I smelled rotten flesh cleaning my place today

I was thinking a dead squirrel but the smell went away in a matter of mins.. do I have a demon?
What could have caused this?

When was the other time you smelled rotten flesh?
Off and on the past month .. but it’s gone now weird

How do you "know" its rotten flesh, you have had to seen and smelled it before now to recognize that what it is? I know what rotten smells like but not rotten flesh unless you mean meat like hamburger.
It smelled like a dead body, a squirrel I thought,, but why did the smell just disappear?

What is your theory?
I think it a Demon! Why else would the smell
Linger and disappear?

How do you "know" its rotten flesh, you have had to seen and smelled it before now to recognize that what it is? I know what rotten smells like but not rotten flesh unless you mean meat like hamburger.
It smelled like a dead body, a squirrel I thought,, but why did the smell just disappear?

What is your theory?
Linger and disappear?

If your brain has a disease it can trick you that's another possibility.

What is your theory?
Linger and disappear?

I asked my self the same question lol

What is your theory?
Linger and disappear?

I asked my self the same question lol

You are fun jitts.

What is your theory?
Linger and disappear?
Changes in wind speed, direction, barometric pressure across the opening of your vent stack at your roof line causing changes in the draw or lack there of, of a possibly clogged or stopped up vent pipe, collecting hydrogen sulfide gas. Get your old gnarled ass up there and check it out or call call a handyman. Either you can live with your demons (lord I have talked with you enough to know you gottem) or you can check it out before the smell permeates the insulation in the wet wall and never, ever completely goes away. Jeesh, how long have you been a homeowner instead of an apartment dweller? :)

You know, there are certain smells that come and go to a person that can be indications of a stroke or brain tumor. One of them is the smell of burnt toast. Might wanna check with a doc just to be safe.

seriously - where were you when you smelled it? you said it has been an off & on thing for awhile? is it always in the same spot? it might be something 'small' decomposing & you are only getting whiffs here & there at varying stages of decomposing.

Hey Jitsy, you need to plug up that rat-hole on your house.

serveimage

Forum List

Back