I said: "Next the Left will turn to normalize Pedophiles"... and it comes out of 'Salon':

I read the article and it's tragic. I'm not worried about this guy who has feelings for children he has no control over but he doesn't act on it. In fact, I find a pedophile who knows it's wrong to abuse children immensely more trustworthy than these LGBT perverts trying to push every kind of sexual deviancy onto children held captive to them by public schools. In fact, this article and this guy's testimony could be viewed as a righteous rebuke against the real perverts in the Fag Militia.

"I'm attracted to children but unwilling to act on it. Before judging me harshly, would you be willing to listen?"

ROFL! I say it here and it comes out: THERE!

(It shouldn't be much longer, now...)
Why do these nasty right wingers come up with such nasty shit? Is it because they are a nasty and dirty people?

• Banned
It was either going to be kids or animals next. Now we know the next great liberal cause. Child rape.

That is what its always been about.

That their would-be "President" is presently firing decorated, highly specialized intelligence operators for protecting little boys from homosexuals in the process of raping them only a few months after they Federally Licensed Degeneracy with a majority VOTE by a 9 member JUDICIAL PANEL!

But hey... This is what happens when ya allow degenerates to elect degenerates to positions of power.

They demand that you accept degeneracy... then persecute those who reject it and in so doing reject THEM.

It was either going to be kids or animals next. Now we know the next great liberal cause.
Pedophile (homosexual) predatory issues are the next hurdle in the left wing agenda.

Why would the left wing be interested in what is arguably a right side problem?
Pedophile (homosexual) predatory issues are the next hurdle in the left wing agenda.

Why would the left wing be interested in what is arguably a right side problem?
Why DON'T left wingers have a problem with child rape?
Go ahead and explain that one. Should be interesting.

This is sick. These kinds of people should be shot and thrown in with the sharks. Only people that are sick in the head would promote harming a child.
This is sick. These kinds of people should be shot and thrown in with the sharks. Only people that are sick in the head would promote harming a child.
Matthew the party YOU support supports these actions. The party YOU support sends TAX DOLLARS overseas to groups who practice these actions.

When YOU support a democrat YOU SUPPORT
Child rape
Islamic State
FGM
Slavery
Terrorists

And that's just the short list.

Why do these nasty right wingers come up with such nasty shit? Is it because they are a nasty and dirty people?

It is not us on the right who have been pushing promiscuity, homosexuality, and now pedophilia; and demanding that they be accepted and treated as normal and proper. This is all on those of you on the wrong.

But then I guess I shouldn't find your response surprising, given that it is also a common wrong-wing behavior to try to cast the blame for the results of your own policies at those who opposed them.

I read the article and it's tragic. I'm not worried about this guy who has feelings for children he has no control over but he doesn't act on it. In fact, I find a pedophile who knows it's wrong to abuse children immensely more trustworthy than these LGBT perverts trying to push every kind of sexual deviancy onto children held captive to them by public schools. In fact, this article and this guy's testimony could be viewed as a righteous rebuke against the real perverts in the Fag Militia.

Dude... I hate to break it to ya... but that's how we got to the US Supreme Legislature voting to Federally License Men 'marrying' Men.

"I don't mind this guy..." "Will and Grace is Hysterical!" "My co-worker is a homosexual and he's cool..." "They're people too!"

That this sick-ass fuck claims to not 'act on it', is first, a lie. Second, that he 'cain't hep it', also a lie.

He can help it... he chooses NOT TO.

He has the same means 'to help it' as everyone else.

The human mind can only consider ONE thing at any given moment. All human beings have 'thoughts' that flitter through their head... it can be anything, because combinations of random shit trains into more random shit.

When a thought occurs that you find unworthy of yourself, ya THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE.

What this guy does... is what all pervs do, and its how they become pervs, they do not reject the unworthy notion... they NOURISH IT. Repeat it, build on it... and in general they obsess over it.

Recall the APA white paper which held that 'some children may actually benefit from a loving sexual relationship with a caring adult'.

That came at the height of the Clinton Cult, which was the last time that the Left felt that 'their ideas' had become populist 'reality'.

Over the next few weeks, the American public was made aware of that would-be "Report" by Dr. Laura Schlesinger and the APA having extended the first attempt to normalize pedophilia, effectively 'drew back a stump'.

Today... 30 years late, one of the most Conservative members of this board, comes to report that they feel OK with this pedophile, because he only 'thinks about raping children', to the extent that they NEED TO PUBLISH AN ARTICLE, SO THEY CAN SEE THEMSELVES TALKING ABOUT IT.

It's not OK to like the Pedophile... it's not OK to think about having sex with children... and it's not OK to publish articles telling everyone that you're just a regular guy who happens to enjoy not being able to help himself thinking about having sex with children.

For God's sake man... if you can't see the catastrophic potential in SLIPPERY SLOPES by NOW! You truly haven't been paying attention.

OH YOU FILTHY BIGOT... YOU PEDOPHOBE... WHY ARE YOU SO FULL OF HATE??!!

Sound familiar? It should, because that's what the faggots used to spew when someone said shit like that about them. Now the pedo's have watched how successful the butt humpers have been and learned their tactics, so now it's their turn to force everyone to accept them.

Saw this coming 20 years ago.

Dude... I hate to break it to ya... but that's how we got to the US Supreme Legislature voting to Federally License Men 'marrying' Men.

"I don't mind this guy..." "Will and Grace is Hysterical!" "My co-worker is a homosexual and he's cool..." "They're people too!"

That this sick-ass fuck claims to not 'act on it', is first, a lie. Second, that he 'cain't hep it', also a lie.

The human mind can only consider ONE thing at any given moment. All human beings have 'thoughts' that flitter through their head... it can be anything, because combinations of random shit trains into more random shit.

When a thought occurs that you find unworthy of yourself, ya THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE.

What this guy does... is what all pervs do, and its how they become pervs, they do not reject the unworthy notion... they NOURISH IT. Repeat it, build on it... and in general they obsess over it.

Recall the APA white paper which held that 'some children may actually benefit from a loving sexual relationship with a caring adult'.

That came at the height of the Clinton Cult, which was the last time that the Left felt that 'their ideas' had become populist 'reality'.

Over the next few weeks, the American public was made aware of that would-be "Report" by Dr. Laura Schlesinger and the APA having extended the first attempt to normalize pedophilia, effectively 'drew back a stump'.

Today... 30 years late, one of the most Conservative members of this board, comes to report that they feel OK with this pedophile, because he only 'thinks about raping children', to the extent that they NEED TO PUBLISH AN ARTICLE, SO THEY CAN SEE THEMSELVES TALKING ABOUT IT.

It's not OK to like the Pedophile... it's not OK to think about having sex with children... and it's not OK to publish articles telling everyone that you're just a regular guy who happens to enjoy not being able to help himself thinking about having sex with children.

For God's sake man... if you can't see the catastrophic potential in SLIPPERY SLOPES by NOW! You truly haven't been paying attention.
And most all of those justices who helped bring this forth were brought on board by Clinton and Obama.

Children have attention deficit these days.

Matthew the party YOU support supports these actions. The party YOU support sends TAX DOLLARS overseas to groups who practice these actions.

When YOU support a democrat YOU SUPPORT
Child rape
Islamic State
FGM
Slavery
Terrorists

And that's just the short list.

Like I said a day or so ago...I support some of both platforms and hate other parts. There isn't a good choice in America to vote for. They both suck.

I support minimum wage
Business regulations protecting workers rights
Child labor laws
Laws that keep our air, water and food clean
I support investment into our infrastructure, science, r&d and educational programs.

On the otherhand, I realize that some sick bastards over at salon that also support some of the above support some sick shit.

Well, on the otherside within the republican party support defunding and abolishing all the things that I love dearly.

Can we both agree that both extremes are bad?

'I said: "Next the Left will turn to normalize Pedophiles"'

In which case you're a liar, and this fails as a straw man fallacy.

It's not a straw man... It's a male of the real variety... who published an article to see himself talking about the thoughts he nourishes about having sex with children.

And it's a response, rejecting that real man's actual appeal to the public to accept him as a regular guy, who just happens to obsess about having sex with children.

But hey... how cool is it that YOU, a functional illiterate, ignorant of the laws of reason, comes to defend the Pedophile, in your own special way.

Anyone need anything else?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back