I propose the death penalty for all drug dealers

It isn't used in most countries.
I firmly believe, if you execute anyone dealing, even in the smallest quantities, others will think twice before trying to make money from death and misery.

Try going to countries where they are harsh with dealers - you don't even hear of the drug problem because they don't have one.

Muslims execute women for getting raped, has it stopped muslim men from raping? No.
Muslims chop people's hands off for stealing, has it stopped theft? No.
Countries like China that execute drug dealers haven't stopped drug dealing either.

You will never stop drug dealing, like you will never stop murder or robbery or rape. However, we haven't legalized murder, robbery or rape. Not yet anyway. We don't have violent crime at the levels we have drug crime because violent crime is dealt with harshly. Sure countries like China has drug dealing. They just don't have as much of it as we do.
Wow! An expert on drug dealing in China!!! I'm honoured!

But haven't the Chinese been doing drugs for like 8000 years? :lol:

I propose the death penalty for all drug dealers, regardless of type or quantity of drug.

Because drug dealers cause so much harm to people and society, I believe they should face a firing squad.

I propose the death penalty for everyone that takes my liberty away from me.

Never will I ever be setting foot in Indonesia, including Bali.

Excellent news - We don't want fucking idiots like you here.

Indonesia execution-shreds drug dealers/smugglers.
They shot dead a Pakistani drug smuggler recently.
Human rights wasteland.

Indonesia only kills people who intend to kill others for money.
Perhaps you can explain how the bastard drug dealers, who don't give a shit about their customers except for the cash, are observing human rights.

It's not about the criminal drug dealers/smugglers...it's all about the state and its lack of human rights. and civility.
Chan, and Sukumaran, were both born in Australia...which makes them sons of the Southern Cross.
They did wrong...but a long prison sentence would've be enough punishment.
But oh no, not Indonesia, it sentenced them to death.

All their families should be allowed to stay in Australia.

Next minute the Indonesian President was addressing the Australian parliament;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUSXyXJ-D7U]SBY addresses parliament - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Drug dealers don't harm people. the people who take drugs harm themselves..

Drug related crime, ranging from stealing from shops to murder, is a massive proportion of the total crime rate.
Shoot any and all dealers of illegal drugs.

How much of the crime associated with drugs is due to the illegality of drugs? Would you have armed gangs selling meth and crack if you could get it at the local 7-11? It is the prohibition of drugs that gives power to gangs and cartels.

Excellent news - We don't want fucking idiots like you here.

Indonesia only kills people who intend to kill others for money.
Perhaps you can explain how the bastard drug dealers, who don't give a shit about their customers except for the cash, are observing human rights.

Chan and Sukumaran., clearly good Australian names.
Tell me, do you support immigration into Australia and families of those immigrants having the right to stay in Australia?

Not really. I see very little here compared with the UK, America or Australia.
Dealers are treated very badly, just as the scum deserve and population, in general, are very anti drug use.
Of course, there are addicts but they're mostly the turds that hang around with Australians. :D

There is a problem amongst an idiot minority in Indonesia but they are few and far between.
Most of the importers are foreigners, just like the soon to be dead Australian murderers you mentioned earlier.

Drugs are not that big of a problem in western countries. I'm talking about causing actual problems. A lot of people smoke weed, but 99 per cent of them don't cause problems.
'
Why would anybody live in a dump like Indonesia. Asylum seekers use people smugglers to get in to Aussie - they get ripped off or stuck on Xmas Island and it's somehow Aussie's fault/problem? Fuck off. They started off in Indonesia, it's Indonesia's problem.

I won't even go into its crappy judicial system whereby they did almost everything they could to get the Bali bombers off the charge. It was only in the face of overwhelming worldwide attention they did what they did.

Fuck Indonesia. A shitty place with a shitty govt and shitty judicial system.

I propose the death penalty for all drug dealers, regardless of type or quantity of drug.

Because drug dealers cause so much harm to people and society, I believe they should face a firing squad.

That's great. What an easy way for politicians to get rid of inconvenient people:

Have the police plant drugs on said people...and then let them be executed.

There you go. The rational answer. If addicts are in the streets, stealing, harrassing people for money and making it so unpleasant to be out, citizens have their liberty taken from them. Take the death penalty out of the corrupt courts and liberal legislatures and put it in the hands of the people.

That's great. What an easy way for politicians to get rid of inconvenient people:

The police can't be trusted. If you know who sold your kid that baggie of pot, it should be your right to administer instant justice.

There you go. The rational answer. If addicts are in the streets, stealing, harrassing people for money and making it so unpleasant to be out, citizens have their liberty taken from them. Take the death penalty out of the corrupt courts and liberal legislatures and put it in the hands of the people.

I don't think liberty means what you appear to think it means.

Trouble is, they're human beings, someone's children and loved ones.
...as are those committing crimes by contacting the illegal dealers of illegal drugs, and then buying the illegal drugs from them and consuming the illegal drugs.

Bali drugs arrest: new details emerge in case of Sydney woman Leeza Tracey Ormsby | News.com.au

Mr Wijaya said that inside the villa, police searched Ormsby’s handbag and after pulling out what appeared to be a joint of hashish asked her what it was. She replied: “I don’t know, I don’t know.”

Inside they found the drugs which have now landed Ormsby in jail and facing a maximum 20-year sentence — 132.2 grams of MDMA and 26.06 grams of hashish.

#####

Sydney resident...but a NZ citizen.

Last edited:
I'm not sympathetic to the situation of drug dealers, but I think that it makes the job of policemen more difficult if someone they are attempting to apprehend knows that they face very severe punishment if taken alive. There have been shoot outs between suspects and the police in Baltimore recently that suggest that the suspects had no interest in being taken alive.

I'm not sympathetic to the situation of drug dealers, but I think that it makes the job of policemen more difficult if someone they are attempting to apprehend knows that they face very severe punishment if taken alive. There have been shoot outs between suspects and the police in Baltimore recently that suggest that the suspects had no interest in being taken alive.

Suicide by cop happens but not nearly as much as a suspect being convinced that the police won't really shoot them. They have rights! Many times, the suspect is just so drugged out, they really don't care.

The police can't be trusted. If you know who sold your kid that baggie of pot, it should be your right to administer instant justice.
Shoot dime bag dealers? :lmao:

Let me guss - you are not a Democrat, right?

Tory, old chap.

Tory? You sure the koran allows that and you're not just a fake muslim?

There is nothing in the holy book that forbids capitalism, but you should give a portion of your money to charity.
I spread my portion to a local, very poor, orphanage and in general acts that put a smile onto an unhappy face.
My life creed is simple - if I die after putting a lot of smiles on faces, I've had a reasonable life.
That's where many more extreme religious people go wrong, they live for their church, not by it.

Tory, old chap.

Tory? You sure the koran allows that and you're not just a fake muslim?

There is nothing in the holy book that forbids capitalism, but you should give a portion of your money to charity.
I spread my portion to a local, very poor, orphanage and in general acts that put a smile onto an unhappy face.
My life creed is simple - if I die after putting a lot of smiles on faces, I've had a reasonable life.
That's where many more extreme religious people go wrong, they live for their church, not by it.
So you're a sorta-muslim. I guess that's better than the ones who actually obey the koran. :cool:

Forum List

Back