I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

"I guess it's my desire to not put road blocks for people exercising their Constitutionally acknowledged right to vote. See, I support the Constitution also." Pknopp

You "guess" that requiring valid picture ID would violate their Constitutional rights? Which Constitutional right would that be exactly?

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
You wanted us to stay open?

you better pay attention .....i was never talking about an ID .....you got the wrong poster buddy...
you better pay attention .....i was never talking about an ID .....you got the wrong poster buddy...
Oh...so the fake news that you hit ME with on the post where I was talking about requiring valid picture ID's wasn't you "talking" about ID's...it was just you doing a drive by "fake news" about something else?

"I guess it's my desire to not put road blocks for people exercising their Constitutionally acknowledged right to vote. See, I support the Constitution also."

You "guess" that requiring valid picture ID would violate their Constitutional rights? Which Constitutional right would that be exactly?

You would stop me from voting because I don't want to have to jump through additional hoops for something I've already done.

I've already proven who I am and that I am qualified to vote and was gave a voters registration card to show when I vote.

And my "Guess" was about your reasoning for calling me a lefty for not wanting to place roadblocks into place to exercise their right to vote.

Oh...so the fake news that you hit ME with on the post where I was talking about requiring valid picture ID's wasn't you "talking" about ID's...it was just you doing a drive by "fake news" about something else?
i did that to get your attention to ask what was fake about what i said.......now were the fuck was i talking about an ID?....explain yourself....

What makes me the "left"? Being pro-life? Being pro 2nd Amendment? Supporting a balanced budget?

I guess it's my desire to not put road blocks for people exercising their Constitutionally acknowledged right to vote. See, I support the Constitution also.

Neither being a right.

I have no idea why anyone would want to do that but again, not a right.

No, you don't believe because you lost. Don't expect me to jump through hoops to appease your paranoia.
You have every constitutional right to fly on a plane, doesn’t mean you can just get on

i did that to get your attention to ask what was fake about what i said.......now were the fuck was i talking about an ID?....explain yourself....
Oh you did that to get my attention! Gosh, Harry...and here I thought you were the kind of gutless wonder that did drive by "fake news" posts without stating WHY it was fake news!

You have every constitutional right to fly on a plane, doesn’t mean you can just get on

No you don't. And before this goes any further I have no desire to chase down any stupid rabbit hole with you.

You're not the brightest bulb on the tree...are you, Harry! When you post "fake news" about a post where I'm talking about ID's you look like a moron to then claim that you weren't talking about ID's! What were you talking about? The cost of unleaded gasoline down at the local gas station? Duh?

Oh you did that to get my attention! Gosh, Harry...and here I thought you were the kind of gutless wonder that did drive by "fake news" posts without stating WHY it was fake news!
geezus are you high tonight?.....in the post (983) i posted that you said was fake news....i was talking about the post office not an ID....why did you say that was fake news?...

geezus are you high tonight?.....in the post (983) i posted that you said was fake news....i was talking about the post office not an ID....why did you say that was fake news?...
Since I haven't said a thing about the "post office" on this board EVER...I'm beginning to wonder if you might be a bit slow, Harry. Is that what I'm dealing with?

Chasing down a "rabbit hole"? Is that what the left calls any request to defend a really stupid statement with facts? Noted, Pk!
LOL...I'm noting a trend here! People like PK post nonsense and when they're challenged on that nonsense...they say something to the effect of they can't be bothered to respond...and then they spam "fake news"! Is that the way the left rolls on this board?

You would stop me from voting because I don't want to have to jump through additional hoops for something I've already done.

I've already proven who I am and that I am qualified to vote and was gave a voters registration card to show when I vote.

And my "Guess" was about your reasoning for calling me a lefty for not wanting to place roadblocks into place to exercise their right to vote.
Can't come up with the Constitutional Right I'd be taking away from you if I required you to present a valid picture ID before voting, PK? Why do you say things you can't back up? Haven't you figured out yet that I'm going to roast you for it?

Wow...you're like a combination of AOC and Kamala...the more you talk the more confusing you get!
hey dumbass....why cant you respond to what i am asking you?....were was i talking about id's in this post.....
jim said.....federal workers and contractors are mandated to get vaccinated
i said.....not all of them.....
you said fake news.....prove it

Because Fauci could only repeat what he was told. And Trump lied to Fauci about how bad COVID was.

Trump was briefed on COVID back in December 2019. But he didn't give Fauci the intel.
So the highest paid government employee did nothing but repeat what he was told? That’s your story? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back