I think most Republicans would stop flying Confederate flags if it didn't get a reaction out of the left.

I can't think of a better example of somebody doing something just to get a reaction out of snowflakes. It's the same reason they do a bunch of stuff. They just want to be disrespectful and get under your skin.
I'm a yank living in the south. I gonna put my Conf flag out just to piss you off :cool: :funnyface:

1. I do not think that most Confederate flag supporters want to infuriate flag opponents.

2. I think that they genuinely feel affection for the flag.

3. I do not know why.

a. Maybe they feel that the sacrifices of Southern boys on the battlefield should not be forgotten.

b. Maybe they feel that people like General Lee were NOT monsters.

c. Maybe they feel that the South had the right to ask for a divorce (the Constitution is mum on the topic).

d. Maybe they like having a physical item that can connect with the interesting history of the South.

I don';t have to provide any such thing to demonstrate the fact Democrats ran for election on Confederate imagery.
You already have the proof.
You just hate the fact it is true.
Really?
A couple of photographs of pins and flags without anyone actually wearing or flying them?

Trump ran on the mars/alien imagery.

1639327621017.png

1. I do not think that most Confederate flag supporters want to infuriate flag opponents.

2. I think that they genuinely feel affection for the flag.

3. I do not know why.

a. Maybe they feel that the sacrifices of Southern boys on the battlefield should not be forgotten.

b. Maybe they feel that people like General Lee were NOT monsters.

c. Maybe they feel that the South had the right to ask for a divorce (the Constitution is mum on the topic).

d. Maybe they like having a physical item that can connect with the interesting history of the South.
You left out...

e. Maybe they are racists.

You left out...

e. Maybe they are racists.
The word "racist" has been so debased by Social Justice Warriors that it is meaningless today.

Now it is just a code word for "I disagree with your point of view."

The word "racist" has been so debased by Social Justice Warriors that it is meaningless today.

Now it is just a code word for "I disagree with your point of view."
Not in this context, it ain't. Let me guess, you still believe the civil war was about "State Rights"? :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, state right to hold slaves!

I can't think of a better example of somebody doing something just to get a reaction out of snowflakes. It's the same reason they do a bunch of stuff. They just want to be disrespectful and get under your skin.

It's more of a poor reflection on republicans than anything else. It's pure ignorance but you expect that from the unwashed masses if them.

You might think dems get angry but they don't. They feel sorry for the poor fools.

Forum List

Back