I really missed certain people here....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I want to thank the USMB staff for running this board (this is not a kiss ass thing trust me!)

But, I did miss certain people quite a bit, and I just want it to be known - I think you know who you are, and, none of it would be possible without the people running the board.

Even though I can be evil incarnate at times, I really do enjoy most of the people here and I'm very grateful!

THANK YOU!

:smile::smiliehug::smile:

I got my ass banned quite a few times. CK said "ride it out" and come back smarter in how you express yourself, lol. I did, and have. So yeah..I agree with ya. This place rocks.

Oh...and one more thing you need to REALLY learn. Fast. CK adores his staff and trusts them to do whatever needs done. He has their back. So treat them well even if they pick attcha. :lol:

Last edited:
I always miss myself. Does anyone else ever feel that way? Not about yourselves, but about me.

th

I want to thank the USMB staff for running this board (this is not a kiss ass thing trust me!)

But, I did miss certain people quite a bit, and I just want it to be known - I think you know who you are, and, none of it would be possible without the people running the board.

Even though I can be evil incarnate at times, I really do enjoy most of the people here and I'm very grateful!

THANK YOU!

Evil or drug induced stupidity?

I got my ass banned quite a few times. CK said "ride it out" and come back smarter in how you express yourself, lol. I did, and have. So yeah..I agree with ya. This place rocks.

Oh...and one more thing you need to REALLY learn. Fast. CK adores his staff and trusts them to do whatever needs done. He has their back. So treat them well even if they pick attcha. :lol:
Like I could give Westwall a break...

THANK YOU!

I was believing it was a lack of nooky...

THANK YOU!

I was believing it was a lack of nooky...
I can deal with either to manipulate to my advantage..

THANK YOU!

Why thank you Bonzi........:biggrin:

If you are nice, he will give you a ride in his airplane. :lol:

If you are nice, he will give you a ride in his airplane. :lol:
So does my step-Dad..

Hmmmm not sure I'm smarter, I will still be me. Sometimes it's just worth it! ;)

THANK YOU!

Why thank you Bonzi........:biggrin:

I did miss you... I miss everyone and specially others (except for the haters) and even them... well... I love them to in a pitying kind of way (you can tell who the haters are - the laugh at my serious posts!) ;)

Forum List

Back