a whiny little bitch. In my defense, I wouldn’t wish this on any republican President prior to Trump.
That would be the second-best thing.

The best thing would be for Trump and his entire incompetent, corrupt ‘administration’ to be voted out of office next year.

Yep, and then when the commies institute Medicare for all and bankrupt us, put in a huge tax on businesses, reverse the job growth, tank the market, every one of you will be blaming Trump for it, just like you blamed Bush during the entire first term of DumBama.

Your last statement is really true. It is Billy's fault and others like him. The impeachment hearings where a demonstration of one sided politics. No witnesses with information that could alter the narrative that Schiff was presenting. So, in essence it was not a true gathering of factual evidence.
I wanted to know the truth about what crimes Trump has committed. All I know is we got a one sided biased account.

The idea that they want to impeach based on their own highly tilted inquiry, is what the left considers bringing America together; being the most transparent of governments; being truthful and fair.

Then when they lose next election, they will never blame themselves. We will be treated to a host of ways the Republicans stole the election.

I still don't think there will be a trial. I think the Democrats will censor the President. Democrats have too much to lose in an open fair trial where Republicans can subpoena witnesses.

Democrats and liberals are afraid - very afraid.
Good - that's why we elected him.

You better hope Trump retires because that's the only way you're going to get rid of him. The idea you wish severe illness on a fellow American simply because you don't like his leadership is very telling of how the leftist mind works.

I think many Americans live by the old adage, if it's not broke--don't fix it. Instead of your party getting together to come up with better ideas than Trump to win the election, wish illness on your opponent, hope he quits, or impeach him.

Common sense is when things are going well, do whatever you can to continue that trend.

I still don't think there will be a trial. I think the Democrats will censor the President. Democrats have too much to lose in an open fair trial where Republicans can subpoena witnesses.

Yes, that's what most of us thought. But I was watching Laura last night, and supposedly, that's not what happens in the Senate. Go to about the 13:00 mark and listen from there.

insolito

Yes, that's what most of us thought. But I was watching Laura last night, and supposedly, that's not what happens in the Senate. Go to about the 13:00 mark and listen from there.

insolito

The Senators are The Jury -
Like a jury in any trial
They don't talk

I think he should be impeached. If we had a decent Democrat like Hillary Clinton, China would be the world's economic power by now.

I think the chance of Trump simply resigning is minimal.

He'd either try to avoid going to court (say without him getting impeached and right before finishing his term) by asking for political asylum in some country, or croak when things get rough because he's the healthiest head of state in the history of the universe.

Enjoy your Mike Pence Presidency, and everything that comes with it. Hope you're ready for Armageddon.

1920.jpg
Pence is a complete sack of shit, but I would be THRILLED if he replaced Trump.
With every post, you demonstrate what biased person you are. So what is so bad about Pence?

He loves God, believes in law and order, a closed southern border, societal boundaries, personal accountability...etc etc....You know, all those things that Billy000 and the LefTarded hate.

Forum List

Back