Jailed for laughing!

You people have GOT to stop listening to CNN.

Nobody listens to those conservative shills. They put Trump is office, and are not sorry. CNN turfed the stories about Trump's Russian ties, and pushed every faked Clinton story. They were Trump besties, until Trump turned on them. Not smart of trump, backstabbing his allies like that.

Only the most retarded cult droolers say CNN is liberal. Someone would had to have snarfed lead paint chips by the bucket load to believe something that crazy. Hence, all the Trumpflakes say it, because all of the Trumpflakes are imbeciles.

Have you missed what is going on at Berkley?

Did the Berkely government criminalize free speech?

No?

Then why are you pretending they did?

I get why you don't get it. Freedom in general is a liberal thing, so conservatives don't get it.

I'm no Trump ass kisser, but the day he sicks the IRS on you commie lefttards is the day you can bitch about criminalizing dissent.

Why? After all, no liberal ever did that. Criminalizing dissent is 100% a conservative thing.

Now, some conservatives did lie about liberals supposedly doing that, but that only makes those conservatives look bad. Go peddle that lie to one of your fellow Stalinist cult buddies, as they're the only ones dumb enough to believe it.

This makes me sick to my stomach!

She laughed at the idea that Sessions treats all Americans equally.
I have to ask all the people who voted for Trump, "Is this what you voted for?"

Poor far left has nothing, nor do they read what they post!

She has been convicted alongside two other protesters who had donned Ku Klux Klan costumes during the confirmation. Those two protesters could also face up to a year in prison

All three protesters are connected to Code Pink

Once again many just read headlines and run with the narrative.

First of all, Chicken Little, she hasn't been jailed for anything. And while I agree that her prosecution and conviction is lunacy I highly doubt she's going to spend a single day in jail
What do you think happens after you get arrested? They don't take you to the 7 Eleven for a fountain coke, bro.

Poor far left has nothing, nor do they read what they post!

She has been convicted alongside two other protesters who had donned Ku Klux Klan costumes during the confirmation. Those two protesters could also face up to a year in prison

All three protesters are connected to Code Pink

Once again many just read headlines and run with the narrative.
If that was true, then why wasn't it one of the charges she was convicted for? You're full of shit. The judge threw the verdict out because the jury found her guilty of "laughing". What makes this sick, is fuckers like you don't see anything wrong with the fact that 1) she was arrested for "laughing" and 2) the DOJ refuses to drop the case and is dead set on continuing to prosecute it.

She didnt appear to be laughing in your link. She was acting like a fucking weirdo and now shes paying the price. THAT that makes ME laugh! :laugh:
She laughed when that fucker said Jeff Sessions was not a racist. Sessions is as racist as one can get. He thinks the worst thing about the KKK is smoking pot.

Forum List

Back