I think it's funny that the left & CNN are now getting a dose of what Fox & the right got for 8 year

It's hilarious the pseudocons are pretending to be all concerned about honesty in the media these days. My god, that's fucking funny!

Fool Me A Thousand Times

Just read posts 1 and 3 in that topic to see just how funny these tards and their sudden concern for truth and facts are.

I just bothered to read one you lying hack....

It wasnt the right wing media who said 93 million would lose health coverage it came from Kathrine her self

Obama Officials In 2010: 93 Million Americans Will Be Unable To Keep Their Health Plans Under Obamacare

Last edited:
Trump's too scared to face CNN one on one. He has to run away and post cartoons.

He'd get his ass kicked if he faced direct questions.

He loved CNN when they would let him rant and rave about Bush. He couldn't get on CNN enough when he was a birther or when he was calling for us to cut and run from Iraq.

But to have the spotlight turn around on him? He runs.

Total chickenshit. Sad.

So the fact that CNN admitted that they just make shit up for your edification, just slides right past you. :uhoh3:
You keep living in la la lie land, and we'll handle the big stuff, like presidential elections and a bunch of other elections. :)

CNN admitted no such thing. Why lie?
Lol, you are blind.

Not to mention there has been no 'pendulum swinging'. Just a lot of "alternative facts".

For RWNJs, saying a thing three times makes it fact.

For LWNJs, Hitlery saying anything made it fact. It is why Trump is our President. :)

No, its not.

The electoral college is why he's president.
As you well know, his "landslide" victory was when he lost by 3 million votes.
As you also know, it was proven that Secty Clinton was the most honest.

How about you idiots lose the alternative facts?

Indeed, what does your bible say about lying?

Trump did not lose by 3 million votes, obviously he's the POTUS. Its a dishonest talking point, intentionally dishonest, a lie, a blatant lie, hence your pointing a finger at Trump's lying is at best bogus.

He didn't lose the popular vote by 3 million votes?

There's no such thing as the popular vote. There was no popular vote election, hence no popular vote campaign, no popular vote campaign strategy focusing on high population states, no popular vote campaign spending/ad strategy. Its like saying a football team who lost 42 to 30 really didn't lose the game because they kicked more field goals.

Oh! You are one of the willfully ignorant kind. Why didn't you say so?

Trump's too scared to face CNN one on one. He has to run away and post cartoons.

He loved CNN when they would let him rant and rave about Bush. He couldn't get on CNN enough when he was a birther or when he was calling for us to cut and run from Iraq.

Total chickenshit. Sad.

So the fact that CNN admitted that they just make shit up for your edification, just slides right past you. :uhoh3:
You keep living in la la lie land, and we'll handle the big stuff, like presidential elections and a bunch of other elections. :)

Lol, you are blind.

Produce the admission. Thanks.

For LWNJs, Hitlery saying anything made it fact. It is why Trump is our President. :)

No, its not.

The electoral college is why he's president.
As you well know, his "landslide" victory was when he lost by 3 million votes.
As you also know, it was proven that Secty Clinton was the most honest.

How about you idiots lose the alternative facts?

Indeed, what does your bible say about lying?

Trump did not lose by 3 million votes, obviously he's the POTUS. Its a dishonest talking point, intentionally dishonest, a lie, a blatant lie, hence your pointing a finger at Trump's lying is at best bogus.

He didn't lose the popular vote by 3 million votes?

There's no such thing as the popular vote. There was no popular vote election, hence no popular vote campaign, no popular vote campaign strategy focusing on high population states, no popular vote campaign spending/ad strategy. Its like saying a football team who lost 42 to 30 really didn't lose the game because they kicked more field goals.

Oh! You are one of the willfully ignorant kind. Why didn't you say so?

We won, Trump is the POTUS, Dem's lost the House, then the Senate, then the White House. Facts vs your nonsense. Here's hoping you people win the fantasy popular vote again in 2020 while we retain the White House. :eusa_dance:

Total chickenshit. Sad.

Lol, you are blind.

Produce the admission. Thanks.
The pendulum always swings back yet so many people are dumbfounded when it does.

Makes for awesome entertainment.

False equivalence.

Not to mention there has been no 'pendulum swinging'. Just a lot of "alternative facts".

For RWNJs, saying a thing three times makes it fact.

CNN = AltFacts

American Pravda: 'Project Veritas' Catches CNN Producer Admitting Russia Story Is "Mostly Bullshit," "About Ratings"

It's hilarious the pseudocons are pretending to be all concerned about honesty in the media these days. My god, that's fucking funny!

Fool Me A Thousand Times

Just read posts 1 and 3 in that topic to see just how funny these tards and their sudden concern for truth and facts are.

It wasnt the right wing media who said 93 million would lose health coverage it came from Kathrine her self

Obama Officials In 2010: 93 Million Americans Will Be Unable To Keep Their Health Plans Under Obamacare

So to prove some fake news wasn't fake, you cited MORE fake news? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh my god, that's priceless. You tards are a never ending source of amusement. :lol:

What the Obama Administration said was that the employers who were grandfathered under ObamaCare's rules for minimum standards would, over time, probably change their health insurance plans enough to lose their grandfather status. The Obama Administration NEVER claimed those employers would drop their insurance plans. That part was made up by hack fake news, which you just guzzled. Again.

Idiot.

Last edited:
And don't think it is any accident, either. The more the Left squirms, the more Trump squeezes them. Payback's a bitch after the way they mocked, ridiculed and humiliated them at the 2012 press celebration.

You are OK with the POTUS holding a grudge for 5 years over a few jokes?

Why not? The Left has already said their attacks against Trump are for things said about Obama EIGHT years ago!

As one of the tards just proved, Trump knows his Chumps will parrot what they are told to parrot and will bleev what they are told to bleev.

Trump is afraid of CNN, a news agency he used to go out of his way to court when he was a birther. Talk about fake news! The man was the number one birther!

Trump also sought out CNN whenever he wanted to talk about impeaching Bush or when he was calling for us to cut and run from Iraq.

He is TERRIFIED of CNN now. He is afraid CNN will undermine his attempts to keep his tards in the dark and stupid. Which is where they like to be.

And don't think it is any accident, either. The more the Left squirms, the more Trump squeezes them. Payback's a bitch after the way they mocked, ridiculed and humiliated them at the 2012 press celebration.

Why not? The Left has already said their attacks against Trump are for things said about Obama EIGHT years ago!
Do you really think you can get away with that gross generalization by saying" the left" and have it mean something?

As one of the tards just proved, Trump knows his Chumps will parrot what they are told to parrot and will bleev what they are told to bleev.

Trump is afraid of CNN, a news agency he used to go out of his way to court when he was a birther. Talk about fake news! The man was the number one birther!

Trump also sought out CNN whenever he wanted to talk about impeaching Bush or when he was calling for us to cut and run from Iraq.

He is TERRIFIED of CNN now. He is afraid CNN will undermine his attempts to keep his tards in the dark and stupid. Which is where they like to be.
Stop bringing up facts. You're confusing his supporters.

Fool Me A Thousand Times

Obama Officials In 2010: 93 Millioicans Will Be Unable To Keep Their Health Plans Under Obamacare

So to prove some fake news wasn't fake, you cited MORE fake news? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh my god, that's priceless. You tards are a never ending source of amusement. :lol:

What the Obama Administration said was that the employers who were grandfathered under ObamaCare's rules for minimum standards would, over time, probably change their health insurance plans enough to lose their grandfather status. The Obama Administration NEVER claimed those employers would drop their insurance plans. That part was made up by hack fake news, which you just guzzled. Again.

Idiot.

Did you even bother reading that thread and then the link cited?

It came from the Obama administration them self

Total chickenshit. Sad.
It is fun to watch the left and CNN cry everyday about Trump. You would think Trump has stripped everyone of their freedoms. The predicted doom and gloom of the left is just a lot stupidity however it is fun to watch them cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suggest you look past your prejudice of CNN and see that they are far from alone in "crying" about Trump.

Op-ed: Stand up to Trump's indecency and dishonesty | The Salt Lake ...
www.sltrib.com › Opinion
4 days ago - I am constantly surprised by the vulgarity of Donald Trump. By vulgar I mean not only Trump's rude behavior and tasteless language but also ...
How Trump Could Get Fired | The New Yorker
www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/05/08/how-trump-could-get-fired
May 8, 2017 - Hours after Donald Trump's Inauguration, a post appeared on the official White House petitions page, demanding that he release his tax returns ...
Would You Let Trump Run Your Company? - Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/.../would-you-let-trump-run-your-company
May 18, 2017 - Of all the ways to measure Trump, judging him as a chief executive would ... Featured in Bloomberg Businessweek, May 22-May 28, 2017.
The U.S. Is The Loser as Trump Dumps the Climate Accord - Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com/.../if-trump-dumps-the-climate-accord-the-u-s-is-the-lose...
Jun 1, 2017 - The U.S. Is The Loser as Trump Dumps the Climate Accord. The exit will ... Featured in Bloomberg Businessweek, June 5-11, 2017. Subscribe ...
The Wall Street Journal's cringing approach to Donald Trump is very ...
https://newrepublic.com/.../wall-street-journals-cringing-approach-donald-trump-sad
As Ross Douthat pointed out in a fiery blog post yesterday, the Journal'seditorial board has not responded well to the idea that Speaker Paul Ryan ought to ...
Why Trumponomics won't make America great again - The Economist
www.economist.com/.../21721904-impulsiveness-and-shallowness-americas-president...
May 13, 2017 - DONALD TRUMP rules over Washington as if he were a king and the White House his court. His displays of dominance, his need to be the ...
Conservatives against Trump - National Review
Conservatives against Trump
Feb 15, 2016 - So did Donald Trump. While conservatives fought against the stimulus, Donald Trump said it was “what we need,” praising Obama's schemes ...

I included the left. I'm not seeing the doom and gloom that others keep predicting. You have threads worried on how gays and women are now treated, pretty funny since nothing has changed. Hell, left wingers are claiming non news story's as news because of what might have been. Pretty silly

It is fun to watch the left and CNN cry everyday about Trump. You would think Trump has stripped everyone of their freedoms. The predicted doom and gloom of the left is just a lot stupidity however it is fun to watch them cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seems that you've got that backwards, Skippy.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Lefty's are stripping away our freedoms? :dunno:

Total chickenshit. Sad.

Stock up on these Gtard5000.......

CSRgghhUAAItpmx.jpg

Trump is not afraid of the Counterfeit News Network. He called them Very Fake News right to their face. He's been brutally direct.

Attending the Correspondent's Dinner is a passive aggressive pussy method of confrontation, so of course wimpy half-faggots like Gtard5000 love it.

Who? Who has said that?

Obama held his father's grudge against white colonials against us for 8 years, soooo...

Forum List

Back