I propose the death penalty for all drug dealers

I

Indofred

I propose the death penalty for all drug dealers, regardless of type or quantity of drug.

Because drug dealers cause so much harm to people and society, I believe they should face a firing squad.

I propose the death penalty for all drug dealers, regardless of type or quantity of drug.

Because drug dealers cause so much harm to people and society, I believe they should face a firing squad.

Provide the drug's illegal in said jurisdiction I'd support that. Not in favor of executing pot dealers in Colorado though like.

Like to execute all drunk drivers too if over the locally legal limit regardless of whether they get in an accident or not. Why wait until they murder somebody. Everyone knows not to do it, if they do I can only think of them as exhibiting 'depraved indifference to human life.' Off with their head! Or however it's done. :)

Don't you already do that in Indonesia?

Jillian wouldn't like firing squads for drug dealers.

Because she would lose half of her clients. ... :cool:

Nearly 27,000 posts. Just curious, in all that time, have you ever said anything nice? Or are you just the biggest muslim troll of all time?

We gonna need alot of bullets if we start lining up the tobacco pushers.

Drug dealers don't harm people. the people who take drugs harm themselves.

You can't save people from themselves no matter how you try.

People have been getting high since there have been people. They will continue to do so no matter how many laws you pass or how much money is wasted on the war on drugs.

It is more prudent to legalize drugs ALL drugs and used a fraction of the money saved by ending this senseless "war" on drugs to provide rehab and drug counseling services for people who want it.

Drug dealers don't harm people. the people who take drugs harm themselves..

Drug related crime, ranging from stealing from shops to murder, is a massive proportion of the total crime rate.
Shoot any and all dealers of illegal drugs.

Isn't that :cuckoo:dd?

Other equally f:cuckoo::cuckoo:lish people propose the death penalty for anyone who proposes the death penalty for all drug dealers, regardless of quantity of drug.

Last edited:

So you want us to adopt the policies of fascist, totalitarian governments?

Here's what I think...

I think ALL drugs should be legal.

This is a medical issue, not a judicial one.

Sadly, no.
We manage a good few importers but rarely kill local dealers.
The last one I saw personally (And filmed his factory) got life inside without any hope of seeing the outside again - ever.
I believe this is a mistake.

To discourage other greedy bastards who think it's fine to make money from misery, I believe we should kill anyone arrested with a dealer quantity of any illegal drug, and make the execution dates widely known.
All property should be taken by the state and sold to help fund rehab projects for the weak minded morons who use drugs.

Sadly, no.
The last one I saw personally (And filmed his factory) got life inside without any hope of seeing the outside again - ever.

To discourage other greedy bastards who think it's fine to make money from misery, I believe we should kill anyone arrested with a dealer quantity of any illegal drug, and make the execution dates widely known.
All property should be taken by the state and sold to help fund rehab projects for the weak minded morons who use drugs.
I approve of killing as many Indonesians as possible. Keep up the good work.

This is a medical issue, not a judicial one.

I would agree, if psychiatric disorders are a purely medical issue.
I believe you have to be fucking mad to take illegal drugs.

However, I've softened from my old stance on drug using idiots.
I used to think they were just as responsible for all drug crime as the dealers but, after much debate, I now see them as fucking idiots who are being exploited by the dealers.

That in mind, they should be punished for any crimes they commit to fund their stupid habit but are too stupid to stand trial for drug use.
Instead, anyone who's blood tests positive for any illegal drug should be sent into forced rehab and dried out.
No exceptions, no excuses.

Sadly, no.

Nationality is no issue.
Corby and all the other dealers should be shot, as should the Indonesian guy who was arrested not so far from my place.

Sadly, no.

Nationality is no issue.
Corby and all the other dealers should be shot, as should the Indonesian guy who was arrested not so far from my place.
Any whiteys dumb enough to go to Indonesia, let alone smuggle drugs there, are a waste of good oxygen anyways. Please proceed with as many beheadings as you can manage.

Nationality is no issue.
Any whiteys dumb enough to go to Indonesia, let alone smuggle drugs there, are a waste of good oxygen anyways. Please proceed with as many beheadings as you can manage.

I see you're uneducated as well as stupid.
I suggested a firing squad, not chopping heads off. Please learn to read and practice basic understanding of the written word.
As for white people going to Indonesia, I see you have no clue about life here.
We tend to be extremely well paid, have an excellent life style and well respected by locals.

It's a pity you're too stupid to know this.

Forum List

Back