I realized today, the country is finished

I realized today, the country is finished

I was driving by a mosque today, and, it just hit me that it's already over. America is not a nation anymore.

Trump or no Trump, the country is finished. It's already happened, there's nothing you can do. America doesn't have an identity.

Even if you slow things temporarily, the momentum is such that present groups are going to continue to press for more immigration from their home countries, which grow relentlessly in population.

America will continue to grow to 350, 400, 450 million people, from all over the world, and wages will be driven down and everywhere will be overcrowded.

You must understand, this does not mean I think "white America" is perfect or anything, in fact I think they are largely greedy and decadent and clueless. If white America actually was unified and powerful, it would have put a stop to this long ago.

You mean you all made us put up with trump for nothing?

I was driving by a mosque today, and, it just hit me that it's already over. America is not a nation anymore.

Trump or no Trump, the country is finished. It's already happened, there's nothing you can do. America doesn't have an identity.

Even if you slow things temporarily, the momentum is such that present groups are going to continue to press for more immigration from their home countries, which grow relentlessly in population.

America will continue to grow to 350, 400, 450 million people, from all over the world, and wages will be driven down and everywhere will be overcrowded.

You must understand, this does not mean I think "white America" is perfect or anything, in fact I think they are largely greedy and decadent and clueless. If white America actually was unified and powerful, it would have put a stop to this long ago.
Yeah.I would love diversity, if it meant these dinks actually returned the favor. Acclimation to American culture isn't isn't a bad thing. How so?

Name one positive to ethnic diversity within a nation.
Too easy

Ethnic diversity gives republicans something to bitch about

What I can't figure out is, if white/American culture is so superior, why does it need the heavy hand of the state to protect it?

Right-wing idiots are always so quick to call for natural selection to do its thing except when it comes to things they like.

How is the "state" protecting Whites?
White nationalists have long sought the end to immigration from non-white countries.

Translation:

"I was driving by a mosque today, and I thought, "those fucking, filthy raghead, and not to mention the wetback rapists, and all the niggars, spics, gooks, chinks, kikes...why can't we get back to the good old days where the only voting demographic was white male landowners". If white America actually was unified and powerful, it would have put a stop to this long ago."

America has never been a nation. It has always been the haven for get-rich-quick, con artist, fly-by-night exploiters.

The only things that hold the USA together are money, lies and superstitious cults of phony patriotism.

Yeah.I would love diversity, if it meant these dinks actually returned the favor. Acclimation to American culture isn't isn't a bad thing. How so?

Culture. Food, music, art, theater, poetry.

If America had no diversity, then it would be whites hating whites

LOL

bonus smirk

If America is finished, will we give the land to Mexico or Canada?

Culture. Food, music, art, theater, poetry.

These things existed in America prior to mass immigration.

If America had no diversity, then it would be whites hating whites

LOL

bonus smirk

If America is finished, will we give the land to Mexico or Canada?
Don't you mean, "give it back to Mexico and Canada? --- ;)

Funny how Americans have never had a lack of hate for their fellow man, woman and child, what exceptionalistic characters..

Hey Russian shill, how many said that when the Irish "invaded" the country?

`
`

I have no problem adapting to change. But then again, I live in a rural area that effectively resists development.
I do too, but lately when the cows come home they have mohawks and smoke weed.....
Be glad you don't live in central or northern Misery. I hear the cows there have serious meth habits.
They do here also, it's a clear give away when one has scabs on 90% of the body from tweaking way too much...

`
`

I have no problem adapting to change. But then again, I live in a rural area that effectively resists development.
I do too, but lately when the cows come home they have mohawks and smoke weed.....
Be glad you don't live in central or northern Misery. I hear the cows there have serious meth habits.
They do here also, it's a clear give away when one has scabs on 90% of the body from tweaking way too much...
That's too bad. I had hoped that shit stayed out of the pretty part of the state.

`
`

That's too bad. I had hoped that shit stayed out of the pretty part of the state.
It was so bad about 10 years ago they were cooking in the abandoned rural farm houses....until the choppers got infrared detectors..they were selling it out of the local bars....Now they push pills in the area...I'm just a weed man, no booze either..

Another chickenshit troll thread.

They multiply like rabbits .... I kinda think of it as an overflowing bucket of stupid.

They do multiply like rabbits.

Like it or not that's the truth. :dunno:

Chickenshit troll threads multiply like rabbits? Sadly so.
I dont see anything 'trollish' about it. People have genuine concern due to change. Do you deny that the cultural demographics are changing?

Forum List

Back