I STAND WITH ISRAEL..........DO YOU?

DO YOU STAND WITH ISRAEL?

• Total voters
I Stand with Israel.....................Do you stand with Israel...........................

Fitting now that deal is struck with Iran.........................

WHAT SAY YOU.....................DO YOU STAND WITH ISRAEL?????????????

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg
The Bible says that God will bless those who bless Israel, and curse those who curse Israel. If America abandons Israel, our fate is sealed.
Lol...you people crack me up.
Your derision is noted, and dismissed as irrelevant.
You blind sheepish loyalty is noted and laughed at. :) Oh and only thing that will HOPEFULLY be irrelevant soon will be the state of Israel. Just another racist apartheid state as a foot note of history

I never stand 100% with any country just because.

It depends on the situation.

Would you stand for a country if it supported evil simply because it was demanded of you?
I see the history of this................I see the Middle East still in flames............I see us making deals with a country that has assisted in sending our troops home in boxes........I see that they shouldn't be allowed to get Nukes..............and believe they will never honor the agreement..............

And so it goes.................I see Israel fighting for it's own survival since day one............I see no end to the conflict..............and I see a possible expansion of enemies capabilities................

I see all this as a dangerous situation................So I support the True Ally in the region...........Israel............

I support the current leadership in Egypt who have stamped out the Muslim Brotherhood.........have destroyed the tunnels supplying weapons to Hamas............and direct action against ISIS after they killed Coptic Christians....................and I see the world turning more against Israel...........which concerns me.............

History will be the judge on this............

I Stand with Israel.....................Do you stand with Israel...........................

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg
The Bible says that God will bless those who bless Israel, and curse those who curse Israel. If America abandons Israel, our fate is sealed.
You blind sheepish loyalty is noted and laughed at. :) Oh and only thing that will HOPEFULLY be irrelevant soon will be the state of Israel. Just another racist apartheid state as a foot note of history
Noted.................

I stand with Israel. We need a real ally in the Middle East and Israel can be depended upon. More than he can depend on us!
Besides being a loyal ally, Israel is the watchdog in the mid-East and they have our back. We should have their back too and Obama isn't going to be allowed to screw it up.

I stand with Israel. We need a real ally in the Middle East and Israel can be depended upon. More than he can depend on us!
Besides being a loyal ally, Israel is the watchdog in the mid-East and they have our back. We should have their back too and Obama isn't going to be allowed to screw it up.
Obama is wicked. He doesn't have Israel's back at all. He is going to screw it up.

Obama is wicked. He doesn't have Israel's back at all. He is going to screw it up.
He wants the UN to split it up and give part of it to the Palestinians.

He wants the UN to split it up and give part of it to the Palestinians.
Right. That's quite an ally he has in Obama.

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg

says the anti-Semitic racist.....

The racist Likud Charter:
"Since virtually every comment on Hamas in American media includes the assertion that the group’s Charter rejects Israel’s right to exist, it’s worth noting the following from the Likud Platform of 1999:

a. “The Jordan river will be the permanent eastern border of the State of Israel.”

b. “Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel.
The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem”

The Hateful Likud Charter Calls for Destruction of Any Palestinian State - Democratic Underground

There are currently equal numbers of Jews and Arabs living west of the Jordan river. Likud wants all the land for Jews.

Pick a side.

The racist Likud Charter:
"Since virtually every comment on Hamas in American media includes the assertion that the group’s Charter rejects Israel’s right to exist, it’s worth noting the following from the Likud Platform of 1999:

a. “The Jordan river will be the permanent eastern border of the State of Israel.”

b. “Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel.
The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem”

The Hateful Likud Charter Calls for Destruction of Any Palestinian State - Democratic Underground

There are currently equal numbers of Jews and Arabs living west of the Jordan river. Likud wants all the land for Jews.

Pick a side.
I already have.................

Your side has had 3 opportunities to become the State is keeps bitching about................and all 3 times your side has rejected the negotiated Palestinian State.................One of which, Israel was going to evict it's own people for territory for a possible Peace accord.....................

We've been down that road again...............and again you will spout the standard lies.

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg

To the point it wants to do something stupid or ill-advised.

So what exactly has this self interested watch dog saved us from ?

Forum List

Back