Highly Respected Media Pundit Vann Jones: "If I were Biden, I would, uh uh, stay hidden."

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
0:33:

"And I'll tell you why. He doesn't inspire confidence. He's not a great messanger for himself. There's something wrong with his campaign."

What Dems don't get is that those things also make him a very poor president, even worse next year at a year older. The presidency is a job way more demanding than running for president.

Or maybe Dems do get it, but are so Trump-deranged that it doesn't matter to them.

Which is it, Democrats?

Highly respected by who?
4i6Ckte.gif

"And I'll tell you why. He doesn't inspire confidence. He's not a great messanger for himself. There's something wrong with his campaign."

What Dems don't get is that those things also make him a very poor president, even worse next year at a year older. The presidency is a job way more demanding than running for president.

Or maybe Dems do get it, but are so Trump-deranged that it doesn't matter to them.

Which is it, Democrats?

Just imagine if the country had an option other than Biden that was not just as bad as Biden....their win would rival Reagans in total states.

But instead we are stuck choosing between getting shot and getting poisoned

Just imagine if the country had an option other than Biden that was not just as bad as Biden....their win would rival Reagans in total states.

I'm more suspicious than those Foxnews hosts.

This is team Obama, who realize that they are about to lose their hold on the WH through Biden.

Who do they have in mind, if they don't think Biden can cut it?

You do have a better option. Dean Phillips, but your Democrat masters have already ordered you to vote for Dementia Joe.

Which is it, Democrats?

Meh.

He's part of CNN's shuffle to the right.

You do have a better option. Dean Phillips, but your Democrat masters have already ordered you to vote for Dementia Joe.

the last, and only, time I voted for a Dem for POTUS was in 1992, not doing it this time ether. You duopoly sheep that think there are only too choices are so fucking boring after a while

Which is it, Democrats?

No secret here. The Dems want the Courts and the Media to get Bidens Handlers elected. We all know Biden is not really in charge. His unelected Staff is. All Barack Osama picks.

Forum List

Back