I SUPPORT TALIBANI GENOCIDE and imprison the white house occupier!!!!

Not busted. At all. Just a certain level of info i will share,versus what i will not. Like my address,my ranger class,where i work,etc,i attract lots of negative commie attention,and i wouldnt want my family in danger. Sorry for your luck,but look me up,you were a ranger,and btw,my bio was of my political accomplishments,you puke. If you served,like you claim,why are you such an antiamerican pieve of garbage?

Not busted. At all. Just a certain level of info i will share,versus what i will not. Like my address,my ranger class,where i work,etc,i attract lots of negative commie attention,and i wouldnt want my family in danger. Sorry for your luck,but look me up,you were a ranger,and btw,my bio was of my political accomplishments,you puke. If you served,like you claim,why are you such an antiamerican pieve of garbage?

You did share what class you graduated in, dipshit. You just lied about it.

I studied at Harvard, I bought a book walked around Harvard and studied that book, ERGO I studied at Harvard

Look up my name. Youll find it. Youre pukeass isnt worthy of my true class year.thats for your benefit.

Nope,i served from 90 to 94..theres lots of nutcases(like me)and theres a certain level of info i will not divulge.

And you went to Ranger School in 2002?

You are a lying sack of shit.

nope....i gave out what i did to protect me and my family. Now,if you look me up,youll see what class i was in,including my picture.

So you lied because you wanted to protect your information, but now you want me too look you up?

If you knew anything about Ranger School and the graduation photo, you would know how ridiculous that is.

So where did you get your commission?

Forum List

Back