I really like Joe Biden!

And he commits plagiarism.

And he's a liar.

But other than that, he's a great guy! Vote for him!

I see lots of "gotcha" questions in here, yet Biden is handling Curry well. Where's Palin? Why isn't she on the Today Show?

Biden is a good guy and well qualified to be vice president.

He was a good choice on Obama's part.

And he commits plagiarism.

And he's a liar.

But other than that, he's a great guy! Vote for him!

Not to mention that he doesn't know the Constitution even though he's a lawyer.

Let's meet him at Katie's Restaurant so we could discuss the issues.
Oh, I forgot that it CLOSED 20 years ago.

No, really, he had two strokes. People are freaking out about McCain and his skin lesions...Biden stroked out two times in one year.

Probably a result of methamphetamine use.

No, really, he had two strokes. People are freaking out about McCain and his skin lesions...Biden stroked out two times in one year.

I doubt he used meth. And strokes don't freeze one's forehead. :lol:

He's got my vote, that's for sure. He's sharp. He can go toe to toe with anyone on relations in the middle east.

I wish he were my uncle.

Too bad Katie's closed. SOme of my favorite restaurants in my old home town are closed too, I sure miss them. Like the Yukon Inn, where I had my first job, on Posey County road. There's no going back, i guess.

Not to mention that he doesn't know the Constitution even though he's a lawyer.

Let's meet him at Katie's Restaurant so we could discuss the issues.
Oh, I forgot that it CLOSED 20 years ago.

Why don't you explain constitutional law to us

I wait with bated breath. And I'm sure you'll teach me things my law professors never could.... NOT.

Where are you getting this shit from? He had surgery for a brain aneurysm 20 years ago. You're born with that. You're not born with skin cancer. Joe Biden was "cured" it won't happen again. John McCain has a 50+% chance of having skin cancer again.

Where are you getting this shit from? He had surgery for a brain aneurysm 20 years ago. You're born with that. You're not born with skin cancer. Joe Biden was "cured" it won't happen again. John McCain has a 50+% chance of having skin cancer again.

what makes you think that? anyone anytime anywhere can develop an aneurysm.

Why don't you explain constitutional law to us

I wait with bated breath. And I'm sure you'll teach me things my law professors never could.... NOT.

First, I don't believe you will find the word "law" in my original post. Next, the only three people who can use the word "us" when referring to themselves are editors, royalty, and those with a tapeworm. And you would be which one?

The answer to your question, had you paid more attention to the debate, would be found in Lawyer Biden's assertion that the Executive branch is addressed in Article I. Perhaps you should check to see if your copy of the Constitution is misprinted.

As to your law professors, I think you should ask for a refund if they taught you other than this.

First, I don't believe you will find the word "law" in my original post. Next, the only three people who can use the word "us" when referring to themselves are editors, royalty, and those with a tapeworm. And you would be which one?

The answer to your question, had you paid more attention to the debate, would be found in Lawyer Biden's assertion that the Executive branch is addressed in Article I. Perhaps you should check to see if your copy of the Constitution is misprinted.

As to your law professors, I think you should ask for a refund if they taught you other than this.

part of the executive branch responsibilities IS addressed in A1, other than that, good post

Forum List

Back