I realized today, the country is finished

I was driving by a mosque today, and, it just hit me that it's already over. America is not a nation anymore.

Trump or no Trump, the country is finished. It's already happened, there's nothing you can do. America doesn't have an identity.

Even if you slow things temporarily, the momentum is such that present groups are going to continue to press for more immigration from their home countries, which grow relentlessly in population.

America will continue to grow to 350, 400, 450 million people, from all over the world, and wages will be driven down and everywhere will be overcrowded.

You must understand, this does not mean I think "white America" is perfect or anything, in fact I think they are largely greedy and decadent and clueless. If white America actually was unified and powerful, it would have put a stop to this long ago.

Very telling how you began your diatribe with 'I was driving by a mosque today.'

Another chickenshit troll thread.

They multiply like rabbits .... I kinda think of it as an overflowing bucket of stupid.

They do multiply like rabbits.

Like it or not that's the truth. :dunno:

Chickenshit troll threads multiply like rabbits? Sadly so.
I dont see anything 'trollish' about it. People have genuine concern due to change. Do you deny that the cultural demographics are changing?

Culture always changes. That's culture; that's America.

Another chickenshit troll thread.

They multiply like rabbits .... I kinda think of it as an overflowing bucket of stupid.

I dont see anything 'trollish' about it. People have genuine concern due to change. Do you deny that the cultural demographics are changing?

Yet reticence or the expression of it should be discouraged?

What I can't figure out is, if white/American culture is so superior, why does it need the heavy hand of the state to protect it?

Right-wing idiots are always so quick to call for natural selection to do its thing except when it comes to things they like.
"heavy hand of the state .... "

You SO don't have a clue about the real world, do you?

I was driving by a mosque today, and, it just hit me that it's already over. America is not a nation anymore.

Trump or no Trump, the country is finished. It's already happened, there's nothing you can do. America doesn't have an identity.

Even if you slow things temporarily, the momentum is such that present groups are going to continue to press for more immigration from their home countries, which grow relentlessly in population.

America will continue to grow to 350, 400, 450 million people, from all over the world, and wages will be driven down and everywhere will be overcrowded.

You must understand, this does not mean I think "white America" is perfect or anything, in fact I think they are largely greedy and decadent and clueless. If white America actually was unified and powerful, it would have put a stop to this long ago.
Yeah.I would love diversity, if it meant these dinks actually returned the favor. Acclimation to American culture isn't isn't a bad thing. How so?

Name one positive to ethnic diversity within a nation.

Culture. Food, music, art, theater, poetry.

These things existed in America prior to mass immigration.

The only cultures that existed in America prior to "mass immigration" were native American cultures.

But you're moving the goalposts - you asked for a "positive to ethnic diversity".

Yes. I prefer mocking over "discouraging", but they come to the same thing.

What exactly are you so afraid of?

Yes. I prefer mocking over "discouraging", but they come to the same thing.

What exactly are you so afraid of?
I am not afraid of anything here.
However, I dont necessarily agree that they "come to the same thing" or that they come from the same place. Mockery is playful, discouragement comes from pure negativity.
Effective mockery involves a bit of wit. Discouragement is just blanket dismissal; "Chickenshit troll threads multiply like rabbits? Sadly so."
That's not mockery...that's Eor walking up and pissing on your campfire. There is no higher thought, no witty jab, not even a play on words...just...zip...wiiiizzzzzzz...later guys.

You are probably right, that America is finished. It's already lasted far longer than most nation states, so I don't see why we're complaining, in one sense. It's a constant for states to lose territory, to expand, to change borders. We'll probably split up with a couple nations on the Left Coast, a couple on the right, and a big middle.

We really are not homogeneous enough anymore to exist as a single nation.

Forum List

Back