I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Irrelevant

But you prove my point.

It's worked for over 40 years.
Actually your answer proves MY point! Why is it that you on the left refuse to make having a valid ID a requirement to vote, PK? You need a valid ID to get on a plane or a train. You even need a valid ID to attend the Democratic National Convention coming up in Chicago! You show up with your "voter registration card" at the door and they're going to tell you to take a hike! Yet you can show up to VOTE and not show a valid picture ID? You really want elections that people believe in? Start with that!

Actually your answer proves MY point! Why is it that you on the left refuse to make having a valid ID a requirement to vote, PK?

What makes me the "left"? Being pro-life? Being pro 2nd Amendment? Supporting a balanced budget?

I guess it's my desire to not put road blocks for people exercising their Constitutionally acknowledged right to vote. See, I support the Constitution also.

You need a valid ID to get on a plane or a train.

Neither being a right.

You even need a valid ID to attend the Democratic National Convention coming up in Chicago!

I have no idea why anyone would want to do that but again, not a right.

You show up with your "voter registration card" at the door and they're going to tell you to take a hike! Yet you can show up to VOTE and not show a valid picture ID? You really want elections that people believe in? Start with that!

No, you don't believe because you lost. Don't expect me to jump through hoops to appease your paranoia.

Actually your answer proves MY point! Why is it that you on the left refuse to make having a valid ID a requirement to vote, PK? You need a valid ID to get on a plane or a train. You even need a valid ID to attend the Democratic National Convention coming up in Chicago! You show up with your "voter registration card" at the door and they're going to tell you to take a hike! Yet you can show up to VOTE and not show a valid picture ID? You really want elections that people believe in? Start with that!
this is fake news....

What makes me the "left"? Being pro-life? Being pro 2nd Amendment? Supporting a balanced budget?

I guess it's my desire to not put road blocks for people exercising their Constitutionally acknowledged right to vote. See, I support the Constitution also.

Neither being a right.

I have no idea why anyone would want to do that but again, not a right.

No, you don't believe because you lost. Don't expect me to jump through hoops to appease your paranoia.
Jump through hoops? Is that what you call presenting a REAL reason why people shouldn't have a valid ID in order to vote? Voting is a right...and it's a right that should be PROTECTED from having your vote cancelled out by someone who doesn't have the right to vote but who's doing it anyway!

Jump through hoops? Is that what you call presenting a REAL reason why people shouldn't have a valid ID in order to vote?

Again, I have a valid ID to vote.

Voting is a right...and it's a right that should be PROTECTED from having your vote cancelled out by someone who doesn't have the right to vote but who's doing it anyway!

Except that isn't happening. Despite lawsuit after lawsuit, investigation after investigation, audit after audit there has been nothing to show this is happening.

It's all paranoia and being butt hurt because you lost.

Except that isn't happening. Despite lawsuit after lawsuit, investigation after investigation, audit after audit there has been nothing to show this is happening.

Would that valid ID get you on a plane?

Actually what they claim after their investigations is that there is some fraud but it's not enough to affect elections!

I made a point that actually stands up examination. You simply responded that it was "fake news" without giving a single example of WHY it was fake news! Would you care to now?
really it will stand up to examination?.....prove what i said about the PO is bullshit...and were is your example proving me wrong?...

Actually what they claim after their investigations is that there is some fraud but it's not enough to affect elections!

There has always been a small number of issues and we know that because they are almost always caught.

really it will stand up to examination?.....prove what i said about the PO is bullshit...and were is your example proving me wrong?...
It obviously DOES stand up to examination because you can't provide a valid argument that you don't need valid ID to get on a plane or into the Democratic National Convention this summer! Or show that you CAN get onto a plane or into that convention with a "voter registration card"!

It obviously DOES stand up to examination because you can't provide a valid argument that you don't need valid ID to get on a plane or into the Democratic National Convention this summer! Or show that you CAN get onto a plane or into that convention with a "voter registration card"!
were was i talking about an ID to get on a plane?....lol.....

were was i talking about an ID to get on a plane?....lol.....
Try to pay attention, Harry! I brought up the fact that you need valid picture ID to get on a plane to illustrate how ridiculous it was that we require that to fly but we allow people to vote without a valid picture ID! Something that literally 70% of the country agrees with by the way! Why wouldn't they?

Try to pay attention, Harry! I brought up the fact that you need valid picture ID to get on a plane to illustrate how ridiculous it was that we require that to fly but we allow people to vote without a valid picture ID! Something that literally 70% of the country agrees with by the way! Why wouldn't they?
you better pay attention .....i was never talking about an ID .....you got the wrong poster buddy...

Forum List

Back