I still haven't seen a shred of evidence that Russia tampered with elections or colluded with Trump

Lots of people have met with Russians. It's not illegal to talk to Russians.

Show me proof that a crime was committed.

All I ask is that you provide proof of this grand conspiracy theory.

Why can't you do that?
Why did they ALL lie about meeting with the Russians?
Why is that over your head?
How do you know they all lied? Do you have intimate knowledge of the events they spoke of? Were you there with them? How do you know?

Oh and flaming reported.

Mueller is knee deepintoTrump's finances and now the IRS is involved. Ya know what the IRS can provide?
Trump's tax returns.

One thing manywho are familiar with the evidence have said that there is a high likelihood Trump laundered money thru Russia.
Never occurred to you why the Comrade has attacked everyone except Putin?
Not much of a thinker are you.
Trump just closed down a bunch of Russian consulates.

If Russia paid good money to get Trump elected, it was a waste of cash.

Also, I'd like to see a link if you're going to accuse Trump of a crime.

Your saying it without a link is just so much hot air.

One thing manywho are familiar with the evidence have said that there is a high likelihood Trump laundered money thru Russia.

What "evidence," Pol Pot?

Anyone familiar with the hate filled fantasy of you of the Khmer Rouge understands that hatred alone drives you,

You can't think, but your rulers can manipulate the most base emotions. Hatred is all you have.

Why can't you do that?
How do you know they all lied? Do you have intimate knowledge of the events they spoke of? Were you there with them? How do you know?

Oh and flaming reported.
Once again you prove you don't follow the news. Yes... after they were all caught meeting withRussians.. they all denied it until proof was provided and then admitted it.
It always is a hoot how little you trumpwhores know.

Mueller is knee deepintoTrump's finances and now the IRS is involved. Ya know what the IRS can provide?
Trump's tax returns.
Mueller wasn't appointed to look at Trump's taxes. I guess he's on a fishing expedition then, having given up on the whole Russia thing, he's looking to pin something else on Trump.

The OP has not seen any evidence because there is none - never was.

The closest thing to evidence snowflakes got their hands on was a fake report filled with Russian-generated propaganda from a foreign agent.

There is evidence that Koskinen broke the law, Rice broke the law, Clapper broke the law, Brennan broke the law, Lynch broke the law, Comey broke the law...

Why can't you do that?

Oh and flaming reported.
Once again you prove you don't follow the news. Yes... after they were all caught meeting withRussians.. they all denied it until proof was provided and then admitted it.
It always is a hoot how little you trumpwhores know.
So you aren't going to answer the question as to how you know this? seems to me is all you have are media stories that are largely speculative.

Anyone familiar with the hate filled fantasy of you of the Khmer Rouge understands that hatred alone drives you,

You can't think, but your rulers can manipulate the most base emotions. Hatred is all you have.
What I have is information because I follow the news.
Not the Trump station Fox... but everything else. There's a big world out there that you dopes are missing because your right wing media keeps you in the dark. How many of you out there know the IRS is now onTrump's ass?
Probably none of you.

What is even more laughable is trump WHORES forget DT has been dirty in everything he has done his entire adult life but all of a sudden he's this clean innocent guy.
OK, well if he's been dirty all his life why isn't he in prison?

Is this a question really have to ask in the U.S.? Why is a very rich person not in prison?

Is this a question I really have to ask of your of the Khmer Rouge, if he belongs in prison, why can you little Pol Pots not produce even a hint of evidence? :dunno:

Trump's obsessed with the Russian investigation and his behavior gets more erratic by the day because of it.
Fox News poll out yesterday: 56% of the country think Trump is ruining the country.

For you math illiterates... that's more than half. Lol

Not the Trump station Fox... but everything else. There's a big world out there that you dopes are missing because your right wing media keeps you in the dark. How many of you out there know the IRS is now onTrump's ass?
Probably none of you.
There was a story about it the other day, but like all of the lefts crying a faking, it will turn out to be just that, stories.

The closest thing to evidence snowflakes got their hands on was a fake report filled with Russian-generated propaganda from a foreign agent.

There is evidence that Koskinen broke the law, Rice broke the law, Clapper broke the law, Brennan broke the law, Lynch broke the law, Comey broke the law...
You keep the thinking that. That way you'll be even more shocked whenMueller lowers the boom on your criminal inchief.

All I see from Reason is a lack of reason. He hasn't posted any proof that Trump broke the law. If there was proof, I would have seen it because I look at the news every day.

You keep the thinking that. That way you'll be even more shocked whenMueller lowers the boom on your criminal inchief.
What will happen when Mueller doesn't lower the boom? Will there be another investigation into this last investigation? Why is there never any proof except questionable media sources?

All I see from Reason is a lack of reason. He hasn't posted any proof that Trump broke the law. If there was proof, I would have seen it because I look at the news every day.
Mueller is releasing nothing until he is completely done with the investigation.
This isn't the TrumpWH where there are leaks every day. Mueller investigation is a professional one unlike the Punch and Judy show that's happening in the WH.

Probably none of you.

Oh, what "information" is it you have, Comrade Pot? Sure, you get hate from CNN, but facts are something NONE of you from the Khmer Rouge can ever come up with.

Lies and hatred are all that CNN or you ever produce.

There is no evidence that Trump colluded with Russia about anything. Demofarts are hoping that Mueller can lean on Manafort hard enough to make him swear to the lies Mueller will feed him. The prosecutors do this all the time.

Forum List

Back