I still haven't seen a shred of evidence that Russia tampered with elections or colluded with Trump

The OP has not seen any evidence because there is none - never was.

The closest thing to evidence snowflakes got their hands on was a fake report filled with Russian-generated propaganda from a foreign agent.

There is evidence that Koskinen broke the law, Rice broke the law, Clapper broke the law, Brennan broke the law, Lynch broke the law, Comey broke the law...
You keep the thinking that. That way you'll be even more shocked whenMueller lowers the boom on your criminal inchief.
What will happen when Mueller doesn't lower the boom? Will there be another investigation into this last investigation? Why is there never any proof except questionable media sources?
You can bet your mortgage that Mueller will lower the boom.
You think 16 of the best prosecutors and investigators in the country aren't going to find out a whole lot of dirt and impeachable crimes on your criminal in chief?
You keep thinking that.
So it's just wishful thinking that they will find something on Trump? I see. I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you of another secret investigation that went on for a long time and the target of that investigation was Hillary Clinton. They have never found anything on her prosecutable yet. Investigation after investigation, yet somehow that will be different, right? ;) And even though her husband was investigated over and over, all he got caught at was lying under oath. You might not want to get your hopes up too much, I'd hate to see you so disappointed when they don't find anything.

They have nothing. For all this investigation Mueller found nothing which is why he shoveled it off to the Grand Jury. Remember Darren Wilson. There was no evidence whatsoever that he lacked justification for shooting Michael Brown so it was shoved off to a Grand Jury to take the blame.

Mueller's last hope is if he can lean on Manafort hard enough to parrot a story that will stand up to scrutiny. Failing that, Mueller can say "See, we didn't waste time, we got someone for something".

Right now, Comey is in the pot and the water is starting to boil. If Comey cooks, he will take Mueller right along with him. Or, Mueller can throw Comey under the bus and claim he was misled all along.
The girl who's always without a clue thinks she knows more thanMueller does.
Hilarious.

This is my seventh thread on this topic, and I have asked for evidence that this entire Russia/Trump is based on SOMETHING, but so far, nothing.

Here's another chance.

Convince me.

Nothing yet. But did you hear that Obama knew the Russians were trying to rig our election and led from behind and did NOTHING about it? Collusion exists, but not with Trump and Putin.....

The closest thing to evidence snowflakes got their hands on was a fake report filled with Russian-generated propaganda from a foreign agent.

There is evidence that Koskinen broke the law, Rice broke the law, Clapper broke the law, Brennan broke the law, Lynch broke the law, Comey broke the law...
You keep the thinking that. That way you'll be even more shocked whenMueller lowers the boom on your criminal inchief.
What will happen when Mueller doesn't lower the boom? Will there be another investigation into this last investigation? Why is there never any proof except questionable media sources?
You think 16 of the best prosecutors and investigators in the country aren't going to find out a whole lot of dirt and impeachable crimes on your criminal in chief?
You keep thinking that.
So it's just wishful thinking that they will find something on Trump? I see. I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you of another secret investigation that went on for a long time and the target of that investigation was Hillary Clinton. They have never found anything on her prosecutable yet. Investigation after investigation, yet somehow that will be different, right? ;) And even though her husband was investigated over and over, all he got caught at was lying under oath. You might not want to get your hopes up too much, I'd hate to see you so disappointed when they don't find anything.
They already have a LOT onTrump. The stupid fucker admitted on live TV he committed obstruction of justice.
And that's from his own lips.
One member of the intelligence committee has already said many will be going to prison with what they have RIGHT NOW.
Yet we still have another year of evidence to discover.

I've answered this question dozens of times but you're obviously too stupid to remember it.
The evidence, proof whatever they have THEYRE NOT RELEASING ANYTHING YET. It's called a professional investigation. After watching the totally incompetent WH stumble over everything... you can't relate.
Then how do you know it will finish Trump if there is no evidence? How can you if you claim yourself they are sitting on all the evidence, yet somehow, magically, you seem to know for a fact that Trump is doomed? That's nuts. In other words it appears all you are doing is stirring up people and spreading falsehoods, daily.
Keep thinking there is no evidence. You obviously have no idea the type of scumbag this man is.

Not to mention Junior admitting," We get all our money from Russia."
Liar in chief: I have nothing to do with Russia. "
Roflmao
No, you see, you are avoiding the question. You claim that the Mueller investigation is secret as it should be, and then you claim you know for a fact Trump will be in trouble. If the evidence is all under wraps, how can you possibly know anything? The answer is, you can't. You may want to seriously consider seeing some type of mental professional.

This is my seventh thread on this topic, and I have asked for evidence that this entire Russia/Trump is based on SOMETHING, but so far, nothing.

Here's another chance.

Convince me.

Nothing yet. But did you hear that Obama knew the Russians were trying to rig our election and led from behind and did NOTHING about it? Collusion exists, but not with Trump and Putin.....
Hysterical you think anyone is investigating Obama.
Where's those wiretaps your liar in chief accused Obama is master minding?
Lol

All I see in this thread is ranting and raving, and promises of evidence to come sometime in the future, but never revealed today.

This Meuller guy is sitting on a time bomb, because at some point he will be expected to do something.

These idiots probably don't even know we now know about the TrumpTower Trump was trying to build DURING THE campaign.
I bet Hannity didn't cover that. Lol
Looks like the "idoits" are the ones who keep claimin
I've answered this question dozens of times but you're obviously too stupid to remember it.
The evidence, proof whatever they have THEYRE NOT RELEASING ANYTHING YET. It's called a professional investigation. After watching the totally incompetent WH stumble over everything... you can't relate.
Then how do you know it will finish Trump if there is no evidence? How can you if you claim yourself they are sitting on all the evidence, yet somehow, magically, you seem to know for a fact that Trump is doomed? That's nuts. In other words it appears all you are doing is stirring up people and spreading falsehoods, daily.
Keep thinking there is no evidence. You obviously have no idea the type of scumbag this man is.

Roflmao
No, you see, you are avoiding the question. You claim that the Mueller investigation is secret as it should be, and then you claim you know for a fact Trump will be in trouble. If the evidence is all under wraps, how can you possibly know anything? The answer is, you can't. You may want to seriously consider seeing some type of mental professional.
I already provided the long long list of the Trump Ad ties toRussia in this thread. Are you really gonna claim fat ass wasn't involved?

You keep thinking that.
They already have a LOT onTrump. The stupid fucker admitted on live TV he committed obstruction of justice.
And that's from his own lips.
One member of the intelligence committee has already said many will be going to prison with what they have RIGHT NOW.
Yet we still have another year of evidence to discover.
Can you name any names and dates or links of all that? I tend to agree on one thing though, I think many will be going to prison, but not who you think it is.

These idiots probably don't even know we now know about the TrumpTower Trump was trying to build DURING THE campaign.
I bet Hannity didn't cover that. Lol
Looks like the "idoits" are the ones who keep claimin

Roflmao
I already provided the long long list of the Trump Ad ties toRussia in this thread. Are you really gonna claim fat ass wasn't involved?
but you offer no proof of any of those "claims" do you? Website links and your wishful thinking are not proof. Now if the Mueller investigation is secret, how do you know Trump is in trouble? It's a simple question. do you have an answer?

All I see in this thread is ranting and raving, and promises of evidence to come sometime in the future, but never revealed today.

This Meuller guy is sitting on a time bomb, because at some point he will be expected to do something.

Those who know Mueller say he's the LAST person you want on your ass. He's that good.
And the fact you don't think Trump is dirty on anything shows you live ina Pollyanna world.

Why is Trump so paranoid with this investigation?
Why is he obsessed with it?
Why does he act so guilty?
Three questions no deplorable wants to touch.

Those who know Mueller say he's the LAST person you want on your ass. He's that good.
And the fact you don't think Trump is dirty on anything shows you live ina Pollyanna world.

Did Trump tell you personally he was paranoid and obsessed, or is this another hopeful remark on your part? How is he acting guilty? Prove your claims man!

Innocent people don't try to derail the investigations against him.
Innocent people say BRING IT ON.
Has he?
You idiots are so blind and so cult like you can see the obvious.

Has he?
Yet you still won't answer the question.

Ok, enough. You are a deranged troll and aren't worth anyones time any more. Get help. No one believes anything you say.

Did Trump tell you personally he was paranoid and obsessed, or is this another hopeful remark on your part? How is he acting guilty? Prove your claims man!
Omg... there you go again. Stupidity at its finest.
Why has trump been calling up many republicans furious they haven't been" protecting" him from these investigations?
These republicans are saying he's obsessed with it.
Once again.. you prove how uninformed you are.

Has he?
Yet you still won't answer the question.

Ok, enough. You are a deranged troll and aren't worth anyones time any more. Get help. No one believes anything you say.
I could care less what you believe you pussy.
Everything I have said in this thread has been in the news for weeks and months.. but you don't believe it.
Ha ha ha ha

REPUBLICANS Trump has talked to... have said he's paranoid and obsessed.

IMG_0541.PNG

They have nothing. For all this investigation Mueller found nothing which is why he shoveled it off to the Grand Jury. Remember Darren Wilson. There was no evidence whatsoever that he lacked justification for shooting Michael Brown so it was shoved off to a Grand Jury to take the blame.

Mueller's last hope is if he can lean on Manafort hard enough to parrot a story that will stand up to scrutiny. Failing that, Mueller can say "See, we didn't waste time, we got someone for something".

Right now, Comey is in the pot and the water is starting to boil. If Comey cooks, he will take Mueller right along with him. Or, Mueller can throw Comey under the bus and claim he was misled all along.
The girl who's always without a clue thinks she knows more thanMueller does.
Hilarious.
But you have all the answers don't you?

And still nothing except that James Comey might end up destroying the entire case, even if there is a case, which is highly doubtful.

The Swamp attacked our democracy but got severely butthurt by Wikileaks so now they are attacking capitalism. Fucking pathetic and annoying.

Forum List

Back