I SUPPORT TALIBANI GENOCIDE and imprison the white house occupier!!!!

I support talibani and alqueda desecration and mutilation and torture...so,its okay to do it to ours?

You scumbags obviously support the taliban and the killing of our troops anyone supporting this should go out and be forced to serve to appreciate the freedom we have which yall are trying to destroy.

I have served.

I just don't see the purpose of continuing to play hall monitor between the Taliban and the corrupt Karzai government. We've been over there for 11 years now, Karzai is corrupt, probably a little crazy and his government is not stepping up to the plate.

Here's an area where I fault Obama. He's the one who doubled down in Afghanistan, because during the 2008 campaign, he wanted to look hawkish while advocating withdrawl from Iraq.

So he called Afghanistan the "war of Necessity" while Iraq was the "War of Choice".

But what are we trying to accomplish there? Al Qaeda left the building a long time ago. Karzai's govenrment is not a democracy and never will be.

He will probably find a reason to pull out of Afgahnistan immediately after he is re-elected.

There is no way he could do it in this term.

You scumbags obviously support the taliban and the killing of our troops anyone supporting this should go out and be forced to serve to appreciate the freedom we have which yall are trying to destroy.

I did serve. I was an infantryman in Afghanistan.

So when I say your sorry ass wouldn't make it 15 minutes on patrol, I know of what I speak about.

But it sounds good on an Internet forum, huh?

I do not support the generalized killing of the enemy just because they are a bunch of shit heads.

However, once they take ANY measures to engage in the vile shit they tend to do, then all bets are off.

I do not endorse mutilating their remains or desecrating them in any way after they have been dispatched. We are better than that.

But I have no qualms about eradicating them like a can of Raid in a roach rodeo.

The ottoman empire will be destroyed...i support the freedom and rights of existance of all peaceful religions,christianity,judism,buddism,hindi....and satanic islamofacism is trying to make peaceful worship extinct. As my long long ago ancestor did,he.beheaded the islamics and staked them to put oit a message,now we have a dirtbag that supports them. God forgive me,if he ever campaigned this part of south georgia,id spit in his face.

I do not support the generalized killing of the enemy just because they are a bunch of shit heads.

However, once they take ANY measures to engage in the vile shit they tend to do, then all bets are off.

I do not endorse mutilating their remains or desecrating them in any way after they have been dispatched. We are better than that.

But I have no qualms about eradicating them like a can of Raid in a roach rodeo.

It anger,liability,anger,all these pukes couldnt give two shits if our soldiers died,yes we are better than that,but did you see pics of how our troops were mutilated and dismembered?

Half of the group i was with in kuwait and iraq stumbled onto unknown chemicals,drum was leaking,and half of them are still in va hospitals with flesh rot.

So when I say your sorry ass wouldn't make it 15 minutes on patrol, I know of what I speak about.

Was any of that during the time this boy-king was ruling?

Was any of that during the time this boy-king was ruling?

I left active duty in July of 2005

Some personal info i will not divulge....my info can be verified,though...

You know what, Eddie boy? You are a real piece of shit. There is no earthly reason you couldn't divulge what training company you were in. I know you weren't in Bravo Company. Of the 50 or so men who started the course in January, 18 men were in the graduation photo in March 2002. You weren't one of them. I was. You also didn't recycle into my company. You weren't in Alpha or Charlie company either. You weren't in Ranger School in 2002 either.

How do I know? You told me.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/206261-ed-spacer-for-president-but-in-2016-a.html

I further find it hard to believe that you wouldn't list your service in your bio.

BTW, didn't you claim that you were in Gulf War I? That also doesn't square with your bio.

You're lying Eddie. If I remember correctly, you got busted for this on Hannity too.

And you thought I didn't have a reason to dislike you.

Sack of shit.

Nope,i served from 90 to 94..theres lots of nutcases(like me)and theres a certain level of info i will not divulge.

Forum List

Back