I realized today, the country is finished

Back in 2000 or so I remember a pushy Muslim guy proselytizing to me with halitosis. He said he was Mujaheddin and he hated this culture. A wow moment, 9/11. I see we allow people in here that would destroy us, but how THEY exclude us in theirs. this is not a good thing, despite liberal group think. I don't want Muslim extremists or illegals here. And believe it or not, it's fair and common sense. We don't want diversity if it means those people that represent diversity mean to destroy or subvert our culture. Pretty simple.
So, can I assume you are in favor of the Wall AND the Travel Ban?
Nope. Just enforce immigration laws. But as far as travel bans, we really need to scrutinize everyone that wants to immigrate here, YOU have a problem with that?

Name one positive to ethnic diversity within a nation.

How about three?

11202481_832416616872170_2083460471_n.jpg

I was driving by a mosque today, and, it just hit me that it's already over. America is not a nation anymore.

Trump or no Trump, the country is finished. It's already happened, there's nothing you can do. America doesn't have an identity.

Even if you slow things temporarily, the momentum is such that present groups are going to continue to press for more immigration from their home countries, which grow relentlessly in population.

America will continue to grow to 350, 400, 450 million people, from all over the world, and wages will be driven down and everywhere will be overcrowded.

You must understand, this does not mean I think "white America" is perfect or anything, in fact I think they are largely greedy and decadent and clueless. If white America actually was unified and powerful, it would have put a stop to this long ago.

Perhaps OP, you got a moment to understand how the Native Americans felt when they realized this very thing 120 years ago. And they didn't look at land as property they viewed it as their mother. And they had been living here for thousands of years. Imagine that moment.

For today the US is not finished. Because of immigration? Not hardly.

Back in 2000 or so I remember a pushy Muslim guy proselytizing to me with halitosis. He said he was Mujaheddin and he hated this culture. A wow moment, 9/11. I see we allow people in here that would destroy us, but how THEY exclude us in theirs. this is not a good thing, despite liberal group think. I don't want Muslim extremists or illegals here. And believe it or not, it's fair and common sense. We don't want diversity if it means those people that represent diversity mean to destroy or subvert our culture. Pretty simple.
So, can I assume you are in favor of the Wall AND the Travel Ban?
Nope. Just enforce immigration laws. But as far as travel bans, we really need to scrutinize everyone that wants to immigrate here, YOU have a problem with that?
Yes - until such times as countries establish a process by which they can assure us of the identity and politics of THEIR citizens wishing to come to the US, they should be closed. In addition, we need to establish, and enforce, a tracking system on ALL visitors for the duration of their visits.

Tell me - how do you propose to "enforce immigration laws" across a 2,000 mile open border?

Kinda wondering exactly what you mean by American culture too, since pretty much everything we have is borrowed from somewhere else.

American culture is that thing that you have so much disdain for. It was born of a mix of western european cultural traditions and a pioneering, fiercely individualistic mindset. Our childlike naivete and trusting nature that has been used against us to trick us into supporting wars in godforsaken lands to save them from despotic dictators, and to bring in the world's unwanted outcasts who turn around and take advantage of our handout programs. We're like the dumb teenage blond girl with a cute face and huge ass who gets drunk from two beers and ends up gang raped by the football team.

The usual suspects won't replace us with "dieversity". Sadly "dieversity" puts European Culture in critical care.
US stopped being a Nation with Emmanuel Cellar. Oy.

Your race (whatever race that is) is safe ... no one wants to mate with it.

What do personal insults have to do with jewish plans to replace White Western Males?

We can never seem to get a straight answer ; Why are jews constantly shilling non whites in White Nations? For this reason the edomite has been dismissed from over 100 White Nations throughout White History.

Kinda wondering exactly what you mean by American culture too, since pretty much everything we have is borrowed from somewhere else.

American culture is that thing that you have so much disdain for. It was born of a mix of western european cultural traditions and a pioneering, fiercely individualistic mindset. Our childlike naivete and trusting nature that has been used against us to trick us into supporting wars in godforsaken lands to save them from despotic dictators, and to bring in the world's unwanted outcasts who turn around and take advantage of our handout programs. We're like the dumb teenage blond girl with a cute face and huge ass who gets drunk from two beers and ends up gang raped by the football team.

American culture is NOTHING like that ^^^^^^^^^^ unbelievably stupid post.

Ok smartass, tell us what american culture really is.

Ok smartass, tell us what american culture really is.

Melting pot.

Silly non whites. More and more Caucasians are getting White Pilled daily. Through non violent dissention , anti tax laws and just general aversion and self segregation ; the melting pot should be confined to areas with very few Whites.

What I can't figure out is, if white/American culture is so superior, why does it need the heavy hand of the state to protect it?

Right-wing idiots are always so quick to call for natural selection to do its thing except when it comes to things they like.

What I can't figure out is, if white/American culture is so superior, why does it need the heavy hand of the state to protect it?

Right-wing idiots are always so quick to call for natural selection to do its thing except when it comes to things they like.

How is the "state" protecting Whites?

Forum List

Back