I think Greg Abbott should be high up in Trump's cabinet

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
He has proven himself to be a true American who will actually DO what he swore an oath to do, namely protect those he governs.

I think he would be great at being... whoever the person is who FIRES all the deep staters who are working against the Trump agenda!

We wouldn't have to worry about him not actually doing his job

:)

He has proven himself to be a true American who will actually DO what he swore an oath to do, namely protect those he governs.

I think he would be great at being... whoever the person is who FIRES all the deep staters who are working against the Trump agenda!

He definitely is the type of fighter than Trumps respects. He thought outside of the box and fought for his constituents. That is true leadership.

The former fuckup doesn’t like cripples.

He definitely is the type of fighter than Trumps respects. He thought outside of the box and fought for his constituents. That is true leadership.
he's not a rino as someone here suggested, not that I can see.

are you out of Canada yet?

What position do you see for the Texas gimp in a Trump administration?

He should be 10 ft under with a sock in his mouth = he is not human === just a loud mouth a hole.

Forum List

Back