I still haven't seen a shred of evidence that Russia tampered with elections or colluded with Trump

All I asked for was one shred of evidence. This is the seventh thread I've asked for it, and so far nothing. I am beginning to think this whole Russia/Trump thing is complete bullshit, like UFOs and Bigfoot and 9/11 was an inside job.

They have nothing. For all this investigation Mueller found nothing which is why he shoveled it off to the Grand Jury. Remember Darren Wilson. There was no evidence whatsoever that he lacked justification for shooting Michael Brown so it was shoved off to a Grand Jury to take the blame.

Mueller's last hope is if he can lean on Manafort hard enough to parrot a story that will stand up to scrutiny. Failing that, Mueller can say "See, we didn't waste time, we got someone for something".

Right now, Comey is in the pot and the water is starting to boil. If Comey cooks, he will take Mueller right along with him. Or, Mueller can throw Comey under the bus and claim he was misled all along.
The girl who's always without a clue thinks she knows more thanMueller does.
Hilarious.
But you have all the answers don't you?

And still nothing except that James Comey might end up destroying the entire case, even if there is a case, which is highly doubtful.
I have all the information that is available which is a lot more than you have because I don't watch Fox News or read Breitbart.
Funny you're mouthing what Trump's lawyers said yesterday. They're scared shitless. They know how serious this is.

All I asked for was one shred of evidence. This is the seventh thread I've asked for it, and so far nothing. I am beginning to think this whole Russia/Trump thing is complete bullshit, like UFOs and Bigfoot and 9/11 was an inside job.
By you refusing to answer any of my questions... shows you know there is a great deal of evidence but you refuse to accept it.
Here's one again.
Why has every member of the TrumpAd lied about meeting with Russians AFTER THEY GOT CAUGHT?
Runaway again.

By you refusing to answer any of my questions... shows you know there is a great deal of evidence but you refuse to accept it.
Here's one again.
Why has every member of the TrumpAd lied about meeting with Russians AFTER THEY GOT CAUGHT?
Runaway again.
You tell me.

Also, show me in the law where it says it's illegal to talk to Russians.

I need a citation to a statute, case, or regulation.

Also, provide a link.

The Swamp attacked our democracy but got severely butthurt by Wikileaks so now they are attacking capitalism. Fucking pathetic and annoying.
Trump has made the swamp so large there are gargantuan alligators in that swamp right now. I always get a good laugh when you morons mention the swamp and don't realized your serial sex offender has enlarged it.

Here's one again.
Runaway again.
You tell me.

Also, show me in the law where it says it's illegal to talk to Russians.

I need a citation to a statute, case, or regulation.

Also, provide a link.
Still running away from my questions.
Why did 7 members of his staff meet with Russians during the campaign?
It couldn't be to work with them in affecting the election now could it.
You're so fucking naive it's amazing

The Swamp attacked our democracy but got severely butthurt by Wikileaks so now they are attacking capitalism. Fucking pathetic and annoying.
Trump has made the swamp so large there are gargantuan alligators in that swamp right now. I always get a good laugh when you morons mention the swamp and don't realized your serial sex offender has enlarged it.
Serial sex offender describes your hero, Bill Clinton, who is a rapist, and his wife knew about it and enabled it.

Not one deplorable can give even one reasonable answer why so many in the TrumpAd went toRussia or met with them BEFORE THE ELECTION. Not one.

Serial sex offender describes your hero, Bill Clinton, who is a rapist, and his wife knew about it and enabled it.
No, the serial sex offender is Donald Trump who has a history of assaulting women. He even admitted it you dope.

trump's created a whole new ecosystem of swamps! :eek:

Once again the Orange anus has been calling up many republicans enraged at themwhy they're not protecting him from Mueller
Like they could do anything.
That's how illogical and unhinged Trump is.

trump's created a whole new ecosystem of swamps! :eek:
But not one deplorable will admit it. Gee wonder why.

Still not one deplorable has had the balls toanswer any of my questions and why trump acts so guilty.
But he's innocent they scream.
Lol

My understanding is that in Washington, there are many Russians and many of them talk to people constantly. If one decides to work for the government these conversations have to be disclosed, and some of Trump's people forgot some of these conversations, but then corrected the error after remembering.

My understanding is that in Washington, there are many Russians and many of them talk to people constantly. If one decides to work for the government these conversations have to be disclosed, and some of Trump's people forgot some of these conversations, but then corrected the error after remembering.
They forgot?
Lmao. They tried to hide it you nincompoop... only after the truth surfaced did they admit it.
Each lied about it... and you can't explain why on the grounds u would incriminate yourself and kicked off the ever shrinking Trumpbot life raft.

IMG_0096.JPG
Republicans: Trump is obsessed with Russia and can't focus on anything else.
Does that sound like an innocent man?
Lol

He knows what he's done. He never thought he'd get caught. Now that there's a real good possibility he will, he's freaking out.

You idiots should have known something was seriously wrong when he adamantly refused to release his tax returns after promising he would.
You've been duped.. but fortunately most of the country has already caught in.
You go down with the trump ship you belong... at the bottom of the sea.

They forgot?
Lmao. They tried to hide it you nincompoop... only after the truth surfaced did they admit it.
Each lied about it... and you can't explain why on the grounds u would incriminate yourself and kicked off the ever shrinking Trumpbot life raft.
Can you prove they lied?

And if they lied, why would they reveal these conversations afterwards?

They forgot?
Can you prove they lied?

And if they lied, why would they reveal these conversations afterwards?
The authorities have proven they lied. They denied the meetings until they got caught red handed.
Funny you're still being a weasel about this.

Once again blackrock acts this is new information.
It's been available for many months once again proving your media is lying to you and keeping you in the dark.

You got plenty of responses with evidence, you just deny the evidence is evidence and continue with your nonsense. You refuse to recognise circumstantial evidence. Obstructions and withholding information is evidence that will be used in a Grand Jury or court.

Forum List

Back