I really missed certain people here....

That's because you're a guy. :D She's a phony. Lol.
She's selectively attentive.

Or desperate for attention. :D Lol.

So am I but we wont talk about that......

Oh, no you aren't. I haven't seen you start threads about your genitals at least. :dunno:

Should I start? I never know what women want........:lol:

Tell me what an HWGA is first, and I'll let you know. :D

She's selectively attentive.

Oh, no you aren't. I haven't seen you start threads about your genitals at least. :dunno:

Uhhh.... my initials.
Since you're so gullible..ya wanna go camping?:smiliehug:

Uhhh.... my initials.
Since you're so gullible..ya wanna go camping?:smiliehug:

Duh. Ohhhh. :oops:

I got my ass banned quite a few times. CK said "ride it out" and come back smarter in how you express yourself, lol. I did, and have. So yeah..I agree with ya. This place rocks.

Oh...and one more thing you need to REALLY learn. Fast. CK adores his staff and trusts them to do whatever needs done. He has their back. So treat them well even if they pick attcha. :lol:
Like I could give Westwall a break...
If you are nice, he will give you a ride in his airplane. :lol:

Nope. Not Moonglow, he stinks!

Maybe if he would pull up his pants and cover his smelly butt . . . :D

I got my ass banned quite a few times. CK said "ride it out" and come back smarter in how you express yourself, lol. I did, and have. So yeah..I agree with ya. This place rocks.

Oh...and one more thing you need to REALLY learn. Fast. CK adores his staff and trusts them to do whatever needs done. He has their back. So treat them well even if they pick attcha. :lol:
Like I could give Westwall a break...
If you are nice, he will give you a ride in his airplane. :lol:

Nope. Not Moonglow, he stinks!

Maybe if he would pull up his pants and cover his smelly butt . . . :D

Not even close enough...

Bonzi

I said I would not harass you or pick on you. I meant it. But I was not aware of what exactly went down when you got your vaycay. I do now.

I dislike you very much. You are truly an evil horrible person to say what you said. Your schtick no longer works with me. No longer am I on the fence about your intent. Anyone that could say such an awful thing to another person is nothing but ..well....let's just say a NOBODY. I don't feel sorry for you. I don't like you. I don't think you are a good person. I don't think you are what you claim. You have quite a few snookered...but no longer will you fool me. I know you for what you are now. I think you are very very very good at what you do and for me..I no longer want to see it. You are on the level of Godless Ashtray in my book. On iggie you go. And I kick dirt on you at the same time, just like my dog does after she takes a dump then walks away.

I'm glad you know cause I have no clue...

.... just more attempts at back stabbing and character assassination - and no one even willing to say what it is.... Hmmmm?
I don't care about the hate etc., but honestly I have no clue!

In fact - I believe it was my husband being mentioned.... but did I report... no.....

... and besides, I'm quite capable of assassinating my own character ... thankyouverymuch!

I just have to assume people love me so much they figured I needed a break because of my deep depression!
... but hey, can't argue results - i feel much better (for now!)

:)

I think the break was a good idea.

Are you leaving for good, on Saturday?

Forum List

Back