I STAND WITH ISRAEL..........DO YOU?

DO YOU STAND WITH ISRAEL?

• Total voters
I Stand with Israel.....................Do you stand with Israel...........................

Fitting now that deal is struck with Iran.........................

WHAT SAY YOU.....................DO YOU STAND WITH ISRAEL?????????????

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg
Israel_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

NUFF SAID?
Its showing that you don't pledge allegiance to the US but to a foreign country and if I was running the justice department or FBI you would be dragged kicking and screaming from bed thrown in a jail cell and charged with treason.
Just parachute them into Iran with I sign saying: I am jew and came to negotiate.
LOL....I prefer Palestinian territory they are the ones that Israel has slaughtered and raped over the years.
I Stand with Israel.....................Do you stand with Israel...........................

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg

NUFF SAID?
Its showing that you don't pledge allegiance to the US but to a foreign country and if I was running the justice department or FBI you would be dragged kicking and screaming from bed thrown in a jail cell and charged with treason.
If that day ever comes...............................................NUFF SAID.....................

I STAND WITH ISRAEL...................AND DARK FURY AGAINST YOU.............................and your ilk...............

There is no in between...........there is no middle ground...................Either for or against...............I'm for them and you are against..............

We OPPOSE EACH OTHER THEN............SO BE IT.
2 points
1. You do realize your pic says SELF preservation right? Are you a Jew? If not they aren't talking about you..they are talking about other jews
2. if you are so gung ho about Israel why don't you move to Israel and help them? Sure they could use a few more hands murdering innocent kids and running over peace activists.
You do realize your attempt to flame this thread is useless...............

Because you've made your point and I've made mine................There is NO NEGOTIATION with our positions................NONE...................

That's the deal.
EOM!!!!!

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg

NUFF SAID?
Just parachute them into Iran with I sign saying: I am jew and came to negotiate.
LOL....I prefer Palestinian territory they are the ones that Israel has slaughtered and raped over the years.

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg

NUFF SAID?
If that day ever comes...............................................NUFF SAID.....................

I STAND WITH ISRAEL...................AND DARK FURY AGAINST YOU.............................and your ilk...............

There is no in between...........there is no middle ground...................Either for or against...............I'm for them and you are against..............

2 points
1. You do realize your pic says SELF preservation right? Are you a Jew? If not they aren't talking about you..they are talking about other jews
2. if you are so gung ho about Israel why don't you move to Israel and help them? Sure they could use a few more hands murdering innocent kids and running over peace activists.

Because you've made your point and I've made mine................There is NO NEGOTIATION with our positions................NONE...................

That's the deal.
Eh one was an observation you obviously missed and other one was a question..so care to answer?

If Israel opposes our foreign policy, the obvious answer is no.
Israel does not oppose US foreign policy... merely Obumble's... which is a different animal.
That's because for the first time since Kennedy our foreign policy is Pro American and not Pro Israel.
Trouble is that our policy has ALWAYS been pro-American first, and pro-Israeli second... our long-term friendship and alliance with Israel is mutually beneficial.
Bullshit. Its ALWAYS been a foreign policy influenced by politicians backed by AIPAC and Israel its self to further Israeli interests in the ME at the US's expense. Iraq x 2, Paid off Saudi Arabia,put puppet dictators in power across the region who either were to weak to dumb or paid off by the US to leave Israeli interests in the ME alone. Anyone who was deemed a threat by the CIA,MOSSAD or Israel its self was either taken out or invaded.

Hyperbole much?

NUFF SAID?

NUFF SAID?

2 points

That's the deal.
Eh one was an observation you obviously missed and other one was a question..so care to answer?
No I don't...............

2 points

That's the deal.
No I don't...............
Not a surprise..blind loyalty is what Israel depends on. Good little sheep.

If Israel opposes our foreign policy, the obvious answer is no.
Israel does not oppose US foreign policy... merely Obumble's... which is a different animal.
That's because for the first time since Kennedy our foreign policy is Pro American and not Pro Israel.
Trouble is that our policy has ALWAYS been pro-American first, and pro-Israeli second... our long-term friendship and alliance with Israel is mutually beneficial.
Bullshit. Its ALWAYS been a foreign policy influenced by politicians backed by AIPAC and Israel its self to further Israeli interests in the ME at the US's expense. Iraq x 2, Paid off Saudi Arabia,put puppet dictators in power across the region who either were to weak to dumb or paid off by the US to leave Israeli interests in the ME alone. Anyone who was deemed a threat by the CIA,MOSSAD or Israel its self was either taken out or invaded.

Hyperbole much?
Can you prove that wrong?

Hyperbole much?

You are asking me to prove a negative.

Hyperbole much?

You are asking me to prove a negative.
Sigh....don't have the energy to prove you wrong..its been a long few days.

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg
The Bible says that God will bless those who bless Israel, and curse those who curse Israel. If America abandons Israel, our fate is sealed.

I don't know if this is fishing or what, but hell YES I stand with Israel!
Thank you Mary....................

What prompted me to do this thread..............Was a thread called a World without Israel......................

and I wanted a poll to see who would say yes and who would say no to see where people stand on our ally Israel.............

Thanks again........................

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg
The Bible says that God will bless those who bless Israel, and curse those who curse Israel. If America abandons Israel, our fate is sealed.
Our fate is already sealed, look around Capitol Hill.

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg
Our fate is already sealed, look around Capitol Hill.

God loves a good joke :D

Sorry to sound so nasty, eagle. People are so twisted and mean here, it's become part of my nature to expect the worst.

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg
Lol...you people crack me up.

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg
Your derision is noted, and dismissed as irrelevant.

I never stand 100% with any country just because.

It depends on the situation.

Would you stand for a country if it supported evil simply because it was demanded of you?

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg
Did you see anybody cursing Israel? Opinions, facts and observations are cursing?

Forum List

Back