I said: "Next the Left will turn to normalize Pedophiles"... and it comes out of 'Salon':

The crazies on this thread will never succeed in enacting precrime. Tom Cruise revealed what a disaster and a human rights violation it would be.

You do understand that Minority Report was science fiction, right? And that Tom Cruise is merely an actor, and nothing more?

Perhaps I am assuming too much about your own mental health and grasp on reality.
I was highlighting what a stupid idea precrime is, and here you idiots are pushing it. When I compare you to Tom Cruise, know that it's with the utmost contempt.

It appears that I was, in fact, far overestimating your grasp on reality, after all.

No rational person has heretofore said anything in this thread about “precrime”, nor treated any part of the fictional Minority Report mythos as if it has any basis in reality.

You seem to be the only one here who thinks that any of it has any chance of ever being real.

Nice, then we "free" American's can live in constant fear that someone in power will think we are thinking "bad thoughts" and throw us in jail.

I have enough money to pack up and leave, I'd feel for the rest of you idiots though heh
The crazies on this thread will never succeed in enacting precrime. Tom Cruise revealed what a disaster and a human rights violation it would be.

No one but you and the others seeking to normalize pedophilia, is saying anything about pre-crime.

Here's a clue, you're in here taking action, toward the normalization of the adult pursuit of Children for Sexual Gratification. In my book THAT deliberate action, is a crime.
Having seen already some other things you think is a crime, you are discredited. It's just you and your sick, lunatic friends all wishing that thought could be criminalized. I'll never think of you as a conservative again. Even the worst Leftists on this board don't seek to give government the kind of power over the individual that you do.

That's a special kind of evil.

You're sick. Get help.

Repeating failed argument is a sign of a mental disorder.

And... This is at least the second time you're bringing this failed, irrational would-be point.

You do understand that Minority Report was science fiction, right? And that Tom Cruise is merely an actor, and nothing more?

Perhaps I am assuming too much about your own mental health and grasp on reality.
I was highlighting what a stupid idea precrime is, and here you idiots are pushing it. When I compare you to Tom Cruise, know that it's with the utmost contempt.

It appears that I was, in fact, far overestimating your grasp on reality, after all.

No rational person has heretofore said anything in this thread about “precrime”, nor treated any part of the fictional Minority Report mythos as if it has any basis in reality.

You seem to be the only one here who thinks that any of it has any chance of ever being real.
Al contrario, I'm making the precise point that your misguided effort to enact precrime will meet with failure because decent people won't let you.

But you, keys, and kosh are all sick for wanting it. Fortunately you won't be locked up for what's in your head.

Al contrario, I'm making the precise point that your misguided effort to enact precrime will meet with failure because decent people won't let you.

Nobody here is trying to enact “precrime”. You seem to be the only person participating in this thread who thinks that there is even a possibility of doing such; who seems not to understand that Minority Report is completely fictional, incorporating elements that simply do not exist in real life and cannot plausibly be expected to ever exist.

... I'm making the precise point that your misguided effort to enact precrime...

Then you're delusional, given that you're the only one here who's made reference to 'pre-crime'.
Wrong. You're pushing for precrime to be enacted. I'm just calling it for what it is. This whole thread is about your sick advocacy for precrime, so don't blame me for pointing it out.

Wrong. You're pushing for precrime to be enacted. I'm just calling it for what it is. This whole thread is about your sick advocacy for precrime, so don't blame me for pointing it out.

Nobody is “pushing for precrime to be enacted.” You're the only one who seems to think that it's even a possibility; the rest of us understand that it is all science fiction, and that there is no realistic possibility that it could ever be enacted in real life, as it was depicted in Minority Report.

Right, so the entire population of "Free" American's can live in constant fear that someone in power might peg them as a "bad thinking" or two steps from a "mental meltdown"...

Sounds like the beginning of a lovely witch hunt to me, I'll pass thanks.
If you're one of the lunatics, you shouldn't have a choice.

Crazy people should be confined. That's the beginning and the end of it. If they aren't confined, then they should have keepers who are with them 24/7.

Generally speaking, that has been the role of most families. But since the left has decimated the family, that structure is no longer in place. They decimated the family, and determined that we all must *accept* the crazy people to our bosoms.

Some people are too fucking crazy and they should be locked up BEFORE, not after, they commit atrocities. It's a matter of public health, it has nothing to do with labeling them as criminals. It has to do with THEY ARE FUCKING CRAZY AND CRAZY PEOPLE NEED TO BE RESTRAINED.

You should be locked up for your own good. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in a straitjacket, in a padded cell, fully restrained or completely sedated. You are clearly batshit insane.

Nice, then we "free" American's can live in constant fear that someone in power will think we are thinking "bad thoughts" and throw us in jail.

I have enough money to pack up and leave, I'd feel for the rest of you idiots though heh

Dude...Tom Cruise is probably crazier than anyone here, INCLUDING the two nuts in this thread pushing thought police.

Dude...Tom Cruise is probably crazier than anyone here, INCLUDING the two nuts in this thread pushing thought police.
Apropos comparison, eh? :biggrin:

Forum List

Back