I said: "Next the Left will turn to normalize Pedophiles"... and it comes out of 'Salon':

Slippery slope is a logical fallacy. And yet these idiots brag about their slippery slope "prdictions". What tools!

An article was published. Big whoop. Anti pedophilia laws aren't going away.

Oh, and the topic has nothing to do with gay marriage. Nothing.

The article isn't even suggesting that they get rid of laws against sexual molestation. He's arguing that if he doesn't molest any child, he's not a monster.

This is sick. These kinds of people should be shot and thrown in with the sharks. Only people that are sick in the head would promote harming a child.
OH YOU FILTHY BIGOT... YOU PEDOPHOBE... WHY ARE YOU SO FULL OF HATE??!!

Sound familiar? It should, because that's what the faggots used to spew when someone said shit like that about them. Now the pedo's have watched how successful the butt humpers have been and learned their tactics, so now it's their turn to force everyone to accept them.

Saw this coming 20 years ago.
So...you've been thinking on this for 20 years........

There's a rather bizarre obsession with sex with children among the conservative right.
Consistent with the fact that most on the right are just plain bizarre.

Consistent with the fact that most on the right are just plain bizarre.

FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

"I'm attracted to children but unwilling to act on it. Before judging me harshly, would you be willing to listen?"

ROFL! I say it here and it comes out: THERE!

(It shouldn't be much longer, now...)

Back in April, I started this thread. - And here we go: Pedophilia is being normalized.

The 40-year slippery slope continues.

It IS a very slippery slope, INDEED!

And how, pray tell, is pedophilia being normalized?

The OP article doesn't even suggest that child molestation should be decriminalized. Merely that if he doesn't molest any children, he's not a monster.

Have.....have you even read the OP article?

"I'm attracted to children but unwilling to act on it. Before judging me harshly, would you be willing to listen?"

Back in April, I started this thread. - And here we go: Pedophilia is being normalized.

Of course it is! This was the goal from the time Kinsey mainstreamed depravity via his fake perversion studies more than 50 years ago.

Logical fallacy.

I don't think he's even read his OP article. And if not for logical fallacies, Keye's post would be little more than punctuation.

Logical fallacy.

LOL! No, dumbass... it's not. And your ignorance of the laws of reason, doesn't make it so.

Slippery slope is a logical fallacy. And yet these idiots brag about their slippery slope "prdictions". What tools!

ROFLMNAO!

You can NOT make this shit up!

"A Slippery Slope is merely an incline, upon which, when friction is reduced, that which is set in motion, remains in motion and continues down the slope unabated."

The declaration of such, is only fallacious, where there is no evidence of the slope or the slippery nature of such.

Now, where the removal of sexual standards, has, over a period of decades resulted in the steady decline of cultural sexual behavior, then THAT evidence demonstrates the nature of the slope and its slippery nature.

An article was published. Big whoop. Anti pedophilia laws aren't going away.

Oh, and the topic has nothing to do with gay marriage. Nothing.

"Pat, your fear of homosexuals is appalling. You should be ashamed of yourself. And your claim that the public acceptance of homosexuals will someday result in homosexuals demanding to be married, when there is no evidence that any homosexual has any desire to participate in a union which everyone knows is exclusively designed for heterosexuals, is ridiculous and mean." 1978 CNN Crossfire, Tom Baden responding to Pat Buchannon's claim that public acceptance of homosexuals will inevitably lead to homosexuals demanding to be married.

ROFLMNAO!

You can NOT make this shit up!

"A Slippery Slope is merely an incline, upon which, when friction is reduced, that which is set in motion, remains in motion and continues down the slope unabated."

The declaration of such, is only fallacious, where there is no evidence of the slope or the slippery nature of such.

Now, where the removal of sexual standards, has, over a period of decades resulted in the steady decline of
cultural sexual behavior, then THAT evidence demonstrates the nature of the slope and its slippery nature.

You'd have to establish some cause and effect for your argument to be valid. And you can't. That's why your claims are a fallacy.

Slipper Slope Fallacy said:
The Slippery Slope is a fallacy in which a person asserts that some event must inevitably follow from another without any argument for the inevitability of the event in question. In most cases, there are a series of steps or gradations between one event and the one in question and no reason is given as to why the intervening steps or gradations will simply be bypassed.

Fallacy: Slippery Slope

There's nothing 'inevitable' about your argument. You merely assume it is. Once again you mistake your subjective opinion for objective truth. You can't tell the difference.

A rational person could.

Oh, and where in the OP article does the author even suggest that child molestation laws be eliminated, or child molestation be 'normalized'?

You'll find that no such argument exists. Further demonstrating the fallacy in your 'Slippery Slope' fallacy.

There's a rather bizarre obsession with sex with children among the conservative right.

Really, it's those of you on the wrong who have something bizarre going on. You willfully and actively promote that which you know is immoral, degrading, and evil, and then when we on the right express our opposition, you accuse us of having “a bizarre obsession.”

Really, it's those of you on the wrong who have something bizarre going on. You willfully and actively promote that which you know is immoral, degrading, and evil, and then when we on the right express our opposition, you accuse us of having “a bizarre obsession.”

And 'evil' have I actively promoted. Specifically?

And remember, you'll need to actually quote me. You citing yourself pretending to be me is YOU promoting said evil. Not me.

Show me. Don't tell me.

And remember, you'll need to actually quote me. You citing yourself pretending to be me is YOU promoting said evil. Not me.

Show me. Don't tell me.

Which one of us, in this thread, is defending an admitted pedophile?

If a pedophile never molest a child....what crime have they committed?
The OP believes, in spite of all evidence to the contrary, that all pedophiles molest children or eventually will, that pedophiles all choose to have those urges, and that just the thoughts alone should be prosecuted. Several others on this thread have thrown their lot in with this departure from reality.

If you were scouring this thread for rational thought, other than my posts, you're sure to come up empty.

If a pedophile never molest a child....what crime have they committed?
The OP believes, in spite of all evidence to the contrary, that all pedophiles molest children or eventually will, that pedophiles all choose to have those urges, and that just the thoughts alone should be prosecuted. Several others on this thread have thrown their lot in with this departure from reality.

If you were scouring this thread for rational thought, other than my posts, you're sure to come up empty.

Well, its Keyes thread. Rational Thought isn't in the cards.

Show me. Don't tell me.

Which one of us, in this thread, is defending an admitted pedophile?

How am I defending him? By asking what crime he has committed in NEVER molesting a child?

Its a simple question. Perhaps you can answer it.

I argue that we should be held responsible for what we do. What about that is so 'evil'? Specifically.

Forum List

Back