I SUPPORT TALIBANI GENOCIDE and imprison the white house occupier!!!!

I have served,your lying about your service,obviously,if you did,you wouldnt be such a piece of garbage.

For anyone on my friends list..if you want to see my DD214,or service record,or honors,ill GLADLY PRODUCE.

You scumbags obviously support the taliban and the killing of our troops anyone supporting this should go out and be forced to serve to appreciate the freedom we have which yall are trying to destroy.
Rogue Statesman September 6 - 12, 2002

by R. Scott Moxley

"[Rohrabacher] says the Taliban are devout traditionalists—not terrorists or revolutionaries. He believes a Taliban takeover [of Afghanistan] would be a positive development."

... "Listen! Hold on!" said Rohrabacher. "I am a bigger expert on Afghanistan than any member of Congress." ...

A November/December 1996 article in Washington Report on Middle East Affairs reported, "The potential rise of power of the Taliban does not alarm Rohrabacher" because the congressman believes the "Taliban could provide stability in an area where chaos was creating a real threat to the U.S." Later in the article, Rohrabacher claimed that:

Taliban leaders are "not terrorists or revolutionaries."

Media reports documenting the Taliban’s harsh, radical beliefs were "nonsense."

The Taliban would develop a "disciplined, moral society" that did not harbor terrorists.

The Taliban posed no threat to the U.S.

Its not. Trust me,its.not ask anyone else in the.military. I have my records for anyone on my friends list to prove it. Prove yours,douchebag.what did you do?
Ranger school is in THREE OTHER LOCATIONS,if you were real,youd know. Nice try,but no sale.

Im beginning to believe YOU never served. I have an honorable record to back it up,and anyone on my friends list IS WELCOME TO SEE AND EXAMINE,you fake artist.

Well? Do you have credentials to backup your service? I thought you were socalled training at a hospital...hmmmmmm.whos lying what here?if you were any kind of ranger,youd realize there are FOUR TRAINING BASES.for ranger class,you fraud.

Well,prove me a liar,you maybe an articulate scamartist,but,try better next time....with proof....i have.mine.

Forum List

Back