I still haven't seen a shred of evidence that Russia tampered with elections or colluded with Trump

My understanding is that in Washington, there are many Russians and many of them talk to people constantly. If one decides to work for the government these conversations have to be disclosed, and some of Trump's people forgot some of these conversations, but then corrected the error after remembering.
They forgot?
Lmao. They tried to hide it you nincompoop... only after the truth surfaced did they admit it.
Each lied about it... and you can't explain why on the grounds u would incriminate yourself and kicked off the ever shrinking Trumpbot life raft.
Can you prove they lied?

And if they lied, why would they reveal these conversations afterwards?
The authorities have proven they lied. They denied the meetings until they got caught red handed.
Funny you're still being a weasel about this.
What was said at these meetings? Do you know?

My understanding is that in Washington, there are many Russians and many of them talk to people constantly. If one decides to work for the government these conversations have to be disclosed, and some of Trump's people forgot some of these conversations, but then corrected the error after remembering.
They forgot?
Lmao. They tried to hide it you nincompoop... only after the truth surfaced did they admit it.
Each lied about it... and you can't explain why on the grounds u would incriminate yourself and kicked off the ever shrinking Trumpbot life raft.
Can you prove they lied?

The authorities have proven they lied. They denied the meetings until they got caught red handed.
That will come out. That is what is being investigated. According to the documented evidence, the Trump jr email, data hurtful to Clinton was supposed to be discussed. So there you have two pieces of the evidence you claim does not exist. Those two pieces by themselves could be all the evidence needed to convince a jury that collusion occurred. There is proof that a plan to conspire existed (the email) and proof of an effort to keep the physical meeting with the Russians secret. The evidence you are in denial about.

They forgot?
Can you prove they lied?

That will come out. That is what is being investigated. According to the documented evidence, the Trump jr email, data hurtful to Clinton was supposed to be discussed. So there you have two pieces of the evidence you claim does not exist. Those two pieces by themselves could be all the evidence needed to convince a jury that collusion occurred. There is proof that a plan to conspire existed (the email) and proof of an effort to keep the physical meeting with the Russians secret. The evidence you are in denial about.
So you're saying that if a Russian offers to dig up dirt on a political opponent, and you attend a meeting with him, you've committed a crime?

I doubt it.

They forgot?
Can you prove they lied?

So you're saying that if a Russian offers to dig up dirt on a political opponent, and you attend a meeting with him, you've committed a crime?

I doubt it.
You doubt it? I the "you" happens to be a part or connected to a campaign and the Russians happen to be connected to the Russian government the ignorance of the law would not be an excuse to have broken the law.

Does it matter? This is a lot like the predator tv show.

To Catch a Predator was an American reality television series that features hidden camera investigations by the television newsmagazine program Dateline NBC. It was devoted to impersonating underage people (generally ages 13–15) and detaining male adults who contacted them over the Internet for sexual liaisons. People were lured to meet with a decoy under the pretense of sexual contact and then confronted.

Showing up, proves their intentions.

THE DEMOCRATS TAMPERED WITH THE ELECTION AND GOT BLOODILY REAMED OVER, SO THEY GET SWAMP RATS TO INVESTIGATE ANYONE THE DONALD KNOWS TO SEE IF THEY HAD BUSINESS OVERSEAS. WHAT A FUCKTARDED WITCH HUNT WHICH WILL LEAD TO EXTREME BUTTHURTNESS BY DOUCHEBAG, RACIST IDIOTS WHO HATE OUR PRESIDENT AND HATE DEMOCRACY.

They forgot?
Can you prove they lied?

All documented. Yes everyone who follows the news KNOWS.

THE DEMOCRATS TAMPERED WITH THE ELECTION AND GOT BLOODILY REAMED OVER, SO THEY GET SWAMP RATS TO INVESTIGATE ANYONE THE DONALD KNOWS TO SEE IF THEY HAD BUSINESS OVERSEAS. WHAT A FUCKTARDED WITCH HUNT WHICH WILL LEAD TO EXTREME BUTTHURTNESS BY DOUCHEBAG, RACIST IDIOTS WHO HATE OUR PRESIDENT AND HATE DEMOCRACY.
Who implored Putin to hack his political opponent's emails?
The orange anus has proved his guilt many times over.

Every time I come on this forum I'm amazed how little the Deplorables know about what has gone down with the Trump Ad and Russia for the past 12 months.

Well, all I can say is that there are many, many Russians living and working in the United States and it can't be illegal just to talk to them. Hell, I talked to a Russian myself a few months ago, he was our client on a personal injury case.

Every time I come on this forum I'm amazed how little the Deplorables know about what has gone down with the Trump Ad and Russia for the past 12 months.
Then explain it to me. We've had over 100 posts so far, and you've explained nothing.

Well, all I can say is that there are many, many Russians living and working in the United States and it can't be illegal just to talk to them. Hell, I talked to a Russian myself a few months ago, he was our client on a personal injury case.

The difference between you and Trump, is that Trump would have lied, saying he didn't have contacts with any Russians, he didn't do business with any Russians, he didn't know any Russians.

Those Russians WERENT living in America. They were confidents of Vladimir Putin.
Another giant face plant for you.

Those Russians WERENT living in America. They were confidents of Vladimir Putin.
Another giant face plant for you.
Do you have proof of that? Provide a link please.

Then explain it to me. We've had over 100 posts so far, and you've explained nothing.
So you want to believe.
You still can't explain why Trump is so paranoid about these investigations.
You can't and won't.
Just like you can't call out your liar in chief when he repeatedly said he has no business dealings with Russia WHILE HE WAS PLANNING TO BUILD A TRUMP TOWER IN MOSCOW..
You're just a pathetic trump whore and it's been my pleasure exposing your bias, stupidity, and willful ignorance.

To the retarded anti-Trump folks like ironically named mental case "Reasonable," Russia did not give Wilileaks the DNC emails in which the DNC demonstrate how they attacked our democracy you retarded douchebag idiots.

Forum List

Back