I STAND WITH ISRAEL..........DO YOU?

DO YOU STAND WITH ISRAEL?

• Total voters
I Stand with Israel.....................Do you stand with Israel...........................

Fitting now that deal is struck with Iran.........................

WHAT SAY YOU.....................DO YOU STAND WITH ISRAEL?????????????

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg

Doesn't matter who you goyim stand for, only Jews matter on Israel
Goy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
"In English, the use of the word goy can be controversial. It is sometimes used pejoratively to refer to a non-Jew, but in general the term is perceived as no more insulting that the term gentile."
Goy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster DictionaryCached
Definition of GOY sometimes disparaging: gentile
You see Eagle what you get when you are Trying to be "nice?"
:wtf:

Doesn't matter who you goyim stand for, only Jews matter on Israel
Guano, then let Jews make a nuclear deal with Iran and leave the goyim out of it and reject the billions of dollars of our tax money pumped into Israel.

OP- Yes, of course,DUH, hater dupes, but also for diplomacy and peacemaking, instead of stupid, murderous confrontation, like a-hole RW morons like Netanyahoo, greedy idiot war mongering Pubs and red neck hater dupes, Iranian RW fundie shyttes, etc etc...

If Israel opposes our foreign policy, the obvious answer is no.
Israel does not oppose US foreign policy... merely Obumble's... which is a different animal.
That's because for the first time since Kennedy our foreign policy is Pro American and not Pro Israel.
Trouble is that our policy has ALWAYS been pro-American first, and pro-Israeli second... our long-term friendship and alliance with Israel is mutually beneficial.

Israel does not oppose US foreign policy... merely Obumble's... which is a different animal.
That's because for the first time since Kennedy our foreign policy is Pro American and not Pro Israel.
Trouble is that our policy has ALWAYS been pro-American first, and pro-Israeli second... our long-term friendship and alliance with Israel is mutually beneficial.
:booze:

Bullshit. Its ALWAYS been a foreign policy influenced by politicians backed by AIPAC and Israel its self to further Israeli interests in the ME at the US's expense. Iraq x 2, Paid off Saudi Arabia,put puppet dictators in power across the region who either were to weak to dumb or paid off by the US to leave Israeli interests in the ME alone. Anyone who was deemed a threat by the CIA,MOSSAD or Israel its self was either taken out or invaded.

I Stand with Israel.....................Do you stand with Israel...........................

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg
Israel_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

NUFF SAID?
Its showing that you don't pledge allegiance to the US but to a foreign country and if I was running the justice department or FBI you would be dragged kicking and screaming from bed thrown in a jail cell and charged with treason.

As an American patriot, first and foremost, I stand with the United States.

Its Israel who needs to stand with us.

And so do the Republicans.

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg

NUFF SAID?
Its showing that you don't pledge allegiance to the US but to a foreign country and if I was running the justice department or FBI you would be dragged kicking and screaming from bed thrown in a jail cell and charged with treason.
Just parachute them into Iran with I sign saying: I am jew and came to negotiate.

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg

NUFF SAID?
If that day ever comes...............................................NUFF SAID.....................

I STAND WITH ISRAEL...................AND DARK FURY AGAINST YOU.............................and your ilk...............

There is no in between...........there is no middle ground...................Either for or against...............I'm for them and you are against..............

We OPPOSE EACH OTHER THEN............SO BE IT.

Hey Muddly, what's the turnaround? What about the goyim, you need them after all?

And who gave you the Golden Globe Award for being the only Americans who Stand with their own country and not Israel.................................

Why should we support you when you ram your ideals down our throats and tell us to get on the back of the bus.............

We speak our mind and if you don't like it so be it.

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg

NUFF SAID?
Just parachute them into Iran with I sign saying: I am jew and came to negotiate.
LOL....I prefer Palestinian territory they are the ones that Israel has slaughtered and raped over the years.

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg

NUFF SAID?
If that day ever comes...............................................NUFF SAID.....................

I STAND WITH ISRAEL...................AND DARK FURY AGAINST YOU.............................and your ilk...............

There is no in between...........there is no middle ground...................Either for or against...............I'm for them and you are against..............

2 points
1. You do realize your pic says SELF preservation right? Are you a Jew? If not they aren't talking about you..they are talking about other jews
2. if you are so gung ho about Israel why don't you move to Israel and help them? Sure they could use a few more hands murdering innocent kids and running over peace activists.

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg

NUFF SAID?
LOL....I prefer Palestinian territory they are the ones that Israel has slaughtered and raped over the years.

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg

NUFF SAID?

2 points
1. You do realize your pic says SELF preservation right? Are you a Jew? If not they aren't talking about you..they are talking about other jews
2. if you are so gung ho about Israel why don't you move to Israel and help them? Sure they could use a few more hands murdering innocent kids and running over peace activists.
You do realize your attempt to flame this thread is useless...............

Because you've made your point and I've made mine................There is NO NEGOTIATION with our positions................NONE...................

That's the deal.

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg

NUFF SAID?

That sounds a bit insane...just saying.

Forum List

Back