I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

sealybobo you see this? I bet you damn proud of Greasy Gretchen
Yea, I have a rabid nut case Trump neighbor like him. We were in a pandemic and they wanted to be safe not sorry. Most essential people went back to work, worked remotely or stayed on unemployment.

Back then guys like him complained that people were staying on unemployment because it was better than having to work.

Guys like him couldn't afford to be off work for more than a month so clearly Trump didn't make America great again. And that mother fucker ran to the bank to cash in his stim checks.

P.S. Ann Arbor is a very expensive city. Perhaps he needs to move to Detroit where he belongs. Loser.

are they being forced or not?....
When you're fired, you're forced.

Hundreds of hospital staffers fired or suspended for refusing ...​

1711623603009.png
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › story

Sep 30, 2021 — Hundreds of health care workers across the country are being fired and leaving hospitals in droves for not complying with COVID-19 vaccine ...

When you quit, it your choice.

Vaccination-related employee departures at 55 hospitals, ...​

1711623754179.png
Becker's Hospital Review
https://www.beckershospitalreview.com › workforce

Jan 27, 2023 — Eleven Olean (N.Y.) General Hospital workers resigned because of the state's vaccination mandate, which requires healthcare workers at hospitals ...

And WTF do you think they got their information from?
From what Trump was telling them and the American people.

Nothing to see here. No worse than the flu. Go about your business. It will disappear on it's own.

There are lies, damn lies, and the whoppers Trump told about COVID that got people killed.
No it was from what Fauci was saying.

A million dead asshole

Yep, natures a bitch. And mostly the elderly died.

Like I said, you will never satisfy drama queens.

Hey Leah, if the democrats are so smart, why didn’t sleepy joe sign an executive order on day one of his administration locking down the country and getting rid of this thing once and for all?

Got an answer?

Didn’t think so.

So because he didn’t act, most of the deaths are on the lefts hands.

Heartless bastards!

Man With A Plan said:
You need a valid ID to get on a plane or a train.

Then you support allowing anyone, with or without identification or background check, to own any weapon they desire. No restrictions. Why?

What benefit does voter fraud have to our country?

Anyone that hasn't had that right removed through the parameters set in the Constitution through Due Process.

Using my voters registration card is not voter fraud so your question is dismissed.

Yep, natures a bitch. And mostly the elderly died.

Like I said, you will never satisfy drama queens.

Hey Leah, if the democrats are so smart, why didn’t sleepy joe sign an executive order on day one of his administration locking down the country and getting rid of this thing once and for all?

Got an answer?

Didn’t think so.

So because he didn’t act, most of the deaths are on the lefts hands.

Heartless bastards!
Yes. I knew three people who died:

1) an elderly woman in her late 80s
2) an elderly man in his late 80s with cancer
3) a 40-year-old woman with stage 4 breast cancer

In the last case, this unfortunate woman had been admitted to the hospital as she neared the end, and caught COVID there. She died shortly thereafter, and she counted as a COVID death - when in truth she was just weeks, or less, away from death by breast cancer.

Anyone that hasn't had that right removed through the parameters set in the Constitution through Due Process.

Using my voters registration card is not voter fraud so your question is dismissed.
Well if they are illegals they have NO rights as a citizen

The right isn’t being removed by having to show photo ID. You need that to fly in a plane, rent a car, book a hotel room.

Forum List

Back