I said: "Next the Left will turn to normalize Pedophiles"... and it comes out of 'Salon':

Nice, then we "free" American's can live in constant fear that someone in power will think we are thinking "bad thoughts" and throw us in jail.

I have enough money to pack up and leave, I'd feel for the rest of you idiots though heh
Do you think schizophrenia and Asperger's are "bad thoughts"?

Do you think you have nothing to fear from a fully grown man who laughs suddenly and inappropriately and has frightened the neighborhood children badly, seemingly intentionally? Do you think a grown man who talks about how wonderful mass murderers and murderous ideologies and terrorist organizations are is just a normal guy, having "bad thoughts"?

If so, you deserve to be mowed down by one.

The rest of us, we think that sort of anti social behavior is more evidence than we need to justify the removal of that person from polite society where they will have the opportunity to prey upon the week and defenseless. For a really, REALLLLY long time. Better yet, forever.

Right, so the entire population of "Free" American's can live in constant fear that someone in power might peg them as a "bad thinking" or two steps from a "mental meltdown"...

Sounds like the beginning of a lovely witch hunt to me, I'll pass thanks.

Right, so the entire population of "Free" American's can live in constant fear that someone in power might peg them as a "bad thinking" or two steps from a "mental meltdown"...

Sounds like the beginning of a lovely witch hunt to me, I'll pass thanks.
If you're one of the lunatics, you shouldn't have a choice.

Crazy people should be confined. That's the beginning and the end of it. If they aren't confined, then they should have keepers who are with them 24/7.

Generally speaking, that has been the role of most families. But since the left has decimated the family, that structure is no longer in place. They decimated the family, and determined that we all must *accept* the crazy people to our bosoms.

Some people are too fucking crazy and they should be locked up BEFORE, not after, they commit atrocities. It's a matter of public health, it has nothing to do with labeling them as criminals. It has to do with THEY ARE FUCKING CRAZY AND CRAZY PEOPLE NEED TO BE RESTRAINED.

Nice, then we "free" American's can live in constant fear that someone in power will think we are thinking "bad thoughts" and throw us in jail.

I have enough money to pack up and leave, I'd feel for the rest of you idiots though heh

What is that all about?

No one is talking about doing anything to anyone having 'thoughts'... .

We're talking about those who's thoughts have advanced to actions... specifically, those whose actions are to share their 'thoughts', so as to ease others into accepting those who 'have those thoughts'... .

You see, that is ACTION. Not thought.

The crazies on this thread will never succeed in enacting precrime. Tom Cruise revealed what a disaster and a human rights violation it would be.

The crazies on this thread will never succeed in enacting precrime. Tom Cruise revealed what a disaster and a human rights violation it would be.

No one but you and the others seeking to normalize pedophilia, is saying anything about pre-crime.

Here's a clue, you're in here taking action, toward the normalization of the adult pursuit of Children for Sexual Gratification. In my book THAT deliberate action, is a crime.

It's not precrime you twit. It's recognizing that crazy people are crazy and shouldn't be free to act out their insane fantasies. The craziest idgits I've ever seen has "Aspergers" which is just a nice way of saying "crazy as fuck". You can't turn your back on them, they are totally oit of control. I spent one memorable after non in the street in front of a group home I managed while our 250 lb asperger "client" proceeded to strip naked and fling himself bodily at direct care (male) staff screaming "I'm GOING TO PUT MY PENIS ON YOU!!!". Because holds must be authorized, and they aren't authorized until the client attacks someone, all we could do was call the cops and form a human barrier between our rotund lunatic and the horrified retirees who came to gawk. Lunatics should be confined and controlled. Mercers mom also is a fruitcake. He should never in a million years have been turned loose on the world after he "graduated" from the loony bin that contained him until adulthood. I bet money there are a half dozen professionals who counseled his mother, and probably the courts, of the same....who are saying "I told them he was dangerous". Because he was.

There's a rather bizarre obsession with sex with children among the conservative right.

Really, it's those of you on the wrong who have something bizarre going on. You willfully and actively promote that which you know is immoral, degrading, and evil, and then when we on the right express our opposition, you accuse us of having “a bizarre obsession.”
From the outside it sure does look that way. There's plenty of real child sex abuse going on by actual child molesters. So this fixation on a guy that doesn't molest children and doesn't want to as an example of the Left promoting child abuse defies all explanation.

Some people are attracted to children and it's something they didn't choose. If they supress those urges and never put children in danger, they are decent human beings in my book.
The definition of pedophilia is taking pleasure in the thought of harm in children. Someone who admits they do take pleasure in the thought if raping children is sick and a danger, and should be locked up with the rest of the dangerous insane people.

The law recognizes that crazy ppl are not necessarily criminal...and it also recognizes that we have the right to take the offensive when it comes to protecting innocents from lunatics who have stated a desire to kill people.

No one but you and the others seeking to normalize pedophilia, is saying anything about pre-crime.

Here's a clue, you're in here taking action, toward the normalization of the adult pursuit of Children for Sexual Gratification. In my book THAT deliberate action, is a crime.
Having seen already some other things you think is a crime, you are discredited. It's just you and your sick, lunatic friends all wishing that thought could be criminalized. I'll never think of you as a conservative again. Even the worst Leftists on this board don't seek to give government the kind of power over the individual that you do.

That's a special kind of evil.

You're sick. Get help.

The law recognizes that crazy ppl are not necessarily criminal...and it also recognizes that we have the right to take the offensive when it comes to protecting innocents from lunatics who have stated a desire to kill people.
Now you're just lying. The man in the article expressed no intent or plan to harm anyone.

You on the other hand, have. Shame on you.

Having seen already some other things you think is a crime, you are discredited.

Yes... I'm here to vehemently condemn the normalization of Adults pursuing children for sexual gratification... and to YOU: > I < am discredited.

LOL!

There's a clue in THERE somewhere.

Having seen already some other things you think is a crime, you are discredited. It's just you and your sick, lunatic friends all wishing that thought could be criminalized. I'll never think of you as a conservative again. Even the worst Leftists on this board don't seek to give government the kind of power over the individual that you do.

You're sick. Get help.
One of the traits of mental illness is an inability to attend to the real dialogue. Mentally ill people are eternally speaking to a scenario that isn't there...they he quite wound up over their imaginary dialogue...while ignoring the actual one. Sort of like you're doing now.

Locking up crazy people isn't a punishment. It's a protection. For the crazies, and for those they want to hurt for their own bizarre reasons. Nobody blames the poor sots for being nuts...but at the same time, they can't be allowed to act out their fantasies when they have displayed an inability to engage with the real world or react appropriately to it.

Now you're just lying. The man in the article expressed no intent or plan to harm anyone.

You on the other hand, have. Shame on you.
If he admits to fantasizing about sex with.children, he did. Shame on yourself. Your desire to mainstream pedophiles is noted.

You're sick. Get help.
One of the traits of mental illness is an inability to attend to the real dialogue. Mentally ill people are eternally speaking to a scenario that isn't there...they he quite wound up over their imaginary dialogue...while ignoring the actual one. Sort of like you're doing now.

Locking up crazy people isn't a punishment. It's a protection. For the crazies, and for those they want to hurt for their own bizarre reasons. Nobody blames the poor sots for being nuts...but at the same time, they can't be allowed to act out their fantasies when they have displayed an inability to engage with the real world or react appropriately to it.
Fortunately, Nazis like you will never see your vision come to pass. There are too many reasonable people in your way. When a person has an attraction to children, reasonable people expect that person to not act on them. If they demonstrate they cannot control their impulses, only then do reasonable people act to deprive them of freedom ....hopefully forever.

You and Keys are fringe kook lunatics and your views nowhere near reflect the rational axioms of society.

Get help, sickos.

You do understand that Minority Report was science fiction, right? And that Tom Cruise is merely an actor, and nothing more?

Perhaps I am assuming too much about your own mental health and grasp on reality.

Check it out. Certain people just can't stop talking about this topic. It's creepy, the way their lives seem to revolve around it, the way they can't pass an hour without dwelling on it.

That's why they're ostracized by polite society.
Yeah... they used to say the same shit about homos.

PROGRESSIVES like everything to CHANGE, that's why they call themselves PROGRESSIVES, and it doesn't matter to them if sometimes the change is for the worse. They just like to see things PROGRESS.

You do understand that Minority Report was science fiction, right? And that Tom Cruise is merely an actor, and nothing more?

Perhaps I am assuming too much about your own mental health and grasp on reality.
I was highlighting what a stupid idea precrime is, and here you idiots are pushing it. When I compare you to Tom Cruise, know that it's with the utmost contempt.

Forum List

Back