I propose the death penalty for all drug dealers

I propose the death penalty for all drug dealers, regardless of type or quantity of drug.

Because drug dealers cause so much harm to people and society, I believe they should face a firing squad.

[MENTION=38033]Indofred[/MENTION]

That's the idea behind the war on drugs.

Which has been a failure.

May I suggest a different approach based on what studies have found works to decrease drug deaths, drug usage, drug addiction and the tax money being spent on drug enforcement as well as the cost of housing drug offenders?

I won't post the answer until I hear from you that you are open to considering it.

Rehab doesn't work. We've had decades of rehab. It hasn't worked. Look at the way the cartels handle it. They execute one another's dealers and customers. The cartels have taken more than 60,000 addicts off the streets permanently.

Rehab doesn't work because the way we do it is a joke, do like in China where they are out in the fields digging ditches, not sitting around a table bitching and moanings about their lives.

I'm not for doing anything the way the communists in China do it. These are the same people who plow right over their own citizens and crush them to death. No ideas from China - thanks... Rehab will work if the program is done correctly, Gravity. I've seen programs that have a good success rate - there is one in Chicago I heard about that is having tremendous success. People need to do their research, do an intervention and help their family members / friends.

I cannot see executing people for selling pot or buying pot. The idea horrifies me. We'd be putting kids on death row. Unthinkable that someone would consider this a solution to solving the drug problems of America. My goodness!

[MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION]

Before you dismiss out of hand everything China does, you really should go there in a clinical capacity and see how they do it. I went in my profession as a nurse and I was VERY impressed with many things they do, particularly their rehabilitation of heroin addicts. Their ethical values are geared more toward preserving their society and culture and less toward individual rights like ours. No doubt about that. Therefore, a heroin addict must complete his rehab program and if he decides to check out the nurse is also a police officer and can arrest him. They do everything they can to rehabilitate the heroin addict. But if that task is found to be impossible, then they provide the addict with clean needles to protect the rest of the population from blood borne pathogens. I was there when they had SARS. I stayed in touch with my Chinese guide for a long time after the trip. What I learned caused me to stand in awe of their utilitarian way of doing things. If this country had as many infected individuals as China did half our population would have been dead before anyone decided to get a handle on it.

I have to say that I was also impressed with the dedication of the Chinese nurses. And their research presentations in the conference were second to none.

Remember that many civilizations have fallen from within. The US will be no different. We have already started the descent.

Last edited:
I propose the death penalty for all drug dealers, regardless of type or quantity of drug.

Because drug dealers cause so much harm to people and society, I believe they should face a firing squad.

May I suggest a different approach based on what studies have found works to decrease drug deaths, drug usage, drug addiction and the tax money being spent on drug enforcement as well as the cost of housing drug offenders?

I won't post the answer until I hear from you that you are open to considering it.

If the death penalty were administered to dealers and users, we wouldn't have a war on drugs by now. It would be over.

Rehab doesn't work because the way we do it is a joke, do like in China where they are out in the fields digging ditches, not sitting around a table bitching and moanings about their lives.

I'm not for doing anything the way the communists in China do it. These are the same people who plow right over their own citizens and crush them to death. No ideas from China - thanks... Rehab will work if the program is done correctly, Gravity. I've seen programs that have a good success rate - there is one in Chicago I heard about that is having tremendous success. People need to do their research, do an intervention and help their family members / friends.

I cannot see executing people for selling pot or buying pot. The idea horrifies me. We'd be putting kids on death row. Unthinkable that someone would consider this a solution to solving the drug problems of America. My goodness!

Before you dismiss out of hand everything China does, you really should go there in a clinical capacity and see how they do it. I went in my profession as a nurse and I was VERY impressed with many things they do, particularly their rehabilitation of heroin addicts. Their ethical values are geared more toward preserving their society and culture and less toward individual rights like ours. No doubt about that. Therefore, a heroin addict must complete his rehab program and if he decides to check out the nurse is also a police officer and can arrest him. They do everything they can to rehabilitate the heroin addict. But if that task is found to be impossible, then they provide the addict with clean needles to protect the rest of the population from blood borne pathogens. I was there when they had SARS. I stayed in touch with my Chinese guide for a long time after the trip. What I learned caused me to stand in awe of their utilitarian way of doing things. If this country had as many infected individuals as China did half our population would have been dead before anyone decided to get a handle on it.

I have to say that I was also impressed with the dedication of the Chinese nurses. And their research presentations in the conference were second to none.

Remember that many civilizations have fallen from within. The US will be no different. We have already started the descent.

You understand that you saw only what the Chinese wanted you to see.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/08/world/asia/08china.html?_r=0

Nevertheless, the Chinese policies of dealing with drug addicts are much better than ours.

Nevertheless, the Chinese policies of dealing with drug addicts are much better than ours.

Our rehabs here are over priced and do absolutely nothing, I know people whose parents have spent tens of thousands of dollars to send them to these pricey expensive rehabs and nothing was accomplished. I am leaning towards the Chinese way of handling this.

If the death penalty were administered to dealers and users, we wouldn't have a war on drugs by now. It would be over.

That's a very Liberal approach to the problem.

What are the down sides to that idea?

Our rehabs here are over priced and do absolutely nothing, I know people whose parents have spent tens of thousands of dollars to send them to these pricey expensive rehabs and nothing was accomplished. I am leaning towards the Chinese way of handling this.

Well you'll have to fight bianco-ilk to have your wishes implemented.
We ain't having this tripe in the Christian West without a war [legal one of course].

Fu Lixin, emotionally exhausted from caring for her sick mother, needed a little pick-me-up. A friend offered her a “special cigarette” — one laced with methamphetamine — and Ms. Fu happily inhaled.

Although she said it was her first time smoking meth, Ms. Fu, 41, was promptly sent to one of China’s compulsory drug rehabilitation centers. The minimum stay is two years, and life is an unremitting gantlet of physical abuse and forced labor without any drug treatment, according to former inmates and substance abuse professionals.

“It was a hell I’m still trying to recover from,” she said.

According to the United Nations, as many as a half million Chinese citizens are held at these centers at any given time. Detentions are meted out by the police without trials, judges or appeals.
Created in 2008 as part of a reform effort to grapple with the country’s growing narcotics problem, the centers, lawyers and drug experts say, have become de facto penal colonies where inmates are sent to factories and farms, fed substandard food and denied basic medical care.

It would not, you know.

We ain't having this tripe in the Christian West without a war [legal one of course].

Fu Lixin, emotionally exhausted from caring for her sick mother, needed a little pick-me-up. A friend offered her a “special cigarette” — one laced with methamphetamine — and Ms. Fu happily inhaled.

Although she said it was her first time smoking meth, Ms. Fu, 41, was promptly sent to one of China’s compulsory drug rehabilitation centers. The minimum stay is two years, and life is an unremitting gantlet of physical abuse and forced labor without any drug treatment, according to former inmates and substance abuse professionals.

According to the United Nations, as many as a half million Chinese citizens are held at these centers at any given time. Detentions are meted out by the police without trials, judges or appeals.
Created in 2008 as part of a reform effort to grapple with the country’s growing narcotics problem, the centers, lawyers and drug experts say, have become de facto penal colonies where inmates are sent to factories and farms, fed substandard food and denied basic medical care.

That's the best way to treat addicts. After all, the choice is completely theirs.

So?

It would not, you know.

Have to agree with you on that.

So?

So good luck trying to get that implemented in the Christian West-USA-Australia-Britain, Western Europe etc....you'll need it.

It's typical China, sledgehammer approach first...plus total abuse, would've expected nothing else.

Luckily, in the Christian West we are civilised, have human rights ...well except for those places still operating death chambers....and have democracy/elections.

Last edited:
I see you're uneducated as well as stupid.
I suggested a firing squad, not chopping heads off. Please learn to read and practice basic understanding of the written word.
As for white people going to Indonesia, I see you have no clue about life here.
We tend to be extremely well paid, have an excellent life style and well respected by locals.

It's a pity you're too stupid to know this.

Indonesia's a dump. As are the people who run the place....

As for your premise, one of the most moronic I've seen in a while in the law and justice forum.

So?

So good luck trying to get that implemented in the Christian West-USA-Australia-Britain, Western Europe etc....you'll need it.

It's typical China, sledgehammer approach first...plus total abuse, would've expected nothing else.

Luckily, in the Christian West we are civilised, have human rights ...well except for those places still operating death chambers....and have democracy/elections.

Yes treating the drug addicts like babies and putting them up in places resembling 5 star hotels and letting them bitch and moan to a shrink all day will fix it.:clap2:

Forum List

Back